Does my chart indicate any health problems?

August 4, 2022 at 21:42 (UT/GMT)
(Scorpio) amandaallansson
Does my chart indicate any health problems?
Could there be any health problems in my chart and if so what could possibly manifest? I have a feeling my saturn in the 6th opposite my moon in the 12th could indicate a link between mental issues and issues with work/routines which manifest as a health problem? Cause that´s what previously has happened with me. Maybe even my virgo rising(ruled by mercury) could spin up my nervous system together with chiron in it as well? What do you think?
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
August 10, 2022 at 09:36
(Scorpio) amandaallansson » Oracomentisus
I did get a psychic reading recently where she mentioned that I will be a teacher/leader of the children of earth. That I don’t need any kids on my own because the people I will help/teach about spirituality will become my students/kids so to speak. I think that’s what you are picking up onto since I’ve tried to work at kindergarten with kids and I only lasted a day 😂
August 10, 2022 at 08:40
May I ask where you see children in my chart? Or at least dealing with them? I have capricorn in the 5th house which is its detriment so I can have a very serious and cold approach to children.
August 9, 2022 at 21:52
Yes, I did suffer from heavy periods of depression on and off in the past which I´ve mastered the lessons from. Not only by growing from these experiences and shifting perspective of my life. But my past heavy experiences and the hardships I´ve endured has given me inspiration which has guided me towards my purpose.

I did live abroad a couple of years ago and my plan back then was to stay abroad but I wasn´t able to due to financial reasons linked to my wellbeing. However I have a feeling that I will be able to in the future. But I´ve come to terms with my own country and do try to explore as much as I can to surrounding areas which extinguish my sagittarius placements I believe.

Do you see grandchildren in my chart or as a psychic predication? Because I´ve never had any desire to get any kids in this life really. I would be selfish if I did since not any kid would deserve a mother like me since I don´t have the time or energy to take care of a child nor the finances for that matter. If that would be case I would have to be rich and have a full time nanny and I don´t think that´s fair that the nanny becomes the mother. Kids just don´t fill a function in my life since I´m a very antisocial being and I can never feel alone really. I have so much to do in this life which I want to accomplish and having kids would distract me completely.
August 9, 2022 at 21:44
(Scorpio) amandaallansson » Haneen
Lends credit? Is this aspect a bad sign of health you mean?
August 9, 2022 at 13:36
(Scorpio) Haneen
Venus debilitated in Scorpio ruling over mercury as a chart ruler is curious lends credit to mercury not being in the greatest shape.
August 6, 2022 at 19:52
(Scorpio) amandaallansson » ZynCitrus
Thank you! What you said did resonate more how I thought and acted in the past. I think having my saturn in pisces did help me find a spiritual outlet of my heavy overthinking and depressions which has allieved me a lot of my worries and how I live my life today.
August 6, 2022 at 19:39
(Cancer) ZynCitrus » amandaallansson
Depression, Moon in 12th opp Satrurn in 6th, isolation and feeling of lack (of sth) or sense of loss, moon is in Virgo so over-worried over-analyzing ... living in your head a lot and worrying, can lead to over-activity in nerv-system

You have Chiron in Virgo too and that is health in focus, hypocondriac?
August 6, 2022 at 19:29
(Scorpio) amandaallansson » Leo_Ness
Hmm sorry but I actually experience the opposite of this. I can rest for days since my energy is so low and I can feel exhausted if there´s beena lot of activities going on in my life which is linked to my fatigue. But mentally I can work myself up cause I feel like there´s so much to do and so little time in a day. However it´s hard to find balance between them. I take my health very seriously.
August 6, 2022 at 06:07
(Pisces) Leo_Ness
I would say that you tend to exhaust yourself physically and neglect signals (small pains) your body is sending you.

Your health is generally very good but nothing can last if we do not take care of it.

It is good to give your entire body full attention at least once a day for at least five minutes. Small pains often require small actions that can prevent big problems.

We mostly lack physical activities that can wake up our energy channels as well as vitamines and minerals :15:
August 5, 2022 at 21:49
(Pisces) Anthony19
planets in the 6th house show the type of health issues you will be having,
1st house is your body and 6th house is your ill health.
I have mercury in my 6th, I suffer from asthma all my life. Hey fever is another issue for me.
August 5, 2022 at 21:15
(Scorpio) amandaallansson » Rosincvist
I had issues with this in the past! I try to take a lot of walks now which helps me to keep my spine in shape!
August 5, 2022 at 21:14
(Scorpio) amandaallansson » diavolul
Wow I didn’t realize I had an issue in my calves. But they used to ache when I worked in restaurants which was pretty physical! At least after my shift so I had a hard time falling asleep. Sometimes they can cramp too. In the past I used to have a very weak lower back and spine which I did strengthen with physical work and now long walks. Kidneys is correct too, I have issues with my adrenal glands which are part of the kidneys. They do give me a lot of fatigue which can be problematic
August 5, 2022 at 21:10
(Scorpio) amandaallansson » walterbenjamin
I understand what you mean. However I do suffer from a serious of minor health problems which prevents me from functioning normal(as I have a hard time coping with societies expectations in regards of working a full time job) also not any doctor takes me seriously(I haven’t seen any specialized doctor though). But I’m lucky that I have found a way so I can live outside this hamsterwheel.
August 5, 2022 at 19:48
(Capricorn) walterbenjamin
in my opinion, that i have virgo in midheaven, it is not like the ascendant but virgo, as a mutable sign, never reaches a conclusion, that is, it never completes a concept, it does not manage to order the entire system and always finds something that is wrong; Although it is important to take into account many details, I think it is not healthy to be thinking all day and thinking about the matter a thousand times (thinking things are not going to change), and it is necessary to relax the mind and pay attention to the body, for example go for a walk, play sports, change habits, break the routine, do something different, listen to another type of music, even change the diet, or read something new
August 5, 2022 at 19:48
(Aries) diavolul
Lower back like tailbone and kidneys and some vascular issues in your calves.
August 5, 2022 at 19:08
(Taurus) Rosincvist » Tina95
But I have Sixth-house :181:um too!
The subject has :164: & :199: in aspect to spine, could mean having to keep the spine in good shape or Creativity of a vertebral nature!
August 4, 2022 at 22:32
(Pisces) Tina95
I am no expert so I can´t say a lot to it.

But having also Virgo Asc and Aquarius in 6th house my experience are the following problems:

- Mental stress / hard to relax / tensed all the time
- blood flow / cold hands and feet

In general too much "sitting and thinking" instead of moving your body to get away from stress and get a better blood flow :)

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »