July 12, 2022 at 10:49 (UT/GMT)
(Cancer) Victor_Valiant_
It´s my Birthday today ;D Dear fellow Astroseekers
Goodmorning everyone! 😉😁🤗🌈
Thanks for so many Birthday wishes already hahah
Thank you 🙏😊 Feeling blessed! Appreciate you all very much 😁😉👍

My transits looks very harmonic I think to make this a great day ;D
> https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/c…

My moon is also on "return" on it´s moon (moon capricorn transit just like on natal birthchart)

I´ve heard that´s significant too, but haven´t got the clear info on that ^^

I´d love to know what you see & your thoughts ;D
Everyone has an unique perspective & you might see things that I can´t see ;D
I always appreciate new insights.

Have a wonderful day too 🌈😎👍 Cheers 😁🍻😉

:37: :78:

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
July 14, 2022 at 01:01
(Cancer) Victor_Valiant_ » Petr9
Thank you very much Petr :37:

And wow thanks for the link on Metonic cycle ;D
I can get started right away! :15:

Cool that you discovered it last year with your age too ;D
That´s awesome! Thank you :78:
July 13, 2022 at 23:02
ASTRASTRO-SEEK ADMINSEEK Admin, (Taurus) Petr9 » Victor_Valiant_
Happy belated birthday! :37:

Metonic cycle is pretty interesting thing :15: - I "discovered" it just last year after my 38-yo
https://forum.astro-seek.com/topic/…
July 13, 2022 at 22:24
(Cancer) Victor_Valiant_ » Wolfmoon
Hi Wolfmoon ;)

Thank you ;D
Happy to hear that haha :4:

Cheers :37:
July 13, 2022 at 22:18
(Cancer) Victor_Valiant_ » Aragatito
Hi Aragatito ;)

Thanks for this deep insight & description ^^
I did have a good birthday yesterday.
But after midnight I had an uneasy inner feeling.
A feeling of loss & sadness. As if gazing into the sunset in solitude.
This was an dormant passive kind of feeling, and came in for no apparent reason.

Then I thought maybe this was due to lunar return today.
Transit moon capricorn conjunct natal moon capricorn,
might´ve made me feel this way.

Tho my day was very social & outgoing yesterday,
today I´m taking it easy, enjoying my own company & solitude.

But as you pointed out that transit Chiron is involved to square them both.
With your description seems that´s what I felt then.

This part
"but that also relates to the feeling that there is a flaw within us, something that caused us to be rejected and not loved. That feeling also generates a giant pain of abandonment."
I do think it´s quite valid, in social rejections, not fitting in or somewhere I belong. Being an outsider.
The descriptions on mother part does not apply to me.

And this part:
"People with this aspect can show a strong capacity to feel the emotional and malnourished pain in others. Many times being figures that play a nurturing role with those who see them suffer. They are more aware and take care of others, instead of themselves. They play the role of mother to the outside and not to the inside."

"People with Moon aspected to Chiron have a tremendous gift of feeling and helping others with their wounds from neglect and lack of nurture. They are natural "radars" to detect and understand the emotional world of others. They are healers and have a great ability to give those who suffer what they need in order to calm their emotional pain.
The meaning of this wound is that in your life you will meet your own nurturing capacity. A great capacity to love, nurture and contain yourself will arise if you can look at the pain that dwells within your inner child, without denying it, without wanting to escape from it."

Thank you for this info. I didn´t know of this, and yes I do get a sense for others who´re neglected or lacks nurturing ;D
I´ve never looked all that deep into my moon sign, but this vibe indeed seems to apply.
But I don´t always act on it tho.
It´s more an observational ability, being aware of that state in others, indeed like an "radar" ;)

"so my message is based on this and what the universe tells you that work at the moment, although I have the impression that you are doing a good job helping others."

Thank you, I appreciate it ;D

And thanks for the song, haven´t heard that one before ^^
I´ve read the translated lyrics too, lovely song ;D

"We will talk about the lilith Venus square another day" haha okay :3:

Cheers :37:
July 13, 2022 at 22:11
(Aries) Wolfmoon
happy Birthday man. I enjoy reading your interpretations :4:
July 13, 2022 at 21:27
(Cancer) Victor_Valiant_ » FOWL
Hi FOWL ;)

Thanks for the reply ^^

"The completion of your second Metonic cycle!"

I... have no idea what that is lol ^^

Thanks I will find out to read/understand mine
& to not define it, but live it & enjoy it, as you say ;D

"
The Metonic cycle or enneadecaeteris is a period of almost exactly 19 years after which the lunar phases recur at the same time of the year. The recurrence is not perfect, and by precise observation the Metonic cycle defined as 235 synodic months is just 2 hours, 4 minutes and 58 seconds longer than 19 tropical years.
"

I got it & will read on it ;)
Thank you ;D
Cheers :37: :78:
July 13, 2022 at 14:11
(Pisces) Aragatito
I have a fascination with Chiron and Lilith so that is the first thing I see now in your transit you have a square Chiron moon, so my message is based on this and what the universe tells you that work at the moment, although I have the impression that you are doing a good job helping others.The square is made with your natal moon and the transiting chironWhen the Moon is aspected to Chiron, the wound is with a feeling of not having been nurtured, loved and contained, we feel that there was no motherly love; which left a great pain, especially if the aspect is of tension like this square, but that also relates to the feeling that there is a flaw within us, something that caused us to be rejected and not loved. That feeling also generates a giant pain of abandonment.

Moon square Chiron tells us about a wound due to a loss of emotional bond with the mother. It is interesting to understand that this "disconnection" with the maternal nutritional energy occurred very early, during the first months of life or even during pregnancy. Repeating and reliving this wound due to various situations during childhood, always associated with the mother and the family nucleus.

Some people with this square tend to disconnect from their emotions, being little empathic with themselves, rational or very mental. They block the injured part, so you don´t feel its pain. Others are dominated by their wound, they do not know how to contain themselves, nor manage the intense emotions of anguish they feel and desperately seek someone to contain them emotionally.
People with this aspect can show a strong capacity to feel the emotional and malnourished pain in others. Many times being figures that play a nurturing role with those who see them suffer. They are more aware and take care of others, instead of themselves. They play the role of mother to the outside and not to the inside.

People with Moon aspected to Chiron have a tremendous gift of feeling and helping others with their wounds from neglect and lack of nurture. They are natural "radars" to detect and understand the emotional world of others. They are healers and have a great ability to give those who suffer what they need in order to calm their emotional pain.
The meaning of this wound is that in your life you will meet your own nurturing capacity. A great capacity to love, nurture and contain yourself will arise if you can look at the pain that dwells within your inner child, without denying it, without wanting to escape from it. We will talk about the lilith Venus square another day, and since you are a son of the moon I leave you a song for your birthday
YouTube
YouTube
July 13, 2022 at 06:53
(Gemini) FOWL
The completion of your second Metonic cycle! Nice! I´m not sure that there IS a solid, go to explanation for it.. but I know that mine was particularly eventful and full of destiny... but that related to a TON of progressed action at the same time.... I wouldn´t try to define it... just live it! Enjoy!

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Capricorn Capricorn
Show calendar »