I love astrology because...

June 21, 2022 at 14:32 (UT/GMT)
(Scorpio) srgeorgio
I love astrology because...
Give us your reasons for loving astrology :79: :75:

...it helps me understand myself and others and helps me forgive people for being themselves :61:

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
June 23, 2022 at 13:53
(Taurus) nutelina
"..it is predictive and descriptive as no other psychological branch that I know of"
June 22, 2022 at 13:04
(Capricorn) Alexjandro » srgeorgio
I am glad to not be the one.
June 22, 2022 at 08:28
(Scorpio) srgeorgio » cierra
Yes conventional means of healing helped me zero too. Discovering I was a virgo moon and what that meant helped my mental side more than any pills.
June 22, 2022 at 08:20
(Scorpio) srgeorgio » Alexjandro
Yeah man same here
June 21, 2022 at 22:11
(Capricorn) Alexjandro
It also helped understand me and others but specially me, it was like something incredible, discovering that you are in some way because of when and where you were born, I am very glad to discover this which has helped me to understand many things, why I am more compatible with certain persons... It is so deep and I would like to learn about it as much as I can.
June 21, 2022 at 21:58
(Cancer) Victor_Valiant_ » MaryJos
Hahaha :4: Nice one :3:
True! We can all blame the stars for lining up the way they did ;D

But the birthchart is only a snapshot taken at the moment of birth ^^
How you further develop each aspect of yourself with the ongoing daily transits,
that´s up to you ;D

You have the choice which aspect of yourself you want to emphasize & grow towards,
And turn yourself into that direction for tomorrow :3:

I´m an cancer sun & venus.
And I emphasized my asc, mars, in scorpio, & my north node gemini more,
I´ve turned myself that way in recent years ;D

As you see from my profile pic, my scorpio side turned out pretty well haha

And... that´s why I love astrology so much ;D

"I can understand myself & others through the charts,
and make a decision of what actions to take, for how I want things to turn out". :3:
It´s awesome! ;D

And so is the astroseek community :4:
Cheers all :37:
June 21, 2022 at 21:01
(Aries) cierra
Astrology found it´s way to me at a difficult time in my life where traditional means of "healing" the self was no longer working (i.e. therapy, medication, etc.) Astrology helped me understand myself in a psychoanalytical perspective, but also my past. Certain things happen that are out of our control and the slight deterministic outlook was comforting, because at least then i could stop beating myself up over the things i should´ve, would´ve, could´ve done. While I no longer view astrology as a tool for psychoanalysis and am trying to view it more objectively, I still find it helpful when I need to soothe my anxiety over what will happen in the future, since i personally tend to lack foresight and also hate anticipation. With astrology I can have a rough sketch of the hardships I´ll go through and it makes me better equipped to handle them when they do happen.
June 21, 2022 at 19:59
(Scorpio) srgeorgio » MaryJos
Bellissimo! :75:
June 21, 2022 at 19:25
(Aries) lyrlc
I can understand myself and others on a different level and also use astrology to help myself and others progress :4: + i don´t feel so misunderstood anymore
June 21, 2022 at 19:12
(Taurus) MaryJos
Can´t blame my mom anymore for turning me into what i am today!!! :4: So maybe i can blame the stars!???
June 21, 2022 at 18:36
(Capricorn) boyakasha the guru
It speaks the truth unlike media.
June 21, 2022 at 14:57
(Taurus) Rosincvist
I was Twenty-one when a large number of 18 > 22 y.o.´s were being incarcerated; The Greco-Roman Gods were affiliated with parts of the hand for Palmistry/Cheiromancy and so I was psychologically readier for Astrology than I was in grade-school! A comedic enthusiastic well-trained Radio Engineer/Astrologer who I have mentioned before came in through the Valley hillside passes on small station radio signals and I just could not stop listening; I was gone to the local yokels hook line and sinker!

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »