Difficult mutable grand cross

June 17, 2022 at 23:25 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user J713, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====

Difficult mutable grand cross
How do I deal with a heavy grand cross involving my Saturn and moon opposite along with the nodes and midheaven line also along this opposition. Crossing this I have Mars in the 12th and Neptune in 6th opposite each other. I feel like my life will always be difficult and I´ll never have any happiness. Saturn is in my 3rd house and has made my life a living hell.

Posts in topic

Page: 2 1
Sort posts:
June 20, 2022 at 19:45
(Scorpio) Graham » J713
No ... THAT is what you have chosen to hear.

The advice you have been given is to learn how to make the right choices.
June 20, 2022 at 19:28
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » J713
System message: Post has been written by user J713, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
So basically the advice I got (boiled down) is:
Stop being the "victim"
It´s all your fault so work on your self.
Get a job you loser.
I didn´t have to come to a bunch of astrologers for that.
June 20, 2022 at 19:25
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Astrooo
=====
Wow. Thank you for taking the time to try to read my chart and explain.
I appreciate you doing all that.
As for career,
I´d rather work alone. I have worked with the elderly. It was ok I guess.. But, I didn´t like the same routine day after day and I got depressed and had to leave. Those jobs also don´t pay well.
I also don´t have any love left in me to give.
Thank you again.
June 20, 2022 at 13:11
(Virgo) Astrooo
Hello,

1st: there are no good or bad natal charts.

Each natal birth chart presents its areas of ease and its areas of difficulty.
In your initial message you put forward the areas that you consider "difficult" of your theme.
Ok, but....
But to be objective with yourself, you must also consider your "superb" framing [VenusCancer ASC / Sun Cancer H1 / Jupiter-Mercury Leo H2].
it is a very favorable framework

It is not by positioning yourself as a victim that you will be able to move forward on the path of your Life [NS H9-NNH3].

Positioning yourself as a victim is the dark side of the Cancer archetype.

And it´s particularly readable for you with Venus (Shame)in the ascendant and your dark moon (fears) / Saturn (pessimism) Virgo (criticism) H3 (Communication) Leo (self affirmation)

= Communication is difficult for you.

But of course,we can also see the light part of the previous sentence
= Venus (union) in the ascendant and your dark moon (absolute perfection)/Saturn (pragmatime) Virgo (analysis) H3 (Communication) Leo (self affirmation)

= it is by working on yourself (Virgo / Saturn) that you will manage to develop a luminous (Dark Moon = our most beautiful light hidden deep within us) and perfect communication (Virgo / Saturn)

2nd/ Indeed, you are going through difficult times (see Black Moon Transits from Jun 2022 to January 2024)

But good news, crises are there to allow us to transform ourselves.
And you are a Cancer = you are able to change your skin like the crab moult.
But warning: when the crab molts, it is very vulnerable
= To June 2022 to January 2024, you must be careful not to position yourself in situations of high psychological tension

June 2022 / Black Moon Transit - Venus Cancer Asc = question about your ability to receive and give love, love in the sense of Venus Cancer = family union / motherhood

Oct 2022 / Black Moon Transit - Cancer Sun: Question "Who am I? as a human being (am I a good person, despite the dark thoughts that I feel in me?", as a woman (maternity / sentimental relationship / sexuality)

May 2023 and January 2024, I´ll let you do the exercise.

3rd / The Life ask you to move from dreamy child (NS Moon Pisces H9) to pragmatic adult (NN Saturn Virgo H3)

= Life asks you to build your life from simple and concrete elements.

You have understood it well, moreover, because in your messages you are writing about accommodation / work / money.
So if you have understood it, stop dreaming and fleeing (Moon Pisces H9 NS) and take "everyday things" (H3) with order and method (Saturn / Virgo)

= 1/ Work + 2/ Money 3/ Housing

1 + 2 + 3 = emancipation from the family environment

4th/ So what about Work?

You were born under the reign of Love.

- Venus Cancer ASC
- Moon Pisces NS (near MC)
- Neptune Sag H6....

= You will find fulfillment in a job where you can give (and then receive) Love.

look at the axis H6 (Neptune, universal love + Sag = Jupiter = in Leo (your sun) H2 + your Moon in H9 = Birth house of Jupiter) -H12 (Mars, principle of action H12) + Gemini = Mercury = Leo = Sun

Conclusion:
It is through a work of service and care that you will express the best of yourself = the Love that you carry within you.

H6-H12 = Axis of Service / therapies / repairs (physical and/or mental).

H12 = House of physical confinement but also of opening towards greater than oneself.

H12 symbolics places : Hospital/ Jail / Convent / Retirement Home

Wouldn´t you like to work in a retirement home?
I feel great potential in you for this environement.
you could give a lot of love and receive as much in return.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
June 20, 2022 at 09:57
(Scorpio) Graham » J713
"The role of the mother was to show me who was boss when I was a child."

OR ... "The role of SATURN is to show us who is boss until we are ready to SAFELY enter the (adult) realm of Uranus".

"It´s like Uranus said, yeah you looked at your chart many times, but you didn´t really study your chart."

OR, as I and FOWL might say ... "you have replied to my comments many times, but you have not yet mindfully reflected upon them before doing so"

"Saturn in Virgo is making me look at the details . The devil was in the details. I have many internal doubts in myself that makes me waver between the depths and illusions of Neptune and critical self doubt."

OR, your 13th Harmonic Chart has Neptune opposing Mercury/Jupiter/Saturn - with those 4 planets squaring Venus and Chiron.

"Now that I have really noticed this cross, I´m just wondering how I was to deal with it when it did show limitations to career in midheaven."

OR, perhaps the cross can be dealt with by working to achieve the objective of the kite that has it´s tail/"peak" planet (Moon) at one corner of the cross.

"But since so much of my life is in my chart, I just wonder if I really had control over any of it?"

OR, IF* you learn how to hear/attend-to your "still, small, voice within", Saturn/childhood-conditioning will finally stop making your life a living hell.

[ * https://www.familyfriendpoems.com/p… ]
June 20, 2022 at 01:55
(Gemini) FOWL » J713
Moon/Mars relationships have been shown to trend towards suicide as the anger the native feels can be internalized and directed towards harming themselves. Mars squares your Moon. Conversely ANY strong aspects to Saturn have a way of trending away from suicidal tendencies, as the responsibilities of Saturn tend to ground the native and keep them from doing anything rash. Unsuspected Saturn is a seen in suicidal charts frequently. You have Saturn on your IC (difficult and depressive aspect to be sure...) in a T Square with your Mars-Moon. I pray that the responsibility of Saturn keeps you from doing anything rash friend.
June 20, 2022 at 01:29
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » FOWL
=====
Sure. Is suicide shown in the chart-or "tendency" or aspect of suicide?
One can only tread water for so long before they drown.
June 19, 2022 at 22:58
(Gemini) FOWL » J713
There´s a strong message there that you are meant to put yourself out in a social way now... make friends with someone you wouldn´t suspect... they have something to teach you now.

And yes... you always have a choice in the matter. To believe otherwise is extremely debilitating... it is all fate.... phoney!
Your chart, and the transits to it, describe stress patterns, and provide a higher ideal to aspire to, to manifest all the greatest implications of your planetary placements. What you do with that energy pattern is up to you...
June 19, 2022 at 22:02
=====
Yes, you are right. When it comes down to it, that´s all that´s left to do.
As far as stepping out of my comfort zone, I did last year on the road by myself.
But I am very introverted, so making friends is very hard. I just have 2 very old friends, who are of course, out of state.
I´m not a very social person, at least for a long time.
June 19, 2022 at 22:00
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Graham
=====
The role of the mother was to show me who was boss when I was a child. So there was a lot of abuse, even though I was a very quiet and shy sensitive kid. I was also pulled into the middle of fights between my mom and dad. And I got my temper from my mom. But now my mom is not the abuser, and now I am (with my words, at least) because I´m constantly triggered by memories of what happened in the past. Combine this with a hard time, and it is not easy. I am very angry and frustrated I am having to rely on her.
I guess I´m to learn what? That I´ve become the bad one?
One thing Uranus made me see was astrology itself. I´ve always been interested but never studied it in depth like I am doing now (I started really studying it a few months ago and didn´t even realize this Uranus transit was happening until I was made to look.) It´s like Uranus said, yeah you looked at your chart many times, but you didn´t really study your chart. And Saturn in Virgo is making me look at the details . The devil was in the details. I have many internal doubts in myself that makes me waver between the depths and illusions of Neptune and critical self doubt.
Now that I have really noticed this cross, I´m just wondering how I was to deal with it when it did show limitations to career in midheaven. I also can´t seem to get a hold of my emotions and thoughts at times. Even when I did daily meditation, this still happened, although much less. It happens especially when I am around others or under a lot of stress. I feel like I will always have problems in day to day life, let alone in relationships, jobs, housing, etc etc which will keep me from finding inner peace.
So all I can do I guess is get back to inner work and try to accept the hand I was dealt and the mistakes I made. But since so much of my life is in my chart, I just wonder if I really had control over any of it? It´s hard to accept it, but I feel like a weak and terrible person.
June 19, 2022 at 20:45
(Scorpio) Graham » J713
Do you think that the role of a mother might be to make her child feel emotionally and physically secure?

And, in astrology, might Saturn symbolise the rules/ controls that a child/chart-owner needs to understand BEFORE he/she is “ready” to venture into the realm of Uranus?

If so, might SATURN inflict an injury that forces a chart owner to be with their mother until he/she has learned how to be safe when in the realm of Uranus.
June 19, 2022 at 20:30
(Gemini) FOWL » J713
Perhaps the message is that you need to find peace within yourself first... the deal with the outer world.
Uranus is transiting your eleventh house... perhaps you need to go outside your comfort zone to find a new peer group... anything happening in that domain?
June 19, 2022 at 18:21
=====
I never planned on how long I was going to be on the road. I am sorry I could not afford a new car. In fact that Used car WAS my new car. I could never afford a new car. I´m sorry I did not make much for the hard work I did.
I also had thousands saved up for repairs and emergencies which I of course used.
I then got off the road when I had still a few thousand left so I could at least find an apartment and job, but nothing worked out.
And I am very glad for doing what I did. It was worth it. I would never had gotten to see and do what I did if I had not. It was the scariest and most challenging thing I ever did. Before that, I had NOT traveled to many places or went on vacation because I never made much of a salary at my jobs.
And although I never made it work the way I thought I could or find my path somehow, I am glad did it.
I had to leave the apartment I was at before I left. It was a very terrible situation and because of covid, not many apts were available, so I would have been homeless either way.
Yes, I have wondered why Uranus took away the thing that helped me mentally and helped me reduce tension and anger the most- jogging has been my lifeline, my depression medicine and anger management.
So WHY did Uranus "punish" me (or more accurately bring this change) this way when I needed it the most living with my mother, when we have a bad relationship?
Why would Uranus do this when I needed it the most?
I don´t know why.
June 19, 2022 at 17:43
(Scorpio) Graham » J713
You were not adequately prepared ... because you took to the road with a vehicle that was old, and without any plan for replacing it when it became necessary to do so.

Have you reflected upon WHY Uranus inflicted an injury that restricts your physical freedom of movement?
June 19, 2022 at 16:47
=====
I took to the road with adequate preparation. My car is old, but I had it repaired and checked over, etc, before. I went on the road. But driving back and forth across the country thousands of miles takes a toll on a car, especially an older one. I expected some troubles, but they piled up and then a major fix was needed and I had to stop.
As for the other aspects, I´m still trying to figure them out. And why it´s been very difficult with saturn opp moon (exactly what you said - as if my emotional needs and physical needs conflict. I know this all too well. As for Mars in the 12th, it is hell too, BUT I realized with this placement that I REALLY need physical exercise to just function in life. It helps with my tension. Unfortunately during this Uranus transit, I fractured my foot so I am going stir crazy. And I have a bad temper and lots of impatience.
That kite with the moon -the water trine- seems to make me extremely sensitive but also artistic. Im not sure how to work with it when I am extremely sensitive to everything and everyone around me. I´m trying but I do get very overwhelmed, especially in public places and too much going on.
Thank you
June 19, 2022 at 16:29
(Scorpio) Graham » J713
"WHAT is my path?"

Can you not see the almost-there Kite figure in your natal chart? ... Moon/SN-Uranus-Saturn/NN and Sun/Venus midpoint.

Nor that the Mars in Gemini/12th missed-step = those whose thoughts are focused upon being a victim of life will act/behave in a way that makes them a victim of life?

And are you not able to see the difference/conflict between the (physical) security sought by Saturn and the (emotional) security sought by the Moon?

Have you not yet reflected upon why "taking to the road" without adequate preparation/planning made it inevitable that you would become a "victim" (when your vehicle eventually broke down)?
June 19, 2022 at 16:09
=====
Ok. You helped me then. I´ve been trying to figure what that meant. And I guess deep down I realize that the only thing that matters in this life is to evolve spiritually and I´ll never find any meaning outside of that.
Thank you
June 19, 2022 at 16:06
(Gemini) FOWL » J713
Exactly! Your north node is conjunct your IC! You need to find your meaning inward, you won´t find it in the outer workd....
June 19, 2022 at 16:06
=====
I do love reading and writing and thinking/learning about many things.
I do write in my journal but I think I should try publishing things or writing something better.
Thank you so much.
P.S. I edited my comment before I saw your comment. Sorry.
June 19, 2022 at 16:00
=====
Thank you for replying to me. I guess I just have to deal with the relentless internal tensions and extreme emotions and hypersensitivity as I always had to deal with. Stuff it down somewhere inside and put on a fake smile for everyone.
The only thing I can think to do is meditate but that still doesn´t help completely.
I´m an independent person but could never be. Always clocking in to a job I hated. I guess that´s everyone. Life sucks. I still don´t understand how that´s following my path- putting on that fake smile. But so be it.
I do not have much in my life but myself and my cat died during this transit too and I fractured my foot and had all kinds of trouble- but honestly that´s daily life for me. And I´m just sitting here complaining. Haha. Thanks Saturn and Lilith for making my daily life hell in the 3rd house. And thanks moon for being conflicted and making my life hell too.
But no one seemed to noticed that my nodes are opposite my midheaven angle
June 19, 2022 at 16:00
(Gemini) FOWL » FOWL
You have some very nice things going on in your chart. Venus on the ascendant, supported by Saturn and the Moon... jupiter conjunct Mercury in Leo... have you tried writing? It seems like you have a way to reqch people in a particuarly beautiful way.... if you can prevent that Saturn on your IC and all that moody judgmental water from ruining your ability to harness your inner beauty.
June 19, 2022 at 15:55
(Gemini) FOWL » J713
If you aren´t sure one hundred percent what it is you want to do, then yes... you are doomed. You have to make a choice, and pursue it relentlessly. Meaning doesn´t have to come from a job....
June 19, 2022 at 15:45
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » J713
=====
If that´s the case,then I´m doomed.
June 19, 2022 at 15:44
=====
Oh I have worked mostly dead end jobs my whole life. I just took a year off during covid to try to figure out what I wanted to do. I worked housekeeping, food service, you name it. None of them paid well. And all I did was work and hang out in my crappy apartments.
So I know i have to get a crappy job, but it just feels like it´s going back to the same dead end life. So how would this help????
June 19, 2022 at 15:41
(Gemini) FOWL » J713
It´s never too late! Obviously when you apply for work, having no home and a resume showing you were travelling around does not look promising to prosepctive employers. The fact of the matter is that you will need to take whatever work you can find... and then slowmy trade up from there. Almost no one finds meaning in their work. It´s not something you can reasonably expect out ofife unless you aimed for one very specific goal and worked towards it relentlessly, knowing exactly what you want. For the rest of us, we work to have a home and food, and then find our meaning outside of work.
Start small, take whatever you can get, and as your resume and pife situation imrpoves, you can sesrch for a better job, a better home, and perhaps even aome meaning in thia difficult, chaotic life. Even with a grand cross!
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Capricorn Capricorn
Show calendar »