Draconic Pluto and your most recent past life?

August 9, 2022 at 12:41 (UT/GMT)
(Aries) solitaryrose23
Draconic Pluto and your most recent past life?
Hi I was wondering if anyone thought it was possible to pinpoint when your last life occurred by looking at the sign that Pluto was in on your draconic chart? For example, my draconic chart says I had Pluto in Capricorn. The last time that Pluto was in Capricorn besides currently was 1773-1792.

I have learned that you can tell a lot about major events throughout history if you look at Pluto.

I hope all that made sense lol. I´m currently still trying to overcome my writer´s block if you will.

I would love to know your thoughts on this! Thanks!

-♈♒♈

Posts in topic

Page: 2 1
Sort posts:
August 20, 2022 at 17:43
(Sagittarius) LostInChaos
My draconic Pluto is in Pisces, at 23 degrees. So I lived around 1797-1823 which makes sense to me in a way.
I have only two instances of vivid past life recollection. Both happened through dreams. The earlier one was of me as a redhead girl in a green dress crying over a tomb in a medieval crypt. The tomb had the sculpture of a man lying over it, next to it was a similar one but of a woman. I later researched it and realized they´re called cadaver monuments. They were most common in the Great Plague era so around the 14th to 15th century.

The second dream coincides with the era of my Draconic Pluto, I was a prostitute living somewhere in a big city in Europe. In my dream, I was wearing a white dress, had blond hair, heavy make-up on and fake pearls around my neck. I was walking down an alleyway from my apartment, it was shitty neighborhood, street full of mud, filth, holes and drunk men. I was swaying as I walked, clearly not sober when someone, I have no idea who, stabbed a knife through my back. I watched myself bleeding out on top of a buddle of water and mud. Woke up crying that night.

The current me hates dressing up and I don´t like make-up. I´m allergic to any neck jewelry. It turns my skin red. I also don´t drink. Alcohol tastes horrible to me so I don´t bother with it. And I have serious trust issues with men, 28 and still single by choice. So go figure :25:
August 10, 2022 at 19:23
(Cancer) sadiemae100 » Aprils Fish
Nice! My draconic moon is exactly opposing my natal Ascendant. I´m not too sure what to make of that, but it is about the only significant aspect between my draconic & natal.
August 10, 2022 at 16:58
(Sagittarius) GoldenlionXXXII » Rogueish28
I keep wondering if mine is the 3rd house and two wing men, Radio chatter, decoding, coding, and June 6th 1944 D-day. Since my oppositions land in the Aries in Chiron and water in france. Then in Draconic is Pluto 2 degrees matching my Mars 2 degrees and soldiers, and Uranus in both 3rd house and involving water and bomber, or bombing in WW2 being Gemini 2, and then 1st house and 5th house being the 2 Lions with Sun in Sagittarius.

North Node Aquarius (U.K./U.S/Aussie)

Interesting the code name was Operation Neptune.

Cancer Pluto on the beach death. Saturn in Leo and Neptune in Leo (2 Lions). Normandy flag with two lions. Then Cancer is the beach and transformed the beach in France Pisces. :41:
August 10, 2022 at 15:11
(Gemini) Rogueish28 » Aprils Fish
From what I can see yes, unless I am reading it wrong...
August 10, 2022 at 14:44
(Aries) Aprils Fish » Rogueish28
The draconic :160: you had in your previous life was in :178:, same as the one in your current life ? This is an interesting pattern! :22:
August 10, 2022 at 14:35
(Gemini) Rogueish28
So this is interesting and I looked mine up, My Pluto was in Scorpio... The only thing I am able to find on that, is that there was a whole Pluto in Scorpio generation... Millennials... That are supposed to be apart of some huge change, but grow up with many challenges...

Another article I was able to find, talked about Pluto returns bringing economic collapses... So there´s that...
August 10, 2022 at 13:14
(Taurus) Selene09 » Aprils Fish
This is a very strong synastry placement !

What a coincidence your draco chart ! In my tropical I also have moon conjunct pluto in :179:
August 10, 2022 at 12:58
(Aries) Aprils Fish
I took the time to take a good look at my previous life´s horoscopes (to avoid speaking too hastily again :44:) and I still have much looking to do, ´cause it´s a very extensive research! But the placement that struck me most so far is my Draconic Moon in my past life being exactly conjunct my current Tropical Moon, at 25° :179:! And honestly, it feels pretty good to know that in this life I am like I had wished I was in the life before. :12:
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
August 10, 2022 at 08:10
(Cancer) sadiemae100 » Selene09
That is how I imagine it is as well :15:
August 10, 2022 at 07:36
(Taurus) Selene09 » sadiemae100
In my opinion it isn´t said exposure, one person can reincarnate even after 1000 years and another the day after. I don´t think there is a fixed rule, but then who are we to say it.
But I think especially those who die really young (like babies) should reincarnate faster
August 9, 2022 at 23:19
Hahaha, you believe we instantly reincarnate? that´s what I said in my previous post, their is a 50 year gap between my draconic Pluto & natal Pluto in sagittarius, I like to think my soul was off in the ethers for that time in-between :4:
August 9, 2022 at 22:31
I think I messed up a bit! You are right indeed, I may also have lived during pluto in libra (so 70-80s) I may have been 70 years old ahah
But if in the past life I was born with Pluto in Virgo (1956-1972) and now I have Pluto in Sagittarius, I don´t think I died at the age of Methuselah
August 9, 2022 at 22:24
Even if it is interpreted as date of birth, why would you necessarily have died young? I see you have pluto in sagittarius... if you were born with pluto in virgo that could mean (in that past life) you lived while pluto ingressed into libra
August 9, 2022 at 22:17
I interpreted it as indicating date of death
August 9, 2022 at 22:08
What I don´t understand is whether the sign and degree of our draconic pluto indicates the date of death or birth of the past life. If it indicated my date of birth, I would have died very young (maximum 40 years)
August 9, 2022 at 21:58
(Cancer) sadiemae100
My draconic pluto is in leo, so that would mean my past life was sometime from around the 1950´s (at least when I passed in that life), if so I guess my soul took a nice 50 year interlude before reincarnation :4:
August 9, 2022 at 21:54
(Cancer) sadiemae100 » Aprils Fish
You recall names from your past life? Or just selene? I watched a old news report of a young boy who has total recollection of his past life, the boy was having night terrors about being in a airplane on Vietnam & it being shot down. He told his parents his name was Joshua in that life, his dad was actually able to track down a boy names Joshua that died in veitnam plane shooting. Long story short the little boy got to meet his past life family, he knew all their names without being told & knew things they said no one but their brother Joshua would have known!
August 9, 2022 at 21:48
(Aries) Aprils Fish
Apparently, I´ve spoken too soon once again :41:
There is indeed a whole bunch of close aspects in the 2 draconic charts! :22:
August 9, 2022 at 21:28
(Aries) Aprils Fish » Selene09
Draconic :157: in :174: in both lifetimes, only a few 15° apart. Other than that, nothing. :25: :63:
I´m trying to cast a double-chart with my current Draconic chart and the one of my previous life... but it seems complicated to do it on here. I´m gonna need to cast it elsewhere. I´ll be back in a moment with the image! :44:
August 9, 2022 at 21:12
Aww what a cute thing! But Selene it´s only a nickname 😂
One question: What are the aspects between your draconic chart and your past life draconic chart?
I don´t know my past life date of birth (1870s).
With the other suspect, I´ve many disturbing aspects including same draconic mercury sign.
August 9, 2022 at 20:50
Well, I was born in late January 1869 last time. So we may have been contemporaries! And another coincidence: in the life before that one I had a daughter who we named Selene. :76:
August 9, 2022 at 20:44
I have memories of past lives in dreams since I was 6 years old.
But one life in particular is more than confirmed, as I remember the whole story, but it doesn´t coincide with my draconic pluto (my first past life was around 1870-1880s).
The other alleged life exactly coincides with my draconic pluto, but I don´t know if it could be my life, as I haven´t dreamed the whole story, like that of 1800, but only some small details, so I can´t make sure of anything
August 9, 2022 at 18:32
I started having flashes of memories, hearing my name in that past life being whispered (mentally though, not like actual sound) and not to mention the dreams. All that started happening a few months before I met my soul-mate, and about a year or two before I began to study astrology.

But even to this day, I still don´t have actual memories of my past lives. She´s the one who did all the remembering. So she was only able to tell me what she remembers about me in her lifetimes, but I´m still missing the parts when I wasn´t with her. I´m gonna have to recover that on my own.
August 9, 2022 at 17:24
The draconic pluto doesn´t necessarily coincide with the historical period with which you feel most akin, but for the most part it happens like this.
How can you be sure that this is your past life? Do you have astrological placements that made you think this? Memories? Coincidences ...?
August 9, 2022 at 15:18
(Aries) Aprils Fish
Hi! It´s a bit funny that I´ve never been interested in looking at my natal chart of my past life... Until just now... Even though it is saved on this very website, which saves me a whole lot of trouble (thanks Astro-seek :4:)!

And concerning that theory about one´s draconic Pluto... well, it doesn´t apply in my case, unfortunately. :24:
Anyways, now that I have it in front of me, I´ll keep an eye out for clues, anything out of the ordinary. :13:
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Capricorn Capricorn
Show calendar »