How can I use my chart to find love?

March 11, 2019 at 04:45 (UT/GMT)
(Aries) Forfunsies456
How can I use my chart to find love?
Hi there!
How can I use my chart to help me find long lasting love? I’m new to chart reading and can use all the help I can get. ???

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
July 8, 2020 at 02:17
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
An unaspected :156: in ninth house :179: would be the pure benevolence of God inviolate!
An unaspected :159: in twelfth house :182: would be weird magical interdimensional Love-entities.
Every house is love in some degree which means they can pile-up mountains of garbage!
July 8, 2020 at 02:08
(Capricorn) Ghost00
Hi Forfunsies456,
What a fun question. I think this type of question is very interesting. I compiled your complete sidereal file and I really like what I see:
You have a prince charming to the southwest at boat marina. He has a boat and enjoys outdoors.

He´s slightly older than you and his health isn´t that great so that´s one thing you can bond over, you caring for him like a nursemaid and rubbing his shoulders.

They way you will meet is that you will go to marina and hang out at the boat club. Wait until someone friendly comes and people will come looking for crew.

Your prince charming´s health problem seems to be related to phlegmatic condition or ague

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Libra Libra
Show calendar »