Your book of life

July 8, 2022 at 23:26 (UT/GMT)
(Aries) Wolfmoon
Your book of life
If you stood before the creator and got to peruse the book of your life. Where you could look back over anything, what would you want to know?

I´d want to know how much how much eggs I´ve eaten in my life time. Visually. Or maybe how much coffee I´ve consumed. Also visually.

I find it interesting how much of something builds up over a life time. Would it be a coffee pond or lake :63:

Also I´d like to read over my first 7 years. See what happened, see how I reacted to certain events, did certain things etc.

Eggs and Coffee may not be the best examples but something to get the ball rolling :4:

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
July 14, 2022 at 00:39
(Cancer) Victor_Valiant_ » Wolfmoon
"Mostly though, the first 7 years of my life. The most formative years of anyone´s life. And I am now too old to remember most of it."

I see ^^
Then you´re in luck ;D

North node + sign + house can tell you a bit of the first 7 years of life.
And south node + sign + house can also tell you on the topics/situation addressed during those 7,
Themes as signs of aversion & to stimulate the N.N nature to pursue.
As it sets the basic experiences on the karmic lessons one needs to learn in this life.
It is involuntary experiences for the child in those 7 years, and one grows from that.

The first 7yrs is formative,
as an environment where the child is on the receiving end.
Playful learning, taking info & experiences in, with great imagination.
The child cannot take actions yet to form his own life.
Child can only respond to the world one finds itself in.

And establishes it´s karmic roots in the first 7 by learning from example, and afterwards the child grows up based on that environmental upbringing & it´s consequences.
Child grows up after 7, deciding how to regard upbringing, and steadily make choices to form own views as child gets older.

This involuntary stage of 7 years childhood, can to an extent be pictured/derived from the birth chart.
There are many interpretations on the net & astrologers that are quite good at reading it.
That can describe the environment the child had to grew up in, and what the general themes were.
I also read about several articles about my nodes & how my 7 years likely been
& what I had to learn or be confronted with, and it was pretty accurate most of the time.

But it doesn´t apply to children taken from their natural born environment, like priests who take children at age 4 to fully dedicate them to an church or something. That differs from what the stars/chart had indicated their first 7 years to be.

In ancient india, royalty would always consult with their priest on astrology at their child´s birth.
To stimulate the child´s growing up on what is interpreted. An Aries born for example being strong warrior like characteristic, they then thought an upbringing with lots of physical activities, competition & situations of courage, it would be fitting or stimulating for a child of this sign or chart.

But there also many stories of gifted children destined to do great things, like those regarded with leo aspects, and have an deliberate attempt to under stimulate the child, like an child of an rival not reaching it´s full potential in life.
But through hardships succeeds anyway, since born with those qualities & gifts.
Think of King Arthur, camelot and Mordred stories ;)

The greek & romans also had their system & theory of gods etc to determine such qualities in a child & stimulate an fitting basis in those 7 years formation ;D

But yeah if you want an glimpse of what your 7 years looked like in themes.
Read up on the nodes ;D But other aspects also have an link or connection to childhood first 7years time frame.

Cheers :37:
July 13, 2022 at 23:50
(Aries) Wolfmoon » Victor_Valiant_
"But really tho?
You want to visualize all the eggs you´ve eaten, and all coffee you drank in life?"

It was more for an example. I went through a big stage in my life smashing back eggs. Coffee, something everyoje could relate to.

Id like to see the amount of pot I´ve smoked in its growing form. That would be a forest I would like to see.

Mostly though, the first 7 years of my life. The most formative years of anyone´s life. And I am now too old to remember most of it.

Life is constant change. Too look back over life is something I enjoy. Having not written journals. This is my best bet :4:

"Haah I feel so much better realizing all this again. Thanks Wolfmoon"

You´re welcome. Good conversations should get everyone thinking and realizing :1:
July 13, 2022 at 23:31
(Cancer) Victor_Valiant_
Hahaha great topic ^^

"If you stood before the creator"
It reminds me of a funny dream I had ;)

But really tho?
You want to visualize all the eggs you´ve eaten, and all coffee you drank in life?

You can do that already on your own ;D
Estimate based on your weekly groceries consumption, multiply by amount of years.
Gives you a rough estimation, get a picture of eggs or coffee beans, copy/paste making an big collage to display that amount.
Done! Visually displayed all the eggs or coffee beans consumed in life in one picture! ;D

Sorry, as an artist I have an strong tendency to make dreams a reality hahah ;D

Anyway that´s an interesting choice of pages to visit tho.

hmm...I don´t think I would even have to consult the book of life on past info,
since I have such a good memory to revisit any part of my life at will lol
I have 5 senses audio/video/smell/touch/taste memory going back till age 4, and picture memory going back till age 3.

I think I would just consult the page of the moment "now" in life,
and verify that I´m the one writing it with my actions,
seeing the book being written with my own eyes lol
which I´m kind of doing already with the astro charts here ;D
So I´m content.
Cheers to Petr for "Creating" this website & calculators :36: :4: :76:

Haah I feel so much better realizing all this again. Thanks Wolfmoon :37:
July 13, 2022 at 08:38
(Aries) Wolfmoon » goldenlion32
"Simple things in life are always the most fun. Campfires."

So you´d like to rehash the happy times and look back?
July 11, 2022 at 20:09
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user goldenlion32, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Bacon Cheese Burgers are the bomb with honey mustard and fries. Not really a fan of eggs or coffee. Root beer. I´m good with the Lake, Rivers, Oceans. I´m just a water bug. Nothing like water sports. Stargazing for sure is my favorite thing to do. Simple things in life are always the most fun. Campfires.
July 11, 2022 at 02:23
(Scorpio) JesseZX » Wolfmoon
right now i probably get 7-8 tablespoons a day.
i guess i get beat by anyone who likes to sip on it throughout the day as if it were a sports drink. maybe i´ll have to step my game up.
July 11, 2022 at 00:53
(Aries) Wolfmoon » pluto°rising
"so would have to ask the creator the question "what was YOUR favorite part?""

I like this :4:
July 11, 2022 at 00:52
(Aries) Wolfmoon » JesseZX
"i think that depends on how good the author is."

Your life, you´re the author.

"olive oil too. i take in a lot of that and i know i must be ranked pretty high for daily consumption so i want to know how many people are ranked above me for this, and who these people are and how much olive oil they´re having each day and why."

How much do you normally consume? I used to work with a Bosnian who used to bring a bottle of olive oil to work and use near half of it in whatever his lunch would be.
July 11, 2022 at 00:44
(Capricorn) pluto°rising
I´m with Leo Moon as a "now-ist" and so would have to ask the creator the question "what was YOUR favorite part?"
July 10, 2022 at 22:24
(Scorpio) JesseZX » srgeorgio
the mechanism is something similar to ´the power of friendship´
July 10, 2022 at 22:22
(Scorpio) JesseZX » Wolfmoon
i think that depends on how good the author is. any story can be made to sound better. 40 years of being a bug in a cubicle could be interesting enough if certain elements are emphasized, like for example the tragedy/decadence/greyness of it. maybe it could be in the format of a poem. or maybe it was a happy 40 years, and in that case it could deserve to be some type of cheerful ode, showing the triumph of the spirit over a bad circumstance, like how spongebob is happy about his miserable job as a frycook.
this is more off topic though. i´d like to know how much money i´ve spent on milk and honey, and the total amount that i´ve consumed, as well as the stats for each individual year of my life. also what is the most amount that i could have consumed if i had dedicated my entire life just to drinking as much of these products as possible, if there is anyone out there who could have bested me at this, etc.

olive oil too. i take in a lot of that and i know i must be ranked pretty high for daily consumption so i want to know how many people are ranked above me for this, and who these people are and how much olive oil they´re having each day and why.
July 10, 2022 at 20:13
(Virgo) MONA_ROZA » Wolfmoon
Teşekkürler..
"Hiç bir şey yok " cümlesini ben Hiç bir zaman kabullenmedim.
Bir şeyler bir şeylere tercih ediliyor varken yok ediliyor.
Ben yine de bir insan bile olsa insanlığa yardım edeceğine inaniyorum.
Bir şeyi düşünürken Hiç ucu kapalı düşünmemeye çalışıyorum.
Kötü insanlar ölür iyi insanlar doğar.
Eski binalar yıkılır yenisi yapılır.
Hastalıklar yok edilir sağlıklı nesiller doğar falan filan.
Hayatta %100 mutlu olunmayacağini da öğrendim :1:
July 10, 2022 at 19:18
(Scorpio) srgeorgio
I would want to know if it could´ve been different and what on earth is the mechanism for the planets affecting our lives and personalities like this?
July 10, 2022 at 19:03
(Aries) Wolfmoon » MONA_ROZA
So yes, it would be good to solve mysteries that would benefit humanity. Although I think so, while there are still people in the world who cannot find clean drinking and potable water.. It is my wish that the conditions that cannot have the simplest human things will be corrected. "Watching GoT etc" I don´t understand GoT.

There´s nothing to change or help humanity with. It´s just your intimate 1 on 1 with the creator where you can ask about anything in your life that may be a mystery to you.

Problems on earth will still exist. Problems are lessons for people to learn from. Life isn´t made to be 100% happy.

GoT was a TV show that was wildly popular a few years back
July 10, 2022 at 18:57
(Aries) Wolfmoon » fishscales
A mountain of ciggy butts to climb. The everest of black lung
July 10, 2022 at 18:56
(Aries) Wolfmoon » JesseZX
Its your book of life. I guess it would be as long as your life was interesting.

If you spent 40 years showing up a a cubicle each day wearing the same clothes and eating the same lunch... I imagine it would be shortened and many of the pages copy and pasted.
July 10, 2022 at 13:31
(Scorpio) JesseZX
Roughly how many pages is this book? Is it like an online encyclopedia full of millions of articles and it comes with its own search engine? Or is like a normal 200 page book?
July 10, 2022 at 12:55
(Pisces) fishscales
If I borrowed wolf´s consumption theme...I would hate to see how many cigarettes I´ve smoked...ugh...maybe God would cast me into a pit of all my stale, extinguished cigarette butts and that would finally be enough for me to quit :61:
July 9, 2022 at 19:54
(Virgo) MONA_ROZA » Wolfmoon
Yani evet insanlığa yararı olacak gizemlerin çözülmesi iyi olurdu.
Diye düşünsem de halen dünya da temiz içme ve kullanma suyu bulamayan insanlar varken ..
En basit insanı şeylere sahip olamayan şartlar düzeltilmesi temennim.

"Watching GoT etc " GoT anlamadım.
July 9, 2022 at 19:42
(Aries) Wolfmoon » MONA_ROZA
"Coffee and eggs:4: I think they are very good examples. At least there were people who thought like me. extra butter and hot bread.. So when they ask me how many eggs and how many liters of coffee I drink a day, I answer on average because I´m tired of the reactions. If I go back to the past, I don´t want to ask God a question. But when a question is asked to get an answer to something, Allah gives the answers through angels. That we are only a part of the creator It´s enough for us to feel Sometimes even when I was thinking about the question, I even got answers from the daily conversations of passers-by."

So nothing curious? I wouldve thought people would have wanted questions answered, mysteries solved, how many hours burned watching GoT etc
July 9, 2022 at 18:59
(Virgo) MONA_ROZA
Kahve ve yumurta :4: bence gayet iyi örnekler. En azindan benim gibi düşünen de varmış. fazladan tereyağı ve sıcak ekmek ..soyle ki ben artık bana günde kaç yumurta ve kaç litre kahve içtiğimi sorduklarında tepkilerden bıktığım için ortalama cevap veriyorum.
Geçmişe dönersem Allaha bir soru sormak istemiyorum,
Ama bir şeyin cevabını almak için soru sorulduğunda Allah melekler aracılığı ile cevapları veriyor .
Sadece yaratıcıdan bir parça olduğumuzu
Hissetmemiz yeterli
Bazen soruyu düşünürken bile yanimdan geçenlerin günlük konuşmalarından bile cevap aldigim oldu.
July 9, 2022 at 14:16
(Aquarius) Leo Moon » Wolfmoon
If The Book of Life was left , laying around I’d have to check it out.

Curiosity as You say.
July 9, 2022 at 07:01
(Aries) Wolfmoon » Leo Moon
"You gave me something to think on Wolf. :63:"

Excellent. It´s what a good forum should make you do :4:

"When I started trying to have a Zen Taoist attitude I find myself focused on the present."

I know what you mean. I try to do the same but I would have my curiosity at the end :1:
July 9, 2022 at 02:04
(Aquarius) Leo Moon
I’d get God to sign it. That’s an autograph.

I could get at least $10 on eBay for it! :2:

It’s a cool thought experiment Wolf. I can’t think what I’d ask.

I used to really ponder metaphysical, philosophical type questions.

When I started trying to have a Zen Taoist attitude I find myself focused on the present.

Things are what they are and I deal with them in a practical and hopefully ethical way.

I still am an information junkie; I love learning and investigating.

Exploring how the past, present and future are entwined.

…but I can’t think of anything I would ask at the moment.

You gave me something to think on Wolf. :63:
July 9, 2022 at 00:19
ASTRASTRO-SEEK ADMINSEEK Admin, (Taurus) Petr9
Where you could look back over anything, what would you want to know?
===
Ananke ... really??? :63:

(Ananke the personification of Necessity, above the Moirai, the Fates)
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Capricorn Capricorn
Show calendar »