Domiant Signs

March 8, 2019 at 19:50 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Terrel, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====

Domiant Signs
What my dominant sign in my natal Chart?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
March 10, 2019 at 18:47
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » David Evans
System message: Post has been written by user David Evans, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Signature is what you come across as. Dominant is which sign is most prevalent in you.
March 10, 2019 at 18:46
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Terrel
System message: Post has been written by user David Evans, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Your signature sign is Libra, but if you combine the values of your Aquarius Moon and Uranus (your dominant planet), your dominant sign is Aquarius Terrel.
March 10, 2019 at 18:11
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Terrel, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Dominant sign is Libra is that right?
March 9, 2019 at 18:01
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » pixel
=====
Certainly a confusing mess to figure out
March 9, 2019 at 17:48
(Leo) pixel » David Evans
It isn´t the same for me (signature sign is cancer but my rising sign is scorpio);)

I think it´s more the way we approach things, a mix of our dominants (something in that way)
March 9, 2019 at 17:40
=====
I think signature sign does mean how we appear to others. But rising sign seems to be the same. I should do more research :2:
March 9, 2019 at 15:44
Okay ! I am also beginner, thank you for your answer :)

I thought the signature sign meant: how we could appear to others ...

I interpreted the ambiguous sign as: to gather different "qualities" of different signs allowing the person to appear once as a sign and another at another time, for example
March 9, 2019 at 15:26
=====
Signature point is a point total based of adding sign types and elements into a point system. You can have a signature sign, without having any personal planets in that sign. Doesn´t seem dominant to me. You can have an ambiguous signature sign too. Ambiguous meaning no signature sign.
I am fairly inexperienced, so take this as a grain of salt, but signature sign seems to be a blanket influence over everything else. For instance, my signature is Capricorn, I have been told I sound very Capricorn. Yet my inner workings are very Scorpio, my dominant sign if I were to add the influence percentage of my planets.
March 9, 2019 at 15:17
I´m sorry, I answered about the dominant planet.

Isn´t Libra sign ? I thought : signature sign means dominant sign... that´s why the dominant element is air, no ?
March 9, 2019 at 15:13
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
=====
After looking at your dominant planets in your birth chart (you can find it on a tab), your dominant sign is Aquarius. Combined values of your Uranus and Moon. Your Uranus is your dominant planet. :199: that symbol means Uranus.
March 9, 2019 at 15:01
(Leo) pixel » Terrel
It seems to be :199: (astro-seek tools) : with the sum of 8 points
March 9, 2019 at 14:51
=====
Please could you tell what my dominant sign is?
March 8, 2019 at 21:13
(Leo) pixel
You can get it following this link :
https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/d…

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Libra Libra
Show calendar »