Uranus and neptune combined.

June 19, 2022 at 10:01 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Viera
Uranus and neptune combined.
what can ya´ll say about having neptune and uranus in the 10th house under capricorn sign? any takes?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
June 22, 2022 at 11:17
(Taurus) Viera » FOWL
thank you sir for your insight as well. Ive watched all your uploaded videos on youtube. very talented! keep it up sir!
June 22, 2022 at 11:07
(Taurus) Viera » RichardBarossi
thank you for your insight. I actually agree with you. these planets, placements wether it means mild or major impact on someones life, the point is, every individual has their own freewill. wether someone´s story has already been written somewhere in the sky, we still have the chance to take either the short cut or long cut going to our destined journey in this life.

“I will liberate those not liberated, i will release those not released, i will relieve those un-relieved and set living beings in nirvana.”

-Dalai lama
June 22, 2022 at 04:35
(Aquarius) RichardBarossi
Uranus is the god of the sky, representing unlimited possibilities, and Neptune is the god of the sea, representing the desires.
What does it mean in your chart? Nothing. We only make use of these planets when they are on the cusp of a house or conjunct to some traditional planet.
June 21, 2022 at 18:48
(Gemini) FOWL » Rosincvist
Ah... I misunderstood what you meant by mutual reception... I see it now. I don´t use modern rulerships though.
Opposite wasn´t a very exact word for what I meant... mainly that Neptune has a tendency to dissolve the structures of Saturn, they often have a difficult time working together. Same for Uranus and Saturn.
Speaking of Neptune, Saturn and Classical music, What an amazing job Holst does displaying the themes of the planets!
June 21, 2022 at 15:40
(Scorpio) srgeorgio » Rosincvist
Opposites complete each other even though they frustrate each other :192:
June 21, 2022 at 14:42
(Taurus) Rosincvist » FOWL
:145:..............The genre known as "Classical Music" is very :159: + :157:; They are not always at opposition! :144:
June 21, 2022 at 00:30
(Gemini) FOWL » Rosincvist
He said Uranus, not Saturn.... Neptune and Saturn are basically polar opposites... the dissolution and mystery of Neptune would not tend to help Saturn build stable structures!
June 20, 2022 at 21:03
(Virgo) MONA_ROZA » Viera
Evet :78:
June 20, 2022 at 17:46
(Taurus) Viera » MONA_ROZA
görüşün için teşekkür ederim. ister uhm, sadece bir şey isteyebilir, amaç nedir sence? aydınlanmaya ulaşmak ve aynı şeyi yaşayan diğer insanlara yardım etmek için mi?
June 19, 2022 at 23:10
(Virgo) MONA_ROZA
Hafif depresif inziva sonrası gelen ,hayat amacını, hayallerini gerçekleştirmek için atılan bebek adımlarıyla nihai hedefi gecikmeli olarak da olsa tam anlamıyla yerine getirmek diyebilirim
:64: :27:
June 19, 2022 at 22:33
(Sagittarius) Psyle
That transpersonal Uranus/Neptune conjunction mainly has a worldwide effect (mundane astrology) but it seems to be activated in your chart because it is making a hard aspect to some of your personal planets (Uranus square Mercury/Sun). This means that the global wave which ushered in a new internet civilization since 1993 (Uranus/Neptune) has been triggering your mental processes (Mercury) and your overall being (Sun) with vivid imagery (Neptune) and a fast pace (Uranus). You are particularly sensitive to the recent idealization and innovation of humanity´s historical legacy (Capricorn) and this new cultural and technological pradigm is impacting your public life (10th house) and your personal wealth (2nd house).

For you this special connection to internet´s powerful community and humanity´s roots became very obvious around 2015-2018 with progressed MC on natal Uranus/Neptune and progressed Sun trine natal Uranus.
June 19, 2022 at 21:53
(Taurus) Rosincvist
:159: & :157: are in mutual reception which means they power each other up!
:159: is stationary which means it emphasises the :78:-scape beyond the Solar System!
June 19, 2022 at 19:17
(Scorpio) srgeorgio
From Horoscope symbols by Robert Hand. Uranus/Neptune paired:
"Loss of consciousness, altered or alternative states of consciousness, the mystical or occult. Revolutionary ideals. Sudden disappearances, the transition into the beyond."

10th house:
One´s career or profession. One´s social status, honour or reputation. People in power over one, such as bosses, parents, employers or government officials.

How this planet pair works in the 10th house in your life I can´t say but maybe you can pit it together and see how it does.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »