Libra Ascending, MC is Cancer

July 29, 2022 at 19:28 (UT/GMT)
(Gemini) milanlock
Libra Ascending, MC is Cancer
Hello, fellow astrolovers.
It is my first post there, learning astrology and tarot for about 3 years.

My astrology school taught me that the main part of each birth chart is MC. Placidus MC.

So MC is the conditions of your own universe. Asc is the method your should use to achieve your goals. Dcs is your helper on that way. And IC is your reward.

And my Libra ascending birth chart, where is there everything opposite, I can describe as follow.

Cancer MC wants from native to accept that world. Just accept that mess what is around. Protect yourself and feel the way to go.

Using Libra Asc to connect and hold. Not to run away from problems, from uncomfortable people and unpleasant situation, find solutions, solve problems in relations.

Your helper will be hotty Aries partner.

And your reward will be Capicorn IC.

And everything seems to be clear, but that Capicorn IC is the big big question.

What is that - IC is on Capicorn - holidays in Suise, clothes from Chanel, wellplaned life or just absence of leisure/freetime and constant work?

And NN in Aries, but in the 7th house?
SN is in 1st, but in Libra.

So native should stop thinking about yourself and try to connect to partner, but his own Aries way? Dsc is in Aries - which way you see it?)

Thank you and have a good time

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
July 31, 2022 at 17:32
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » FOWL
System message: Post has been written by user Sneks, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
You´re going to kill me now 😁 I know it´s not the topic of this post, but I have to ask how much realizing the potential from the natal chart depends on free will and can we even exercise free will if we know that the mundane is always above the natal? We don´t all have the same birth chart, nor is everyone destined to be isolated in some way, but for the last two years, almost all of us around the world have suffered lockdowns, isolations and restrictions, and as things stand, a similar scenario is preparing for us in the fall.
July 31, 2022 at 16:07
(Capricorn) walterbenjamin
I think the best thing would be to incorporate the characteristics of Aries: impulse, decision, initiative... that from your north node; the problem is that you have ascendant in libra, which suggests you play your projects together with the desire of another person... which is not easy because in a certain way you depend on finding a good partner, companion, partner... but be careful not to take action from fear and insecurity, remember that you have a moon in aries and you can react quickly, because maybe your mother is too aggressive and demanding? :61: :61:
finally, remember that you have mars in capricorn in the fourth house, and he exalts himself there, be careful not to be too aggressive in your home (both your birth home and your own); and capricorn is not about big companies, lawyers or political power, but rather, going to meet the essential, that spark that makes us unique, that is the most important achievement for capricorn, because that is eternal and lasting, instead , material luxuries are fleeting, and remember that we came into this world naked, and we will leave naked :61: :61:
July 31, 2022 at 08:12
(Gemini) Vera Blue » FOWL
Thank you!
July 31, 2022 at 08:01
(Gemini) Vera Blue » FOWL
Good morning!Does this, apply to North Node in Aries in general or just North Node in Aries and 7 th?
July 31, 2022 at 08:01
(Gemini) FOWL » Vera Blue
A specific interpretation of North Node in Aries in the Seventh, but I´m just trying to point out that there can be many different interpretations of any given lay out... every soul will live their chart in their own way.
July 31, 2022 at 07:53
(Gemini) FOWL » Graham
Absolutely. As well as how the individual is actually living the potential that is their natal chart.
July 31, 2022 at 07:26
(Scorpio) Graham » FOWL
"Another way to interpret that would be the need to cultivate relationships with fiery people. Be wary of equating the meaning of the signs and the meaning of the houses..."

Yes. ... In the end, the correct interpretation of astrological indicators requires knowledge of how they actually manifest during progressions or/and transits.
July 31, 2022 at 05:22
(Gemini) FOWL » Graham
Another way to interpret that would be the need to cultivate relationships with fiery people. Be wary of equating the meaning of the signs and the meaning of the houses...
July 31, 2022 at 05:03
(Scorpio) Graham
"And NN in Aries, but in the 7th house?
SN is in 1st, but in Libra."

Astrologer James Braha has stated that "the most arduous of all node positions occurs when the house and sign are diametrically opposed. for instance if the North Node is in the sign of Aries, but it is also in the 7th house (as in the case of Richard Nixon), a difficult situation exists. The NN in Aries means the person must let go of relationship dependency, and develop his or her own personality. The individual must not be too influenced by the partner´s desires. However, the NN in 7th house means the exact opposite. It indicates that the person has been selfish or very self-contained in past lives, and must now pursue a deep, meaningful love relationship where extreme compromise and pleasing the spouse is the order of the day. In delicate node cases such as this, THE OBJECT IS TO STRIKE A BALANCE. What makes the task extraordinarily difficult is that the person must, alternately, pursue both paths. If one course is followed to the exclusion of the other, there will be quick retribution and suffering. Both ways must be cultivated, as the person is on Earth to learn equilibrium between the two spheres symbolised."

I have North Node in Taurus, but also in 8th house. ... So (as a low-key example), I have to alternate my 8th house interest in astrology/"the occult" with Taurus/physical activities (such as gardening).
July 31, 2022 at 04:03
(Gemini) FOWL
That´s an interesting way to view it. Generally the IC is seen as your roots, where you are coming from... but as astrology is all cyclical, I can see how you have a home and parents who create a base to your conception of reality, and you take that out into the world, build something for yourself, and reward is the kind of home you build, most likely related to that which you came from!
The IC is deeper than that though, it is also your core motivation in life... your inner spiritual core. If only we all got to satisfy that need at the end of our journey!
July 30, 2022 at 23:55
(Capricorn) pluto°rising
With a 29° IC I relate to both Sagittarius and Capricorn alike. The Capricorn IC for younger me was a disciplined home life, both parents were military. To this day I paint my own house, fix my own car. There is an affinity to work. No designer brands for me please. Leisure time has been a learned practice, and low key, I prefer a tent on most adventures.

Edit to say ..work really does feel like a reward (or at least the benefits it brings, a few dollars, a freshly cleaned bathroom, garden vegetables, a learned thing..)

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Scorpio Scorpio
Show calendar »