Lunar node returns

August 31, 2022 at 12:30 (UT/GMT)
(Aquarius) Catch-22
Lunar node returns
I had two very deep crises in my life. One was at age 19, the other one almost spot on my 38th birthday. I analysed a lot of the transits that are "normal", like Pluto conj DESC (marriage problems) or Mercury square Neptune (study illusions), but it occurs to me there´s only one transit that´s present on both occasions, and that is the returns of the lunar nodes.

I consider them now a key event in my life and wonder if other people have similar experiences?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
September 22, 2022 at 14:41
(Scorpio) Graham » Catch-22
"The skipped step is often what we don’t want to look at or deal with—it’s the missing piece of the puzzle, the dropped stitch, the piece that needs the most priority in your life now, and often receives the least."

http://northnodeastrology.blogspot.com/…

"A Skipped Step is a planet (or planets) that deal with unresolved, specific issues that you have carried over from previous lives into this lifetime. This may have been an issue (or issues) that you chose to willfully ignore in a past life, or something that you didn’t recognize as an issue, or even something you just didn’t have the time in other incarnations to completely work out."

https://saturnseason.com/uncategori…

"As July 2022 opens, the Moon’s north node lies at just under 20 degrees of Taurus. By the end of the month, it has retrograded (the Mean nodes are always retrograde) to just over 18 degrees of Taurus.*** That’s a swing of about 1 degree 35 minutes.

Do you have any particular astrological sensitivity to those degree areas – say, the Sun in 19 degrees of Scorpio (an opposition) or the Moon in 19 degrees of Aquarius (the square)? If so, is the karmic wave about to break for you? Is something huge and fated about to happen?"

https://www.forrestastrology.com/bl…

[ ** On 30th October 2022, transit NN will be at 13Taurus30 ... conjunct your natal Chiron, and activating your natal Chiron-165-Uranus. ... You will then have particular astrological sensitivity to those degrees - so, is something huge and fated about to happen from 12th October to 19th November 2022 (whilst transit NN is at 14Taurus30 to 12Taurus30)?]
September 22, 2022 at 11:58
(Aquarius) Catch-22 » Graham
I´m not familiar with that concept I must admit, gonna look it up.
September 22, 2022 at 08:04
"I wonder if Saturn squaring Sun VS Saturn in both has to do something with this."

It may do (and I also think it probably does).

However, my guess is that natal Chiron square the nodal axis indicates a "missed step" in a past life (which is causing you to dismiss Chiron as "too small to matter" in your current lifetime). And the interception of Chiron-165-Uranus in your natal chart makes that a deep-seated subconscious issue which is disrupting your life.
September 22, 2022 at 07:50
" In 2018 natal Chiron and transit Uranus are about 11° from each other, while in 1999 they are 86° and thus forming +/- a square".

On 18th September 1999 (Astrodienst ephemeris) ... transit Node 10Leo38 : transit Uranus 13Aquarius21 : natal Chiron 13Taurus30 ... Turanus to Nchiron = 89degs09 = square/90, BUT also 6/24ths of 360 degrees circle (So, 24th Harmonic Aspect)

On 30th April 2018 (Astrodienst ephemeris) ... transit Node 10Leo36 : transit Uranus 29Aries08 : natal Chiron 13Taurus30 ... Turanus to Nchiron = 14degs22 = 1/24th of 360 degrees circle (So, 24th Harmonic Aspect).

The 24th Harmonic Aspect divides the 360 degree circle into 24 segments of 15 arc degrees. ... Thus, 15 degrees and 90 degrees are 24th Harmonic Aspects (If accepting 14degs22 and 89degs09 as being "within orb" of 15 and 90).
September 22, 2022 at 06:35
(Aquarius) Catch-22 » Graham
Thanks for your input.

I don´t get it actually. In 2018 natal Chiron and transit Uranus are about 11° from each other, while in 1999 they are 86° and thus forming +/- a square.

But in 1999 transit Chiron does conjunct natal Uranus and in 2018 it trines natal Uranus.

I wonder if Saturn squaring Sun VS Saturn in both has to do something with this.
September 21, 2022 at 18:12
(Sagittarius) Maya1912
Hmm, not sure about it. I tested squares, conjunction and opposition to my asc, dsc, ic, mc and planets. Couldn’t find any significant matches. When a significant event happend, timing was off between a few months up to 1 year.
The only event that I would count as a match somehow , was node conjunct jupiter in my 9th one week before graduation (besides sun sextile mc, neptune trine mc and uranus conjunct vertex)
Not sure what to think about it. But I keep an eye on it.
September 21, 2022 at 17:01
(Scorpio) Graham
"It occurs to me there´s only one transit that´s present on both occasions, and that is the returns of the lunar nodes."

Natal Uranus is 163degs44minutes from natal Chiron ... so, within orb of the 165 degree 24th Harmonic Aspect that Noel Tyl describes as the "quintile" and the "degree of obsession".

Transit NN was conjunct your Natal NN (at 10Leo37) on 18th September 1999 AND 30th April 2018 ... when you were respectively 19yrs7mnths and 37yrs3mths old.

On 18th September 1999, transit Uranus was at 13Aquarius21 - forming a 24th Harmonic Aspect triangle with your natal Chiron-165-Uranus.

On 30th April 2018, transit Uranus was at 29Aries09 - forming a 24th Harmonic Aspect triangle with your natal Chiron-165-Uranus.

So, my guess is that the Nodal Return was just a timing mechanism for events that were actually created by the activation of your natal Uranus-165-Chiron.

However, since natal Saturn-conjunct-Jupiter is sextile natal NN and trine natal SN, the nodal return transit will have also activated that natal "easy opposition triangle". Thus, the events you experienced at the time of the nodal returns need to be explored against what was "promised" by each of these two activations of your natal chart indicators.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aquarius Aquarius
Show calendar »