Planets in their own sign

June 21, 2022 at 18:28 (UT/GMT)
(Scorpio) OS*
Planets in their own sign
What do you think of the upcoming transits in July,

by the 2nd of next month, planets will move in their own signs : Mercury Gemini, Venus Taurus, Mars Aries, Jupiter Pisces and Saturn in Aquarius.

Also, if you wake up early enough (before dawn) and the sky is clear we´ll be able to see them, with exception of mercury since it will be too close to the sun.. :27:

This configuration will only last about two weeks but I thought pretty interesting, specially for those who observe the night skies!

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
June 26, 2022 at 14:43
(Cancer) Victor_Valiant_
Are you sure it´s starting next week, without a pre-phase first?

Cause weird things are happening right now, in my sphere-realm over here hahah

In daily life I always keep my options open, like 5 or 6 choices.
Mostly 4 of them are good, maybe 2 bad. So I can pick from the 4 that I really like or intuitive feel for.
But this past few days/week, 4 or 5 were bad, and I have only 1 or 2 to pick, which might not be even optimal.
So I have less choice, and perhaps giving in on the quality too.

I don´t like that, feels weird to me, like bad luck.

example real life situation:
cant take the car bc tires are flat out of the blue, so you take the bus, bus stop is on strike, so you take the train; train goes halfway, so you take the taxi rest of the way.
You have the options, but it´s not quality, comfort or reassurance, a state of worry, unpredictable, and one´s experience feels like a bad day, y´know what I mean? ;D

You´ll get there but how you get there, is what I don´t like right now haha
It´s like roll of the dice random "universe input" lol
And you´re like what?! my tires are flat? what?! it´s on strike? what?! train goes halfway? etc.
And I´m to the sky like "c´mon cooperate a little! what the hell are you doing! haha" :78::61:
:37:
June 22, 2022 at 23:27
(Capricorn) Alexjandro
Althought in the case of Pisces and Aquarius, they are the co-rulers, but yes.

Anyway that would be according Sidereal Zodiac, right? I use the Tropical one.
June 22, 2022 at 23:18
(Scorpio) OS* » rohini moon
Thanks Rohini, I´m thinking of doing the same :) :68:
June 22, 2022 at 23:13
(Scorpio) OS* » Victor_Valiant_
I hope all those SR themes will come out positive for you. in numerology you´ll also be in a personal year 7, I calculate bday to bday. Im currently in personal yr 7, the main theme has been soul searching, going inwards, undeniable changes, also new found knowledge, I came across and "fell in love" with Vedic astrology. . .much preparation for my year of 8 coming up.

So, to answer I don´t use placidus, whole sign and with Lahiri ayanamsa, sidereal charts. I follow transits from both my natal and moon, taking the moon sign as rising. in Vedic system, moon is very prominent so it´s also taken to analyze transits.

Yes, lunar return is pretty significant! I haven´t delve much into this but it doesn´t happen very often to have SR moon in the natal sign, around every 18 to 19 years I believe. Its effects is probably similar to nodal return, which is close to the same frequency.

You´re welcome and Thank you too! :4: :37:
June 22, 2022 at 21:32
(Virgo) rohini moon
Interesting alignments coming up indeed! Thanks for the heads up, OS :) Good time to start taking my meditation to the next level :15:
June 22, 2022 at 17:26
(Cancer) Victor_Valiant_ » OS*
Thank you OS* :37: :37:

Ah nice you´ve read my solar return ^^
Yes, an friend here had read my solar return couple of months back,
that the solar return would be in the 8th house indicating a year of change.
And venus being in a good position for my health.
That the moon is close like that, must be significant in meaning too.
A thing for me to look into ^^ Thank you.

Do you use placidus?
Because I see moon transit your 7th, as well as mars there.
and mercury & venus are actually transit in your 8th
here > https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/c…

And thank you for the well wishes :76: You´re awesome! :3: Cheers :37:
June 22, 2022 at 01:09
(Scorpio) OS* » Datta108
Namaste I hope this period goes well, a creative project sounds fun! I did a little research and they say to be a positive configuration and quite rare, the next time this will happen will be in 2040. quite a while from now!

I almost forgot, you´re right :) the moon is better in waxing phase. I hope the first two weeks brings ease on everyone :74: 🕉🙏
June 21, 2022 at 23:32
(Capricorn) Datta108
Namaste I´m planning on releasing a creative project that I´ve been working on in July since most of the planets are in good dignity in strong positions and the moon will be in the waxing phase the first half of July 🙏🕉
June 21, 2022 at 22:48
(Scorpio) OS*
@srgeorgio & Boyakash the Guru : Yes very curious to see what will happen on these transits. Thanks for posting :37:
June 21, 2022 at 21:42
(Scorpio) OS* » Victor_Valiant_
Hey Victor, nice to see you back :37: :37:

Well, I´m not the best at reading solar return charts but I was curious; your SR Sun also falls in 8th house for 2022, and Moon is just a few degrees close to its natal position! so I guess that´s pretty important. .

as for my transits, yep definitely feel that 8th moon transit. I´m hoping mercury doesn´t feel like it´s on steroids in Gemini because lately this transit to my 12th has been acting out pretty intensely.

may the stars be aligned with you in reconnecting and meeting new people :1: Cheers!
June 21, 2022 at 20:47
(Cancer) Victor_Valiant_
["What do you think of the upcoming transits in July,

by the 2nd of next month, planets will move in their own signs : Mercury Gemini, Venus Taurus, Mars Aries, Jupiter Pisces and Saturn in Aquarius."]

That´s really cool OS* ;D Cheers for posting.
Transit in their own signs means the intensity will be amplified right?

Is it Mercury x Gemini multiplied influence or is it still mercury + gemini? ;)

Just checked my transits for 2nd july & days after
In the first week
My sun, mercury & venus will all be aligned transit my 8th house hahah :37:

So that will be fun & exciting :4:

Sun was already transit in my 8th this past month, and I´ve been feeling it...;D
oh and lilith happens to be transit in my 8th as well :3: haha

Sun & venus trine´s lilith in my natal
No wonder my hearts been beating faster like adrenaline lately lol
I always feel the moon 8th transits every month affecting my mood.
So this 8th alignment will be quite intense with the planets being in their own sign I guess.

Also jupiter & chiron transits 5th, uranus in 7th...

So if any woman reading wants to talk to me on 8th house stuff, I guess it should be now,
"as my stars are aligned" :37: hahah

And..my birthday falls in the 2nd week of this very special planet/sign transit.
Sounds pretty awesome ;D

What do you think of all that? ^^
And what are all your transits doing during these special 2 weeks period? :4:

Am looking forward to reconnecting & meeting new people.
Haven´t been on here in awhile ^^
Cheers :37:
June 21, 2022 at 19:40
(Capricorn) boyakasha the guru
Nice observation, will surely be interesting to see what happens around the world.
June 21, 2022 at 19:06
(Scorpio) srgeorgio
Gonna be some extremely great people born that´s for sure

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »