solar system

June 24, 2022 at 04:36 (UT/GMT)
(Capricorn) the centaur
solar system
who is the real creator of our solar system?

if anyone knws , contact me pls

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
July 5, 2022 at 10:27
(Gemini) PauJoy
I like to think about the layers of an onion.. 😀🧅

we are inside one “creature” that is inside another one , and that last one is inside in another one...an so one....until the last outter layer is reached. I guess the last layer of the onion is like a “film director” (god) that generates the first impulse...
July 5, 2022 at 07:53
(Scorpio) ehsantaj
First of all, you should know that this is not the solar system, but the terrestrial system that Satan´s descendants spread the theory of the solar system and the Big Bang theory among the people in order to hide the true creator of the earth and the sky. They also distorted history and created the theory of aliens!!

But in answer to your question, let me say that the creator of the earth, the sky, the soul, the mind, the heart, the angels, the devils, the time, the space and whatever the word thing or thing can be put on it, is only one person who is above all these levels and He created all these conditions in order to bring the creatures to happiness and knowledge, and he made stillness and movement necessary to reach that final cause. Therefore, in every order, he authorized several persons to be the conductors and conveyances of others for that ultimate cause. And the name of those people became Messengers or Prophets. And the last of them is the greatest of them, knowing him is the same as knowing the Creator.
And of course, by knowing them, I do not mean knowing their earthly elemental body, but rather that truth that permeates and flows in all parts of existence and the universe.
June 29, 2022 at 08:29
(Taurus) nutelina » Rosincvist
Did I hear someone calling me? :2:
YouTube
YouTube
June 26, 2022 at 19:37
(Taurus) Rosincvist » the centaur
Wanting to know more about God; The God´s don´t need much conscience. The Giant´s don´t need much conscience. However they point to the Solar System more frequently than the :78:s; The clue may stay more consistent than the final conclusion!
A previous generation of Astro-Physicists glumly accepted the idea that the shear force of randomisation must have aborted life at conception in most of the rest of the vast Universe; Leaving a world like Frank Herbert´s "Dune"-saga where Jihadists are spread accross the Universe with only Queer hasslers to slow down their stride! Each stage of the Solar System may have required a different Engineer, deciding what goes where and when. At mid-surface on :153: & :155: are identical gravities; Seems strange only because the idea of Mercury having a lesser gravity is conditioning rather than the reality! There are chemical byproducts of thermonuclear holocaust on Venus and Mars, why would any sane creator have done a work of art just to be so violated!?
June 26, 2022 at 06:00
(Capricorn) the centaur » Rosincvist
so who were these astronomers ?

giant gods u meant ( annunaki E-t species) came down to earth for gold and genetic manipulation ? (

it´s a still mystery who were creators of this solar system in our galaxy , ig so,
June 25, 2022 at 23:32
(Taurus) Rosincvist
Think of what´s in a name; Four planets are titled "The Jovian planets" only one of them is extremely Jovial! Jupiter is a system in and of it´s self!
Nutelina is sure the :152: antedates the Solar System, so there is another twist to the story! Two Astronomers died shockingly after finding a dark :78: perturbing :199: & :159:, NASA would uncreate what is haunting the Solar System! The Babylonian presumption that if Giant Gods claimed origin on twelve System planets then they would have to hammer it into tablets puts a control on what we imagine about #1 Who #2 What #3 Where!

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Capricorn Capricorn
Show calendar »