D9 Moon Nakshatra

June 22, 2022 at 18:25 (UT/GMT)
(Virgo) LotusStar
D9 Moon Nakshatra
I´ve been doing some research on the D9 Moon sign, and I feel like it seems to represent the inner self of a person... both the nakshatra sign and Lord are so relevant

I looked this up not only for myself as well as many people close to me that I know intimately, I feel like it represents a big part of their temprament and who they are deep down, even more than their D1 Moon sign. It´s like their true inner self.

I love that this site has an option to see the D9 nakshatras.

Have you looked up your D9 Moon sign nakshatra yet? Read up on it and see if you can relate :)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
June 24, 2022 at 21:20
(Virgo) Aren Levi » Wolfmoon
you have hit the spot anyway :4:

time will show i guess
June 24, 2022 at 21:17
(Aries) Wolfmoon » Aren Levi
I´m only barely scratching the surface of Vedic.

I mostly study Western Placidus...

Most I know are sharp and detailed but also calm. Like a cold calm. Ready to strike. They enjoy knowing. So maybe you´ve a focus on the occult and learning to the core. Your astro is already detailed so I imagine with another 10 - 15 years practice you´d be on point.

A quick 5 min video mentioned it could be quite egotistical. Seeing a couple of your threads I could see that.

I really have no clue... Asking me about a D9 chart would be on par to asking a Baker for a mechanical service on your vehicle :4:
June 24, 2022 at 15:04
(Taurus) OleanderFlower
My D1 moon nakshatra is Bharani pada 1
my D9 moon nakshatra is Magha pada 2

Honestly much more is reflected in me Magha nakshatra..confirms this as well my Manglik dosha :61:
June 24, 2022 at 13:29
(Virgo) Aren Levi » Wolfmoon
Problem is i still do not really know how Jyeshta(scorpio) Moon in 5th house behaves ( My D9 placement )

do you have any idea what does this Moon do or some general knowledge about this placement ?
June 24, 2022 at 02:33
(Scorpio) Kisses » rohini moon
I’m Ashlesha ascendant in d9. I definitely feel some of that Ashlesha energy. Also it’s interesting that in D1 I have Hasta ascendant which is Moon Mercury and I also have Moon Mercury combo in my D9 ascendant

I have Libra vishaka moon in D9 but my Atmakaraka Venus and Ketu in D1 are also in Libra vishaka so I definitely relate to that energy
June 24, 2022 at 00:42
(Virgo) rohini moon » Wolfmoon
We agree on most, for sure..

it´s interesting the flip-floppery between our D1 and D9 - I do have plenty of experience with Aslesha Moon so I can´t deny it is interesting how I become that. I can definitely see traits in me sprouting up the deeper I look into it..
June 23, 2022 at 20:25
(Aries) Wolfmoon » LotusStar
"Being a Moola native, you never care about what others think about you and you do things as per your whims and desires."

This is why Astrology is so amazing. It always confuses me why there are so many who do care? Be your own person, lifes better for it :4:
June 23, 2022 at 20:22
(Aries) Wolfmoon » Aren Levi
I´d imagine your age.

If someone came at me with the Mula Nakshatra as my personality at 22, I´d be confused. I went through a journey to get to where I´m at.

Maybe in 10 years you´ll start to see it??
June 23, 2022 at 20:18
(Aries) Wolfmoon » rohini moon
I find it interesting I become a Rohini Sun and Asc and You take the Aslesha Moon. I don´t think there´s too much we disagree on. Since turning 36 I eat far more vegetarian meals now

I´ll have to check rohini now..
June 23, 2022 at 18:59
(Virgo) Aren Levi » LotusStar
i have done some research and my D9 Moon is "showing its horns".

but i am still more of my D1

Time will show what i will become :4:

:37:
June 23, 2022 at 18:46
(Virgo) LotusStar » Aren Levi
I wonder if you will feel it more as you get older..

Don´t get me wrong I still see the influence of my D1 Moon too, as it represents instinctual behavior.
June 23, 2022 at 18:41
(Virgo) LotusStar » Wolfmoon
Oh I could so see you having Mula.! Ketu ruled.

Mula is a very deep nakshatra, represented by symbol of roots... and ruled by goddess of destruction Kali or some equivalent. Very intense and some might say, dark.

It´s one of my favs, its a very interesting one 😊😇

"Being a Moola native, you never care about what others think about you and you do things as per your whims and desires."
June 23, 2022 at 18:32
(Virgo) LotusStar » rohini moon
"and to understand the Navamsa you should also look at it like that, think of how the "signal" or reception is coming through once you´re in your second part of life"

That´s a great way to put it. And I have to agree, I have noticed it more as I´m getting older it´s becoming more relevant to me... and also the people I am noticing in are over 40 now.
June 23, 2022 at 05:07
(Virgo) Aren Levi
My Moon sign in D9 is scorpio and i believe Jyestha nakshatra

I must say i feel more as my D1 Moon.
June 23, 2022 at 02:06
(Scorpio) Kisses » rohini moon
I wonder if there’s anything to it if 2 people have similar Navamsa charts. The guy I met when Jupiter entered my 7th has in Navamsa:
- Sag Rising
- Capricorn Moon, Venus, Saturn, and Rahu
- Aries Sun

I have:
- Cancer Rising
- Capricorn Sun, Mercury, and Mars
- Rahu in Sag
- Libra Moon
June 23, 2022 at 01:50
(Virgo) rohini moon » Wolfmoon
Your natal Aslesha Moon at 16 degrees in pada 1 is ruled by Sagittarius as well...

That Jupiterian bent flowed into your D9 Moon..

I noticed this pattern in everyone´s mostly that I have seen, My rohini moon is in pada 4 ruled by Cancer - and then it became.... A Cancer moon in D9..

I´m sure I have read this explained before years ago - but it´s slipped my mind..

LS´s too - Mrigashira Moon in D1 pada 3 ruled by Libra.. becomes a Libra Moon in D9
June 23, 2022 at 01:19
(Aries) Wolfmoon
Wow good find :15:

Mine is Mula, 1st Pada.

"The male native of the Moola Nakshatra has a very amiable nature and prefers to stay in a peaceful atmosphere. This native has his own set of values and lives strictly by them. It is observed that there is a fear about the male native of the Moola Nakshatra that he may sometimes be vulnerable, but he is strong from within and can tide over any obstacles by the sheer grit of his willpower, and achieve all his ambitious goals. He does not care about tomorrow and is happy to live in the present. He is god-fearing and knows that God will take care of him in any adverse situation, which makes him an optimistic person"

I havent done much research yet but the above is pretty much on point. Oosh I´m excited to learn more :4:
June 22, 2022 at 21:18
(Virgo) rohini moon » LotusStar
Yeah, I totally get what you mean, some people I think it may show clearer sooner, for others maybe not. But I do adhere to the belief that it is the "second part of life" chart, that they say kicks in around age 36..

I remember one astrologer saying that when they looked at their D9 in their 20s that they couldn´t wrap their head around how that could be them, or who they´d become, and then they said, as they aged up , it ALL made perfect sense and now they "get it"

I´ve also heard other astrologers liken the birthchart placements as a radio signal/reception.. and to understand the Navamsa you should also look at it like that, think of how the "signal" or reception is coming through once you´re in your second part of life, is the "signal" ( placements) coming in clearer? (Exalted or in own sign) or is the signal choppy and harder to receive? ( debilitated not in best dignity) I always thought that was a brilliant analogy to help people understand another way of trying to look at it. ;)

Great topic. :) :74:

June 22, 2022 at 19:52
(Virgo) LotusStar » rohini moon
I would say more so than the sign, it´s really the nakshatra influence that I am noticing. Ashlesha is so sharp minded and seductive energy, nurturing as well because of the Cancer influence.. I could see it to a degree :)

My ex has Vishaka Moon in his D9, Jupiter ruled, and it shocked me because it described him to the T more than his natal Moon even. Granted he also has his natal Rahu in Vishaka...

But then same thing with this other guy who has Danishta Moon in his D9, and he doesn´t have anything in this nakshatra in his natal. But after getting to know him I sense the Danishta influence so much its most of what I feel coming through now.

I´m trying to run through the charts of people I know well and see what´s up... or if other ppl can relate.

Thanks for the feedback :29:
June 22, 2022 at 19:22
(Virgo) rohini moon
My Moon turns to Cancer in my D9..

Aslesha nakshatra....it is sitting with Jupiter in the 11th house. .

I´ve honestly yet to see the effects of this played out... It´s hard for me see my moon from Earth to Water. . I suppose my Virgo rising in d9 would even out things... My Sun in D1 becoming my Rising in D9 has always been something I could see playing out long before, though.

I like the idea of an exalted Jupiter, and moon in her own sign, but I still relate more to being a Taurus Moon today - than Cancer.. For today anyway...

Come what may....

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »