Bad at planning

March 20, 2019 at 15:47 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) nutelina
Bad at planning
I wonder why I’m so bad at planning and what I can do to improve upon that behavior. Because I just stopped planning altogether :4:. I also see that trying to do things perfectly stands in the way big time. Maybe this is totally unrelated to astrology though.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
March 21, 2019 at 16:19
(Pisces) N_thecat » nutelina
I am bad at planning and I often can´t throw away everything because I got bored.In my fall responsible for this is in my opinion Mercury in 8th house in Pisces and Neptune in 6th house.Especially Neptune van be responsible for that mess...
March 21, 2019 at 16:06
(Taurus) nutelina » Trevor77
Watching a video interview with Steve Wozniak about early days in Apple and working with Steve Jobs. When I read Jobs´ biography I saw a lot of myself in how crazy perfectionist he was in design. I designed some screens for an iPhone app so I know how precise it is. Jobs didn´t have his sun in the 10th house but I will read his chart some more...

Why I am saying this? I don´t feel much for providing health and services.

The ruler of the 10th House (Neptune) in the 6th House
Career of these people is related to services and healthy living. These people often become doctors, surgeons, accountants, etc.

But I was always interested in things which is like a bicycle for your mind.. I used to love the iPhone until you realize you are in a walled garden. Then I learned about cryptocurrencies. So as long as it makes people better and more independent I like it. I´m usually worried because it´s easy to invent something but to create it in reality is a lot of work... And for example working with cryptocurrencies I think I will miss work with graphics and ideas when I work too much with math..

"These people have an advanced spirit, but they are also unrealistic dreamers."

I´m worred about being unrealistic foremost! :4: and I see my 10th house being square with Neptune!
March 21, 2019 at 14:47
(Cancer) Trevor77 » nutelina
the sun in your 10th house is very independent, because it rules leo, which is independent especially in that house
March 20, 2019 at 21:31
There´s also a combination of having Sun, Mars, Mercury in the 10th house which means a lot of pressure.. Neptune seems to be a bit of a deal breaker or challenge... But regarding the 11th house and moon, how about Chiron also in the 11th and Taurus. It seems I´m doing everything myself or I can´t depend on others. It´s not exactly related to planning my day per sé but I am frequently planning on having too much to do which is just unrealistic and I need to just focus on the important stuff.

Also there´s something with the 30th of March, uncompromising vision.

https://sln.me

Forum topic: https://forum.astro-seek.com/topic/…

"Because March 30 people are only capable of doing things their own way, they do best as self-employed freelancers, for as employees they are likely to clash with bosses or co-workers."

Not sure if it is related to Neptune but it warns employees defrauding such persons so I guess it´s misstrust again.

"If they are free to pursue their own personal vision, these conflicts can be avoided. Someone else’s dream they find difficult to share, as their mind is one-track and their energy usually directed in one line of endeavor only."
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
March 20, 2019 at 21:24
(Taurus) nutelina » Randomperson
So you get along well with your sun sign and his rising sign... I also have a good friend, I think he´s 29 July. We had a skype converstation on the 10th of July once and it was so meaningful on Nikola Tesla´s birthday...
March 20, 2019 at 21:21
(Taurus) nutelina » 1Cancer
Wow, that´s a really good insight, indeed have a backup plan! Why didn´t I think of that! :63: Thanks! :62: You
are really blessed haha :15:

Actually I´m blessed being here, I´m so grateful I can solve this puzzle after so many years.. :23:
March 20, 2019 at 21:20
(Taurus) nutelina » Snm Str
I see, I have many planets retrograde right? That´s what the ´R´ denotes...
Login
(Log in)
March 20, 2019 at 20:44
The natural ruler for house 11 is Aquarius house of friends, so your moon is in actual fact in the house of freedom in Taurus which is practical
March 20, 2019 at 19:10
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » nutelina
System message: Post has been written by user Snm Str, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
You´re welcome! ☺ Having more than one retro position on maps points to a problem that needs to be solved..horoscope yourself page you can see the challenging combinations of your map
March 20, 2019 at 18:28
(Taurus) nutelina » Snm Str
I have a lot of retro :63:

Thanks, it is beginning to make more and more sense but also learning!

Neptune in Sixth House in Vedic Astrology
When the planet Neptune is in the Sixth House there will be a distinct liability to ptomaine and other forms of poisoning of the systems. This locality of Neptune warns against the over-use of drugs. The native is attracted to drugs, smoking, and alcohol and he must learn to cope with this attraction otherwise it will cause him immeasurable problems. Care will be required in smoking and with alcohol, and where anesthetics are concerned. In the sphere of work there will be trouble at times through dishonesty or deception of others and through certain forms of intrigue. Personal confidences should never be given to those in the sphere of work, for the native will have trouble with the dishonesty of others. Neptune in the sixth house renders aptness to infections, bad diagnosis and inclination for alternative medicine. When Neptune is retrograde in sixth house the person has mission to heal, service and sacrifice for others. Many work in medicine and care for others or as faith healers. This Neptune’s position brings ability to impose cosmic understanding at material level, where it can be practically used.

https://www.astrology-prophets.com/…

And

When Neptune is placed in the sixth house of a natal chart, it indicates a troubled everyday reality. This placement is a difficult one, creating a rather careless person with many difficulties structuring his life.

...Copyright (©) https://theastrocodex.com - Read more at https://theastrocodex.com/natal-nep…
March 20, 2019 at 18:27
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Snm Str, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I think the problem can be retro neptune sagittarius in the 6th house
March 20, 2019 at 18:17
(Taurus) nutelina » IleneTs
Oh now we are talking... https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/a…
Login
(Log in)
March 20, 2019 at 18:14
(Pisces) IleneTs
Click on the tab Shape upon your birthchart and it will show you the two different parts. :1:
March 20, 2019 at 17:37
I see aries in house 11...
Login
(Log in)
March 20, 2019 at 17:00
I’ll take a look again. Pisces energy seems to be very vague so I’m suspecting Mars Pisces x Saturn Virgo.
March 20, 2019 at 16:54
Its making trine to moon in 11th, natural house of aquarius, so maybe thats why as aquarius wants freedom

the trine aspect brings qualities, so its trying to bring these things you mentioned into the equation,

i think the moon influence as you mentioned change of mind, moon governs changes and indecision, happens easily cuz its easy aspect
March 20, 2019 at 16:52
(Taurus) nutelina » nutelina
It’s like I’m having two characters; one wants to be correct and precise and the other wants freedom. It’s like trying to make yourself feel better with your rational mind. It doesn’t work with me however air signs seem to do it better.
March 20, 2019 at 16:47
Thanks for the reply. That would make me an excellent planner but I tend to want to accomplish too much and it never works. Or I don’t feel like it that’s what I experienced most, change of mind.
March 20, 2019 at 16:41
(Cancer) Trevor77
maybe saturn in virgo, as virgo is very logical

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Libra Libra
Show calendar »