law of attraction, astrological aspects like venus-pluto -thoughts

June 26, 2022 at 19:39 (UT/GMT)
(Scorpio) MorningGlory
law of attraction, astrological aspects like venus-pluto -thoughts
Can we talk about venus-pluto aspects. I recently met a man with venus-square pluto who I feel like attracted me to him at a time in my life when I am non-commital and I can´t be with him for other reasons as well (which reminds him of his ex who cheated on him and who also had a quite taboo relationship with him). He literally attracted the same dynamics he had with his ex. He´s extremely sensitive and reads into everything I say and visually has a non-existent sense of humour. Just plain intensity soothing through his being like he´s some lost tortured soul. I am VERY attracted to him and infatuated by him but i wish I met him at another point in my life. After meeting him, I am starting to believe that the law of attraction is real and we essentially end up attracting the same archetype that has been the boogey man in our heads for a long time and we play out the same role until we change something.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
June 26, 2022 at 19:49
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user 555starshawty, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
yes.. my venus 8h leo squares my pluto sag & have this same problem. i picture myself w the most perfect love all the time but i feel it won’t manifest i attract ppl who want the same thing but it’s like obsessive & not healthy. the relationship im in now tho is different. we’ve been through it but are willing to learn each other & get better as a unit.. my venus in 8h leo along w my 8h stellium im kinda meant to go through shit in love anyway i think the same “boogie man” we fear is the same boogie man everyone has. i find anyone willing to work through the dark shit w you too is the most perfect love of all

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Pisces Pisces
Show calendar »