Astrological discord server-join us!

August 16, 2022 at 18:51 (UT/GMT)
(Pisces) Katrinacara
Astrological discord server-join us!
Hello!

I hope this isn´t against the rules of astro-seek. If so please let me know. I wanted to put out an open invite to an Astrology Discord server called The Astrolabium.

We are a chill tight knit small Discord server that´s been pretty active going on two years with both beginner and advanced/professional astrologers. Many of us study traditional astrology, but we also welcome modern astrologers. We only allow members who are over 18 to join and the majority of us are ages 25-35. We have a good time chatting about all kinds of topics and we even have voice chat hangouts weekly and for the full and new moons. We´d love to have you in our astro family!

If you are interested please click the link below and click the thumbs up in the rules channel to get access😊

https://discord.gg/8RDJHUDG

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
August 16, 2022 at 19:30
(Scorpio) IceSickle17 » Katrinacara
Ah ok awesome! I actually prefer smaller groups anyways so I think I´ll check it out later. Haha my tail is down so no need to worry :4:
August 16, 2022 at 19:09
(Pisces) Katrinacara » IceSickle17
We are very well managed. We don´t tolerate spam, bots or trolling in our server. I would say we´re going through a bit of a lull but I think that´s just because we need new people to drum up conversation. We have a pretty close group of people though and they can both joke about astrology and be totally serious as well. We definitely allow scorpies!!! Let your tail down :p
August 16, 2022 at 18:58
(Scorpio) IceSickle17
This sounds interesting, but the most important thing for me is how well-managed is this chat room? I have been all over chat rooms throughout my life and having a clean chat is a rarity with spam and trolls getting in the way. I like the idea of an Astro chat room though. Just wondering if it´s nice people :P

PS: Are Scorpios allowed by the way :122:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Sagittarius Sagittarius
Show calendar »