Hey

August 1, 2022 at 22:10 (UT/GMT)
(Scorpio) Holly83
Hey
Hey my names Holly and Ive always been interested in astrology since I was young. I´m hoping to learn some more things about it especially when it comes to my birth chart and my compatibility with my husband. I´m really just starting to dig into the depths of it all. I´m a sun Scorpio, moon cancer and ascendant capricorn. I´m looking forward to getting to meet you all.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
August 5, 2022 at 17:45
(Aries) GraceyT22
Hi Holly!

I really love your chart, most Capricorn risings I meet have sharp features, strong and intense eye contact and live their life like a true timekeeper/taskmaster. I hope you are finding balance with a Capricorn rising and a Cancer Moon, it can feel like you are battling yourself more than anyone else at times!

The placement in your chart I really wanted to highlight and share from my degree work that I do is your 0° Virgo Vertex in the 7th House. This Vertex is highlighted by the Sabian Symbol for 0-1° Virgo:

"In A Portrait, The Best Of A Man´s Traits And Character Are Idealized."

"Every artists dips his brush in his own soul, and paints his own nature into his pictures." -Henry Ward Beecher

"Did you ever see a portrait of a great man without perceiving strong traits of pain and anxiety" -John Adams

The Vertex in astrology is defined as follows from https://astrologyanswers.com/articl…

The Vertex is usually located in the 5th, 6th, 7th, or 8th houses in your birth chart (the axis can be closer to your Imum Coeli and Midheaven if you were born in tropical latitudes). This part of your chart connects to others, so the Vertex is sometimes seen as a second Descendant.

In the astrological houses, your Vertex means different things:

In the 5th house, you may be fated to fall in love fast and be big on romance.
In the 6th house, you may be fated to be of service to others.
In the 7th house, you may be fated to prioritize relationships and be in the middle.
In the 8th house, you may be fated to transform via love and be passionate.
The zodiac sign location of your astrology Vertex tends to be more important than the house though.

If you meet a lot of Virgo people that "change" your views or help you realize what you don´t want in a partner, consider yourself lucky! They are here for irritation and friction to show you the beauty of doing things YOUR way!
August 3, 2022 at 20:05
(Scorpio) Holly83 » FOWL
Well, we both are a Cancer moon sign so we pretty much are the same in that aspect. However, I´m not sure what his mercury and saturn signs are. I will have to look at that. I feel like he is my twin flame. He is literally my other half. We have so many similarities and syncronicitys....(sorry about my terrible spelling). Thank you for your advise. I will look into that. I look forward to having many more conversations with you.
August 3, 2022 at 20:00
(Scorpio) Holly83 » c0smicbrownie
whats a scorpio stellium?? I´ve always been interested in astrology but i´ve not really learned all I can...or should. I would say that the Scorpio sun, Cancer moon fit me pretty well. I´m an introvert mostly but I have the deepest feelings that anyone could have. I feel my emotions are so much stronger than most and i struggled with that growing up. As I´ve gotten older I´ve learned to control them a lot better. I am an empath and can feel the energies of other people, even if I never met them before. And sometimes it literally drains me. For example if my husband and I get into an argument I will be exhausted afterwards. Also I´m a very sexual person. That may come from my past traumas as well though. Its nice to meet you and I´m looking forward to continuing conversations with you.
August 2, 2022 at 19:36
(Scorpio) c0smicbrownie
Hi! My name is Brooke. I am a Scorpio sun, Libra Moon, Aries rising. I have a Scorpio stellium. I´ve been studying astrology for a few years now. I´m interested in studying more about the spiritual and some may say "paranormal", or occult essence within natal charts (including my own). I´d love to hear facts or stories involving other peoples interpretation of their own natal chart within themselves/their lives!
August 2, 2022 at 18:24
(Gemini) FOWL
Hey HOlly!
I think when looking at synastry in a marriage, or a relationship which is already committed and living together, you have three main issues to deal with. One, Moon signs, what are your habits, what are your partners habits? How do your emotional processing styles get along or clash?
Next, you have to look at Mercury, how do you each communicate, what can your partner´s Mercury tell you about how they need to be communicated with?
And lastly, Saturn, because every relationship takes hard work!

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »