dealing with major depression

March 13, 2019 at 05:53 (UT/GMT)
(Leo) Purocaribe
dealing with major depression
Can anyone read from this if there is any change of anything good? Ive lost motivation for caring over a year ago. Want to know if this will turn around?
Any insight is appreciated.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
March 15, 2019 at 18:12
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Maxx_Groethe, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I am not schooled in counseling, just life, but there are some clear indications in your chart that you are experiencing some very sobering transits. Pluto and Saturn in your first house can be troubling because they represent authority and letting go of what is not essential and because they persist in these areas for several years.
I experienced the Pluto transit through my first house through the aughts and found myself in major depressive moods, largely because I´d hit the age in my life where I realized I´d barely began to realize any of the dreams I held for myself from childhood.
Later in that period, I also experienced Saturn´s transit through the same house and found myself shedding a lot of notions about myself that were no longer valid or even true to begin with. I also found myself revisiting mistakes I had made in the past that still haunt me. I would like to think I am a humbler person now.
This all will be different for you, naturally, still self examination could be the antidote, especially between the standards you hold yourself to and those you encounter from society or your family. My advice, be true to yourself despite how that may take you away from your comfort zone.
Because these transits opposing your Moon in your seventh house suggest difficulty dealing with your emotions about close relationships be sure to own your intuitions and not project these emotions on your partners or people who support you.
Remember, you cannot always choose your circumstances, but you can choose how you perceive and react to any situation around you. Sometimes you need to experience sadness to realize the good in your life. Motivation can come from these negative emotions, just as they can come from positive, but if you allow them to control you, the situations they arise from may not turn around in your favor.
Now you asked for news of change and anything good, and I could spend a lot of time pointing out all the good in your chart, but I think that is something you need to explore yourself. There is always more good in the world, I believe, than is visible even in an astrology chart, but it can be a stage for learning your own strength. Transits come and go, so nothing persists forever. Look to Mars for your opportunity for positive change in your life; these moments do come, but they dissipate quicker than we might like.
And watch your temper in your public life. Skill with managing depression takes time to develop, so don´t avoid practical options for support from work. You will get through this challenging time, just as we all do.
March 13, 2019 at 20:22
(Capricorn) ShriSaiganeshE-jyotish
in case helps with insights,

do not know nature and cause of your depression, impact on life,
and your background, qualification, profession, family, etc

natal jup debilated over cap first, jup lord 12th for health etc,
health issues, liver-head-knees etc; prayers to saint of faith,
offer yellow flowers sat evenings at alter at home;
wear yellow sapphire over pendant;

jup year ahead transit own sag 12th
for spirituality, foreign lands, advisory aptitudes etc;

sat-separative SNode ketu coming 1.5yr transit jup cap first,
pain-injury-surgery head-knees-liver etc to care;

natal ketu sag 11th,
detachment from income-gains-friendships-relationship;
pain-injury-surgery arms-shoulders-ears-thighs etc;
prayers to Christ, offer red flowers thurs mornings;

asc lord sat scorpio 10th, research-occult-forensic aptitudes;

scorpio-mars inimical-malefic for cap asc, mars own inimical scorpio 11th
stress-delays in income-gains-friendships-relationship-career-recognition;

sat-mars scorpio, stress-struggle, tech-mech-metallurgical aptitudes;
urological-knee-arms-shoulders-ears issues/inflammations;

mars lord 4th over 11th inimical scorpio, gains from mother, property etc,
but under stress-delay, ill-health of mother probably;

rahu NNode now transit moon cancer 7th, clouding-depressing mind/relationship year ahead;

sun leo 7th, seeking well-to-do spouse, but separative tendencies to care;
sun-venus leo, appreciation of arts/beauty, but venus combust,
may need zinc supplements for health;
wear 0.25 carat diamond over platinum pendant touching heart;

natal rahu gemini 5th, clever, technical-IT aptitudes, foreign relationships;
delayed results/children etc; wear brown hessonite over pendant touching heart;

mer lord 5/9 elevated virgo 8th, negating luck,
while good for audit-research aptitudes; critical thinking;
chronic urological-intestinal issues; success amidst adversity;

all planets practically between ketu-rahu the nodes;
rahu transits clouding things;
ketu transits causing detachments, pain-injury-surgery;

hope jup transit own sag 12th will help with philosophical realisations;

do promptly ack, share pointwise salient feedbacks how true-helpful etc,
traits-talents-health-trends-remedies-prospects-ideas etc etc

wishing well, kshantaram
March 13, 2019 at 20:01
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Vanille, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Hmm I can´t predict the future by order... But we share moon and rising and I suffered from major depression and suicidal behaviour as well. Still can´t say I´m the happiest person... But my mental state has improved a lot, I found hope when I least expected it, in fact, I attempted suicide last year so I really had 0 hope at all. Just know that things can change, always ^^

Being a Gemini sun, I have the ability to see both the good and bad side of situations, back then I truly only saw the bad... But now I´m slowly finding my optimism back and this helps me stay hopeful. You´re a Leo which means you´re naturally pretty confident and strong, you should find a way to let your sun shine!

My experience with depression and a Cancer moon - Cap rising (that are each other´s opposites) my inner Cancer is very emotional and tends to swing moods, not so helpful here... My inner Capricorn scolds me for having emotions at all, I´m very harsh at myself in general, insanely perfectionistic (wether that´s just my ascendant, Idk... I also got bullied and mentally abused, but I think with my chart I´m extra sensitive to it)

You need balance between your ascendant - descendant and BURN the negativity with your fire sun
March 13, 2019 at 09:33
(Taurus) nutelina
There is a show on YouTube going on for depression: https://depressionanxietyseries.com I´ve seen lots of these and I trust them being accurate and worth your time :15:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Libra Libra
Show calendar »