University. Job

March 18, 2019 at 03:56 (UT/GMT)
(Cancer) ludmila23
University. Job
What should I study? I serve for mathematics? Would you be a good teacher? What should it work?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
April 6, 2021 at 15:29
(Cancer) ludmila23
March 21, 2019 at 15:39
(Cancer) Trevor77
Law or some kinda counselling role, serving public

would be good in supermarket
March 21, 2019 at 11:05
(Taurus) nutelina » 1Cancer
It says your shadow moves quicker than you :4: :61:
March 19, 2019 at 19:44
(Cancer) ludmila23 » myogei
Thanks (? ???
March 18, 2019 at 22:02
(Sagittarius) myogei
No, your birthcharts says that u should be a instagram model
March 18, 2019 at 17:56
(Taurus) nutelina » ludmila23
No sure if it helps but you’re welcome.
March 18, 2019 at 17:36
(Cancer) ludmila23 » nutelina
Thanks for your analysis. I appreciate it. ?
March 18, 2019 at 17:34
(Cancer) ludmila23 » 1Cancer
I thought of psychology, psychopedagogy, social worker.
March 18, 2019 at 09:52
(Taurus) nutelina
A quick look at your chart suggest you might be too passionate for math but maybe it is different in Argentina! What do you think of cryptocurrencies like bitcoin? That is something very heavy on math, for me I have to work on something which gives me freedom, I can be passionate about that. I definitely see interaction with other people from you Venus.

Conjunction- Sun Conjunction Venus (3°26’, Separating)
There can only be conjunction between the Sun and Venus. This aspect highlights feminine characteristics of both sexes. It also supports artistic and creative inclinations. These people are often optimistic and they enjoy the company of other people. They have a good taste for fashionable clothes.

Conjunction- Sun Conjunction Mars (2°12’, Applying)
Conjunction is a typical aspect of fighters, explorers and researchers. These people often have too much energy. However, they also suffer from sudden energy losses.

Trine- Moon Trine Mercury (0°36’, Separating)
This harmonious aspect give people good memory, poetic soul and the ability to understand others. It helps people to become good teachers, journalists and psychologists. These people are interested in their origin and roots and in environmental problems. They are often very intelligent.

So studying math can be very exciting or very boring, it really depends on your intelligence and need to be among people who are creative. I´ve not seen many people who are creative studying math, I missed creative people but that I have exalted so it might be creative enough for you.

I have also this:

Chiron in the 11th House
Trauma caused by inability to implement Utopian visions, the impossibility of carrying out reforms in society and building the ideal society. Disappointment in friends that often does not cease to hurt even in old age, and from time to time this wound reopens. These people have been trying to be independent all their life but it is as if something is stopping them from realising this dream.
March 18, 2019 at 09:29
(Taurus) nutelina
I studied math but I dropped out later, what do you like about math? I´m not an expert so I´ll let others look at your chart.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Libra Libra
Show calendar »