10th house Sun - How do I cope with the 12th house progression

July 16, 2022 at 15:42 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Gunnar Stars
10th house Sun - How do I cope with the 12th house progression
Hi, is there anybody who knows about the outcoming of lived life with a 12th house progressed Sun?
I already have N.N. and my rising sign in Leo, so it seams quit contradictive to dissolve into solitude when my path should be to get out there and Shine. I spend a Lot of life "hiding" already 🌥️

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
July 24, 2022 at 10:49
(Gemini) FOWL
Ya, you are making a bigger deal about this than you should. DON´T STRESS!
Progressions are about your inner journey, and don´t necessarily describe real world circumstances. Progressed Sun changing signs is a huge deal, and usually a year of big, often stressful changes, but progressions through the signs are far less noticeable. After all, you´ll spend a third of your life with progressed Sun in any given house. That doesn´t mean a third of your life will be swallowed up entirely by the issues of that house. You still have your static natal chart... and all houses have to be lived at all times ultimately.
July 24, 2022 at 10:20
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Arturos, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
samotność nie jest przeznaczeniem,lecz wyborem, wszechświat jest ostatecznie zawsze sprawiedliwy,taka jest jego natura.Przekaz gwiazd to jedna energia,a nasza Wola druga,nic nie może stać się przypadkiem.
July 21, 2022 at 21:20
(Leo) ElsaX » Gunnar Stars
Oops, I was talking about a 12th house profection year!
Although I have been living a progressed solar 12th house since 1993, and it’s due to finish in 2024.

Don’t stress too much about it, it was fine.
For me that’s been more an emphasis on Virgo things, and through that learning the lessons of the 12th

Also my Venus is in Virgo so maybe that cushioned the blow a bit.

I’d say: don’t focus on the astrology in detail, just go live your life. You’ll be fine!
July 21, 2022 at 20:29
(Taurus) Gunnar Stars » ElsaX
I´m sorry to hear you had a hard time. Now I feel pretty doomed when my progressed Sun moves from the 11th to the 12th for almost the rest of my life. I already suffers from anxiety. I do enjoy solitude though. So it might just turn into more paintings, more spirituality and more astrology. I hope so!
Nice to know that you got some, good close friends, in this period.
July 21, 2022 at 08:54
(Leo) ElsaX
The Leo archetype also means living as your truest self, loving your truest self.
Sometimes a year of self reflection is needed to gain that understanding.
The NN definitely goes through cycles and is not always super intense.

I have my NN in Scorpio and I find reverse nodal return years are usually easier ( except for this year).
I’m going though a 12th house progressed sun year now (nearly over, thank f*ck) and it’s been very hard.
Depression, loneliness…
But I got into astrology and deepened relationships with some close friends, so not a total loss.
Yeah, 12th house is bad for mental health. And it’s meant for learning humility

Good luck. Just keep going. It’s only a year
😏

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Libra Libra
Show calendar »