Anything in my chart suggesting people are taking my words the wrong way?

August 5, 2022 at 16:31 (UT/GMT)
(Gemini) Rogueish28
Anything in my chart suggesting people are taking my words the wrong way?
So I consider myself a pretty tranquil person, I don´t or at least I don´t try to start any drama... For some reason for the past 2 weeks or so it seems like everything I have been saying or commenting is being taken the wrong way...

Is there anything in my chart suggesting arguments, aggressiveness, or just combativeness at this time?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
August 7, 2022 at 02:52
(Gemini) Rogueish28 » Lib_8
I get it, it has been really frustrating, but it´s actually starting to calm down a bit I have noticed... Hopefully I am not speaking too soon... I hope your situation gets better...
August 7, 2022 at 01:51
(Libra) Lib_8
I literally am going through something similar these days at work. I’m being dragged into unnecessary drama and am being asked to explain myself for some meaningless stuff that is not factually correct and being blown way out of proportion. These two weeks I have been trying to meticulously work through resolving these issues and prove that person wrong. It’s not about what I said, it’s more about stuff they claim I didn’t do. It’s been really very frustrating stressful and tiring. This person is new, sneaky and just trying to ruin our team dynamics.

Really don’t know what’s causing all this extreme behavior.
August 5, 2022 at 21:32
(Gemini) Rogueish28 » Astrocelestial
No, no one of authority, just random people, family friends mostly...
August 5, 2022 at 20:20
(Sagittarius) GoldenlionXXXII
I think your the teacher, and the boys just natural run away. You probably don´t have to say much, but hi! Smile! Then they are shy, so they put their head phones on and dance to the music. Just put your dancing shoes on.

https://www.youtube.com/watch/…
YouTube
YouTube
August 5, 2022 at 19:54
(Pisces) Leo_Ness » Rogueish28
YW :15:
August 5, 2022 at 19:41
(Aries) diavolul
It is about Mars in 7th, I have it too.
August 5, 2022 at 19:40
(Scorpio) Astrocelestial
Hello,

Probably something that can generate this kind of situation is the transit of your 3rd house ruler, Venus, in your 12th house.

The 3rd house is about communication, friends, and siblings. In the 12th house, nothing is clear and tangible. It is about hidden things, health, spirituality, and hidden enemies.

So maybe this transit makes your communication not be perceived as you are expecting. The 12th house is also about letting things go, so probably (if the subject is not important), it would be better to avoid and leave any possible conflict generated by this kind of misunderstanding. This way, you can also avoid having possible enemies.

I see transiting Mercury (the planet of communication) is conjunct to your natal Lilith. This transit can also bring miscommunication and arguments.

However, these transits will end soon, so you should see some improvement.

I was wondering if these arguments are with people that have some kind of authority? Like parents, managers, bosses, teachers...
August 5, 2022 at 19:35
(Gemini) Rogueish28 » Leo_Ness
Whew thank goodness... Thank you!
August 5, 2022 at 19:32
(Pisces) Leo_Ness » Rogueish28
Mercury is a fast planet (thnx God :144:) and it currently is transiting your Lilith.

Whenever some element comes in contanct with Lilith, it becomes somewhat "raw", original and unable to compromise and evolve.

Since your natal Mercury is challenged (troughout conjuction) by that Chiron, these days it is manifesting in a essential form and you can do alomost nothing about that in next few days.

This transit started few days ago, today is exact and it will wanish in 4-5 days.
August 5, 2022 at 19:11
(Leo) Ryu/Ra/King » Rogueish28
YEAH!! I’m the same way, otherwise I’m truly peaceful and serene, also a fighter I make sure to get the point across
August 5, 2022 at 19:03
(Gemini) Rogueish28 » Ryu/Ra/King
Oh no, I´m not aggressive like that, the only time I feel the need to be aggressive like that is if I feel like I have been challenged for no good reason...

I could see if I was being combative, but if it´s just a harmless communication error, and someone takes it the wrong way, that´s when I feel the need to clarify... and make them feel stupid for taking my comment to mean something that it didn´t...
August 5, 2022 at 18:58
(Gemini) Rogueish28 » Leo_Ness
"You have your own ideas about culture in general (Uranus conjuction Saturn) that are also changing pretty fast and radical."

Yes my views on laws have really changed the way I look at the government, and I hate politics...

"So when these two (Saturn and Uranus) create opposition to already harmed Mercury you tend to talk to people very unique, unusual way that might leave them feelings strange."

This happens a lot...

"With Ceres in conjuction to NN Aqua your life goal is to develope universal diplomatic skills and this aspect is perfect challenge for that."

This sounds really intimidating...

Will this period end anytime soon? I really hate having to argue with everyone over a harmless (on my part anyway) comment...
August 5, 2022 at 18:56
(Leo) Ryu/Ra/King
My mars is square sun so I typically always get into it with someone who may be as aggressive as me, I’ll fold though unless I don’t care abt the enviorment since my mid heaven is libra
August 5, 2022 at 18:34
(Pisces) Leo_Ness
Yes

Sidereal Gemini Mercury :191: Venus :191: Chiron in opposition to Sag rUranus :191: rSaturn.

Chiron in Gemini itself gives a lot of pain and wounding on mental body. Inabillity of one to express correctly troughout the words. When it is on conjuction to Gem ruler Mercury itself than effect is amplified.

Saturn is the planet related to culture and social norms and being in freespirited Sag gives you a lot of dilemas related what is socially acceptable and where is that line between freedom and social reaponsibility. You have your own ideas about culture in general (Uranus conjuction Saturn) that are also changing pretty fast and radical.

So when these two (Saturn and Uranus) create opposition to already harmed Mercury you tend to talk to people very unique, unusual way that might leave them feelings strange.

With Ceres in conjuction to NN Aqua your life goal is to develope universal diplomatic skills and this aspect is perfect challenge for that.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »