True Scorpio???

August 3, 2022 at 21:11 (UT/GMT)
(Scorpio) Holly83
True Scorpio???
Hey I´m new here, can someone tell me a lil bit about my chart please? I don´t completely understand a lot of thing about birth charts. Thank you in advance.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
August 10, 2022 at 03:03
(Scorpio) Holly83 » Holly83
This one is my husband and I. We have a weird relationship and I´d like to better understand our dynamics if anyone could look at it for me. Thanks so much
August 10, 2022 at 02:58
(Scorpio) Holly83 » vishalp610
Thank you so much. That makes sense. I´ve mostly just been a stay at home mom but would like to find something that I am good at, enjoy, and makes money!!
August 10, 2022 at 02:55
(Scorpio) Holly83 » LiaNatalia
Thank you so much. She is kinda interested in it too and its something we can share together..
August 9, 2022 at 22:23
(Gemini) vishalp610
You´re the happiest in a career where you have a sense of living on the edge or taking a chance. A job where concepts of control and power motivate you.
August 9, 2022 at 20:59
(Scorpio) LiaNatalia » Holly83
I am very touched to hear that my analysis has helped you so much :)

As for your daughter´s chart, you can post it here and I will have a look tomorrow :)
August 9, 2022 at 18:26
I´m blown away right now!! You just explained myself, to me, more than I could ever!! I´m kinda speechless right now to be honest with you. Thank you so much for breaking it down so I understood it better. You´re amazing...It´s like a light bulb went off and I suddenly have a sense of who I am at my core. I have a really hard time controlling my emotions. I´ve gotten better as I´ve gotten older but I am ran on my emotions and i feel everything 100 times more than others. My reactions can be dangerous sometimes, depending on the situation. My emotions get the best of me sometimes but its like I´m fighting with myself. I´m so thankful for you!! I would like for you to take a look at my daughters chart if you would?
August 9, 2022 at 08:32
(Scorpio) LiaNatalia » Holly83
Both Scorpio & Cancer are water signs so your chart is heavily tilted towards water. Water people perceive the world through their emotions. The criteria for measuring things in life is how they make you feel.

The Moon rules the sign of Cancer and in your chart it is in Cancer i.e it is very powerful. Also, it is right on your Descendent, meaning it is shining its emotional light right on you (you are the Ascendent).

Cancer people are very emotional. The Moon is the fastest moving and fastest-changing planetary body in the sky and so your emotions go through ups and downs more than anyone else´s. It´s good to be aware of that.

At the same time, Scorpio is a sign that likes to be in control of themselves, their behavior, their words, feelings, their partners, their life in general.

So when your Cancerian side prevails, your Scorpio side may feel weakened. You may feel as if your emotions have gotten the better of you. They control you, you don´t control them.

Something happens, it evokes certain feelings in you and you react right there right then based on how you feel (and Scorpio reactions may be very extreme; scorpio is a sign of extremes) because in your mind you know exactly how you feel. You know exactly if something is good or bad. You know exactly how you want to respond.

But remember, the Moon moves and changes fast. If you take a bit of space between the appearance of your feelings and the reaction you give, you may see thigns with better clarity. That will make you feel a lot more in control of your life (your Scorpio side will be happy). Even if in the end you respond in the same way in which you would have responded in the heat of the moment, now you are doing it from a different place and that matters.

Every time your emotional side threatens to take over, plug in that Scorpio ability to control your behavior. Take a step back to regain your balance so you don´t become too reactive. There is no need to deny your feelings or feel less, but there is a benefit in being aware of how your perception of the world may lead your life not in your desired direction.

You can read more about Cancer people here:

https://aquarianastrology.org/moon-…

https://cafeastrology.com/zodiaccan…

https://www.thezodiacrevealed.com/b…
August 8, 2022 at 22:45
WOW!! Thanks for that. I´ve been going thru a lot of things in my life and sometimes its overwhelming, but this gives me hope. I knew I was going through a transition of some kind, of many kinds but I didn´t know what or how to deal with any of it. I still don´t really. But I recently married a man, who is also a scorpio and we have kind of helped each other grow and we are still learning and growing as people and as a couple as we navigate this thing called life. What do you mean balance the two energies?? what type of energy is the cancerian aspect? Maybe thats why sometimes i feel like I´m not totally a scorpio. I only know the basics of astrology so this site is helping me tremendously. Thank you
August 8, 2022 at 18:21
(Scorpio) LiaNatalia
Oh wow... this chart is so interesting and dramatic.
You must be going through a lot...

Transiting Pluto (the place where Pluto is right now; late Capricorn) is almost right on your ASC, opposing your Moon and squaring your natal Pluto in the 10th house of career and public image (late Libra).

You are Scorpio so Pluto is your ruler.

Pluto is transformation - something dies and then something new rises from the ashes.

Having Pluto on your ASC means that your identity, body and/or physical appearance is going through a big transformation which started in 2008/2009 but is now reaching the final culmination.

A romantic or a business partner is related to this process and your career/public image is also involved/affected by these changes.

A square between transiting Pluto (the place where pluto is now) and natal Pluto (the place pluto was at when you were born) is a watershed moment in everyone´s life. Something collapses for the most important chapter of your life (your legacy) to begin. You are a Scorpio so you more than anyone else have the potential to turn this challenging aspect into a grand success.

Of note, in the next couple of years transiting Pluto will enter Aquarius at which point it will start squaring your natal sun in early Scorpio. This will be another challenging aspect. In nature, it is similar to the Pluto to Pluto square you are entering into right now.

When Beyonce had this aspect, Destiny´s Child almost fell apart. two members left. The media was blaming B. She spent a year locked in her bedroom, barely eating. her boyfriend left her. That was at the start of the transit. At the end of it, she met Jay Z and released Survivor. I don´t need to tell you how that flipped her life and in what direction (for the much much better). that´s the kind of stuff with Pluto to Pluto squares.

If it gets too dark, do not forget, that at the end of the hardships comes the most beautiful dawn you can possibly imagine.

I hope this helps :)

With regard to your question - if you are a true scorpio.
Yes, you are but you have a lot of Cancerian influence in the chart.
Learning to balance these two very different energies is the key :)
August 8, 2022 at 13:03
(Pisces) Anthony19 » Holly83
In a woman´s chart the number of aspects made by the moon is important in deterring whether she will have children. If the moon is void of course (making no major contacts before leaving the sign it´s in), then children are likely to be denied.
In your chart your moon is in the last degree of it´s sign but making a exact square to Pluto. I have not seen anything like this before. That´s the reason for my asking.
I hope I haven´t upset you.
August 8, 2022 at 07:40
(Scorpio) Holly83 » Anthony19
Yes, I have 2 children. A boy Mikeal and a girl Nevaeh....why do you ask??
August 6, 2022 at 22:26
(Pisces) Anthony19
Holly,
Your Cancer moon is squaring your Pluto in Libra. Can I ask if you have any children?
August 6, 2022 at 02:55
(Cancer) sadiemae100 » Rosincvist
Ahh I see now. :61: Very interesting!
August 5, 2022 at 18:56
(Taurus) Rosincvist » sadiemae100
Look at Edgar Allan Poe´s chart; :151: :191: :153: in most cases means Combust, but even though :153: is at a latitude where it does not cover the face of the Sun, Mercury is metaphorically eclipse or Cazimi, very different from Combust. The same rare 15 min. or less orb can involve other major aspects, Astrologers can´t make a living out of looking for rare aspects that hardly anyone has so pretending that everyone has a ten degree orb to something in their personal charts keeps the Astrologers´ Ass out of a sling!
(Elizabeth Taylor is the other famous example for Cazimi)
August 5, 2022 at 00:37
Which aspect are you referring to? Sorry i´m very curious about this whole swap of planets thing but can´t find any information on this.
August 5, 2022 at 00:19
(Cancer) sadiemae100 » Holly83
Saturn can be a devil in scorpio
Moon Trine Pluto
Capricorn personality

Translation to his original comment for you, haha.
August 4, 2022 at 23:46
(Scorpio) Holly83 » Rosincvist
I´m sorry but idk what those symbols are...lol I know the one for scorpio but thats it.
August 4, 2022 at 23:32
(Taurus) Rosincvist » sadiemae100
When a major aspect is less than 15 minutes of arc in orb it causes a swap of planets, so it is like having a simultaneous :160: in a much earlier position than your cohort group :160:!
August 4, 2022 at 07:31
Care to drag, I mean read, my chart? :61:
August 4, 2022 at 01:32
(Taurus) Rosincvist
:157: can be a :21: in :178:, though it can also be autistic rejection of passion :8:.
:152: :193: :160:; Looks like it is to the minute of arc!; Dramatic Emotional Disturbance if there ever was one!
All this after your poor :180: personality! :24:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »