Are Bats Cursed?

July 30, 2022 at 10:51 (UT/GMT)
(Capricorn) boyakasha the guru
Are Bats Cursed?
A bat has made a home in the exhaust fan in the bathroom. It´s been sleeping there at night for some good months now but the problem is it :93: alot I wake up and see its every where on the floor in morning.

Should I get rid of it for good? I want to know what planet, aspect, house or nakshatra is ruling this creature. Because of my sleep has been disturbed for some time I feel it is the cause. Is it bringing in bad energy?

Do you guys have experience with bats or when you saw one dead or alive and how it has changed your world for good or bad?

Any Batman lovers here reading this I need you!

Posts in topic

Page: 2 1
Sort posts:
August 17, 2022 at 21:29
(Capricorn) boyakasha the guru » GoldenlionXXXII
Listen I have bats around me, you´ve got bats around you. I´m seeing a connection and we´re talking about them as well. Maybe we both were bats in past life lol. Their claws are too tiny to swing a racket so they can be the referee that brings the ball back. I guess somebody out there wanted to fly so God made him her a bat this life, must be fun eating worms and insects.
August 17, 2022 at 17:06
(Sagittarius) GoldenlionXXXII » boyakasha the guru
Badmitton is fun! Although, this would have to mean the Bat was terribly bad for me to hit him with a badmitton. Maybe it depends on if it wants to play tennis, racket ball, or badmitton.

You should ask them for their birth chart so we could see the reason why they became a bat! What´s their past life. :61:
August 17, 2022 at 09:52
I was thinking about the word cringe as well, we are on same frequency here. Ahhh you´d get too cold you´ll have to come out and bats will be waiting for you lol. If you mean badminton have 2 rackets ready :46: I love that game, played alot. Also careful just like bees bats come in big numbers and blood is their favorite snack, armor is a good choice :15:
August 17, 2022 at 07:21
Ha ha! No...I don´t think Bat´s are very good to put on a menu. Kind of gross! :61: Quite disgusting. Cringe! Maybe have to ask someone born on October 31st. Halloween! I´m a snow baby! I´ll go hide in the igloo!

I probably would scream. I´d also have a nice racket. Play some Racket bat ball until it was out of my environment. :61: I´m more, just put some armor on and go fight off the bat! :47:
August 17, 2022 at 05:07
Nobody would do that, at least that´s what I think but for a million dollars could change their minds. Its good to see them flying and free, couldn´t get the image of them being cooked in Thailand out of my mind. Anyways you´d scream if they flew past you :61: or one could´ve been a crush from your past life who knows...
August 17, 2022 at 01:12
I think I´d probably just watch them. :61: :61: :61: I love wild life, but still some things I´m not sure I would kiss and cuddle.

https://youtu.be/MbhFKcqNFUU
YouTube
YouTube
August 16, 2022 at 22:22
Ayyy GoldenLion what´s good :46: :15:

I want the bats to come back again, this a good curse lol. I´m gonna feed them next time they come it could be a helpful spirit. You can watch YouTube video on how people pet bats its kinda cute they are harmless but still they look like they´ll bite. They´re in the exhaust so can´t shoo them away.

My sleep has been good, no bats in dreams.

Edit: a bat has come in the exhaust as I´m writing this and it´s 03:33am
August 16, 2022 at 22:19
(Virgo) MONA_ROZA » boyakasha the guru
Eger tıpta kulaklık bağımlılığı diye bir hastalık varsa o benim.
Bu yüzden heyecanını anlıyorum.
Bir kulaklıktan daha iyi bir şey varsa o da beats kulaklıkdır.
Tüm enstrümanlar net ayird ediliyor.
Lisedeyken Hard Rock dinlemeyi bırakmıştım çünkü kulaklıkların ses kalitesi çok düşüktü.
Şuan yanımda bağırıyorlar :4:
Keyfini çıkar.
Gülerek kullan
August 16, 2022 at 22:06
(Capricorn) boyakasha the guru » MONA_ROZA
Yoo I just connected them with LED TV. I can literally hear the actress´s breathing even her lips smacking when talking is so clear, this is next level. It´s like she´s sitting next to me! I´m blown away!!! She picked the phone up from the table I even heard the phone touching the table and her fingers slidding on the table. The ASMR videos are so tingly to the ears ughhh :61: soooooo relaxing. The bass is next gen amazing I´ve never heard anything like this. I´m gonna watch all the shows on headphones now :DDDD I´m in a cinema totally the explosions feel so real, sink deep into the heart.

I´m not in my room, I´m in a club wth Sony this is just...wow.

Also NOW I CAN ACCESS 4HZ! I CAN LUCID DREAM WITH BINAURAL BEATS :22:

I was thinking of buying a cigar, put this track on 2am, close my eyes and vibe to it hahaha
YouTube
YouTube
August 16, 2022 at 21:36
(Sagittarius) GoldenlionXXXII
I was walking on the pier once. There was one alive, but laying on the catwalk. I didn´t bother it though. They used to fly around time to time by the pine trees in the neighborhood time to time. I don´t see them as cursed though. They´re just part of nature. I wouldn´t be best friends with them. They´re kind of creepy, but they are what they are.

They get in the house sometimes, but usually you take them back out. Not sure, why your keeping it in the bathroom. You can´t get it out?

Bat totem or Medicine. Usually, when you have insects or animals around you, they are teaching you something. :46:

If you have a bat in there, are you worrying about it before you go to sleep?
August 16, 2022 at 20:48
Temiz bir zihinle tüm cevaplar melodiler ve şarkılarla bile gelir.
İsteyip inanınca lazım olan sana gelir.
Yeni bir kulaklık lazımdı
Yarasalar uğurludur :92:
August 16, 2022 at 18:53
Yes same to you keep vibing up! I´m really enjoying them what a upgrade. I discovered completely new songs and tunes on YouTube after wearing them just a whole new world has opened. Ive also been seeing so many synchronicities with them on like same repeated words/lyrics, messages from the stars and guides I hear you guys. Let´s make room for new more manifestations to come through ✨️
August 16, 2022 at 11:04
Hayırlı olsun.
Bana da Azerbaycan dan jbl t7 wireles serisinden hediye geldi .
Yani neymiş? Yarasalar uğursuz değil.
Sorduğumuz sorulara somut cevaplar gelince çok mutlu oluyorum
August 16, 2022 at 04:46
(Capricorn) boyakasha the guru
So Jupiter antardasha gifted me these expensive headphones. Thank you universe for the gift. Blessings keep piling up!
Sony wh-1000xm4 silver, 1000 number related to Jyeshta deity indra, where my moon mercury are.
I had ordered them exactly when the bats had left, were they there to push me spending hefty cash on it?
Venus mahadasha in anuradha, the word sony has sound of anuradha pada 2 "Nee". Venus in 12th, made in Malaysia and Russia, foreigner theme. Venus is also music. Jupiter aspect on 11th house of electronics.
Think about it bats rely on sound to know about their surrounding which reflects back, these headphones have best noise canceling feature in the industry. Some relation with sound is there.
I feel something big is coming...career wise.
Gold plated zip, gold plated Sony logo and gold plated stereo plug could attract me more fortune, ears is 2nd house...
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
August 5, 2022 at 13:33
(Capricorn) boyakasha the guru » Oracomentisus
They are gone now, spray gun did the job. I wouldn´t have minded them staying there if they had kept their waste outside.
I already am lol, my 2 teeth are very pointy both in upper and lower jaw.
I´ll go buy a batman toy for luck haha.
Good day to you too. :29:
August 2, 2022 at 22:38
(Capricorn) boyakasha the guru » Rosincvist
I´m not sure if Etruscan shrew or antarctic blue whale can be pets 🤔😂
August 2, 2022 at 21:20
(Taurus) Rosincvist » boyakasha the guru
All mammals can be pets, though naturally sharp teeth & claws can mean a test of your thin human skin! :92:
August 2, 2022 at 19:47
(Capricorn) boyakasha the guru » ELIXIR
They are in the bathroom exhaust fan.

I´ve found a solution, I´ll spray a water gun the one used in ironing directly at them.

Pakistan has no such facility. Each to their own. I don´t think bats can be caught and tamed.

As astrology goes I´m clueless and didn´t bother but I read mercury rules winged creatures.
August 2, 2022 at 15:49
(Leo) ELIXIR » boyakasha the guru
How come you were smashing a towel at them?

So,
Please check with your local animal welfare organisation what´s the best you can do in your case, as nature and home hygiene are both important, then let us know what happened. You can share also what you found in relation to astrology, if you like.

Thanks!
August 2, 2022 at 08:09
(Capricorn) boyakasha the guru » ELIXIR
Well can´t really see how they look like they are quite up there hanging down. All I see is their tiny claws they are so slow they are tired and wings. I was smashing a towel at them but they were too unbothered to leave and moved slowly slowly behind the fan. But I don´t want it go that far that they start to make kids and bring their uncle aunt cousins there too. Your story sounds okay I´ll keep waiting and don´t disturb them for now. I´m remembering a video rn where a girl saved a bat from the lake and she was emotional about it idk why.
August 2, 2022 at 04:35
(Leo) ELIXIR
Did you manage to check the bats´ breed? Asking because bats are protected by law here and you may have given shelter to endangered species. That would change the situation a little, maybe.

My personal experience: Last summer I found a small bat on the garage floor of an apartment complex. Poor thing did not fly and I took it home, so it doesn´t get ran over or eaten by cats. I was about to send it to the Wild Animals Foundation but no transportation supported bat rides at that time, so I showed them some photos and videos of the animal, and they advised me to give it water and release it - preferably on vertical rough surface, no coniferous trees, no resin. Later in the evening I went to the forest, chose a very nice tree near the forest fountain, and set the bat free.

I can´t say whether this encounter greatly impacted my life in any way. I do know, however, that even if it´s a ´cursed bat´ I´d assist regardless, this goes beyond astrology. Also, I don´t have the bat´s natal chart and I totally forgot to check my transits for that day.
August 1, 2022 at 22:11
Yarasalar benim her yıl en az 4_5 kere açık alanda kafama çarpar uçar gider.
Bir yere giderim ve herzamn kuzgunlar olur.geçen yıl aynı baykuş aynı saatlerde günlerce balkonda otururken defalarca gözgöze geldik ve hiç korkmadı benden. Dönemlerinde yoldan kaç tane baykuş yavrusu yolda bulup yuvasına koydum hatırlamıyorum.
Ve diğer kanatlı canlılar sanki benim odak noktam. Bazi zamanlarda böyle olabilir, cok fazla evham yapmamaya çalış. Olumlu şeyler yazdık,

Yukarıda da anlattığım gibi iletişim ve iletişim trafiği çokça olabilir.
Yarasa filmi değil bir kaç çeşit Yarasa belgeseli izle hem sempatin artar hem daha fazla özelliğini öğrenirsin.
Yarasalar seni sevmiş görünüyor.
Onlara birer isim bul :61:
August 1, 2022 at 09:56
Yeah it´s a daily thing now.
BUT....
there are now 3 BATS :39: since I made this post more bats are there in the fan what the hell and more shit too!? Why am I attracting bats, why universe why??? I´m super weirded out rn about all this.

It´s noon and there are 2 there, 1 bat left but it will come again at night.

Something is happening I´m telling you all...

I´m watching Morbius movie and on time stamp 13:06 Jared leto who is Jupiter Mercury Jyeshta is experimenting on bats I SAW IT !!!!!

What are these synchronicities??? This is not a coincidence.

Edit: Jared leto now has superhuman strength and hearing powers like of a bat, he drinks blood for food. Same as vampires they are associated with bats.
July 31, 2022 at 22:40
Sen zaten bir kedi sahibisin .
Kedi babası!
Maske ve eldiven tak temizle gitsin
Ha kedi ha yarasa .
July 31, 2022 at 09:16
(Capricorn) boyakasha the guru » Wolfmoon
Looks like if a lobster and bug had a kid. It eats carrot, rabbit is its uncle then.
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »