9H Profection Year

June 21, 2022 at 17:39 (UT/GMT)
(Leo) isabelflores
9H Profection Year
In August, I’ll enter my 9H profection year ruled by Saturn, I’m a bit worried about this profection year as it’s ruled by Saturn. My natal Saturn is in my 2H in Gemini. I’m wondering if anyone would share their experiences while going through a 9H profection year. I’ll be starting at a new college shortly after my birthday which seems in line with 9H topics.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
June 24, 2022 at 16:52
(Scorpio) YRashawn » isabelflores
You are welcome!. It makes a lot of sense that you are relocating because the 9th house is a relocation house.
This will be an auspicious period to develop your astrology skills so I would suggest taking an astrology course or really diving deep into any astrology book that speaks to you.
Travel, explore, expand are your keywords for this year.
June 24, 2022 at 13:34
(Scorpio) YRashawn » cibrosweet216
Thank you. Yes I offer forecast readings as part of my services,just inbox me :2:
June 24, 2022 at 03:53
(Leo) cibrosweet216 » YRashawn
This was so detailed...do you offer readings of profections as a service?
June 24, 2022 at 02:12
(Leo) isabelflores » YRashawn
I want to thank you for your thoughtful response. My 8H and 7H profection years have been tough on me, I think because those rulers are in the 4H. I have definitely taken time this year to heal and rebrand myself and I am excited to see where my 9H profection year takes me especially because I will be transferring to a new college in the fall and switching majors it is a big transition for me, for I know no one at this new school. I am hoping my 9H profection year will bring more opportunities to study astrology. I would love to talk more, you are able to articulate transits and aspects very well, it’s something that I’m struggling with right now. I think I am able to understand transits and aspects but I can not articulate and describe them for myself or for other people. But once again thank you for your response ❤️
June 24, 2022 at 00:36
(Scorpio) YRashawn
Here are some topics can expect to be pronounced as you ingress into your 9th house profection year: Long distance movement,  expansion on a mental plane-this could be in pursuit  of higher education, or some sort of special training for a vocation that you undergo. Being A Saturn year, expect for your knowledge and competence to be tested  this means you will be taking some important exams and practicals to show and prove your knowledge and competence.  You are in a phase of maturation and you may even feel displaced and  alienated throughout this year.
Your finances, self worth, and values come into play  because Saturn is in your 2nd. This means Saturn is advancing towards financial security and whatever decisons made regarding money matters will be influenced for many years to come.
In your solar return chart, Aquarius is rising with Saturn in the 1st house!  This reinforces your 20th year of life being orientated towards self-development, adopting a more serious and mature outlook on life. There will be times where your freedom will be limited in order to dedicate time attention towards the advancement of your social and vocation.  Networking, friendships, groups, organizations are also topics of high importance.
There is a kite formation in your solar return chart made up of a grand earth trine. This represents financial support stemming from family, particularly grandparents or someone older.  You will be Financially insulated this year and provided  with resources that allow you to  dedicate your time towards college, vocation, training, or the expansion of a business.
Your solar return chart also has a T-square pattern. This configuration could cause you to be at odds with your father,an authority figure, or male partner. They will oppose you and this will mostly likely due to  your pursuit towards expanding your mind, relaocating etc. This will cause conflict in your home/domestic life and issues of money and one´s value may arise.
This is somewhat broad, but I hope it resonates. Many blessings and Happy early Solar return ♌️ 🦁

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Capricorn Capricorn
Show calendar »