Do you have Pluto Conjunct Asc or Pluto in 1h?

June 15, 2022 at 05:56 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Celestite Ruby
Do you have Pluto Conjunct Asc or Pluto in 1h?
Does anyone have Pluto conjunct ascendant or Pluto in 1st house (I have both) and the experiences are quite crazy as Pluto rules everything dark, obsessions, mysteries + sex and this has manifested into my life and people either extremely love me or think I hate them? I´ve seen celebrities with this placement (beyonce) and it can manifest as having fans/stans not only that, but these placements seem to give me a magnetism alluring aura, I can say it is very true. these placements have seemed to manifest as making me super secretive/private as well I cannot help with my 12h being Scorpio too, i would love to know the experiences of heavy Pluto in the 1st house :122: :25:

Posts in topic

Page: 2 1
Sort posts:
June 22, 2022 at 12:40
(Cancer) Victor_Valiant_
Hi Celestite Ruby

I have scorpio in 12th too ;D I totally get what you mean & what it feels like.
my pluto is in 12th right along side it.
And my scorpio asc & mars are in 1st. Uranus in my 1st too lol.

I had same vibes & experiences of people´s responses.
Either like or dislike, it triggers judgement from people, response can´t be indifferent.

It kind of goes with the territory ;D
I´ve accepted my aspects & natures, and with insights of my chart
I could decide which aspect of myself I wanted to emphasize in my life & which I wanted to tone down, and have more self control over.
It comes down to practice ^^

But yeah people´s responses also depends on what side of yourself you show to them.
Your sun self, mercury knowledge side, venus love & affection side etc.

My profile pic for example is a pretty dark scorpio look ^^
I did it deliberately, to show the intensity of my scorpio side ;D
On other pics can see my sweeter cancer sun & venus vibes.

It´s all about what you decide to show ;D
People can´t respond on something that you don´t show.

Hope that´s helpful ;D
Cheers :37:
June 18, 2022 at 19:26
(Libra) Metadom
You guys took the words right out of my mouth.! Back in high school i was very popular i could not be alone if i wanted.. stalkers oh yea lol mostly from the opposite sex. Nowadays unfortunately a lot of attention from older folks especially men😏. Definately have to make a point to sort of conceal my energy or aura before entering a new place otherwise i could draw unwanted attention ,often agression from others, usually around my age.. depending on the setting. And with all that ironically these days finding it very hard to connect with people very frustrating being a libra and single for so long lol may if i was more confident the stares would lead to conversation😭

I think many percieve this energy as very wild and maybe animalistic, dark and mysterious..
Glad im not alone in that!🖤
June 17, 2022 at 20:32
(Taurus) Celestite Ruby » sullenxx
you are very pretty! and i totally relate i always felt that way about looking people in their eyes cause i can give death stare or like a very alluring soul stare so i try to avoid it too! :61: the 12H scorpio placement is soooo deep for me! it reminds me of how deep the ocean is, especially with emotions. i find it so funny with these placements that people trust us dearly but it’s hard for us to trust at least for me it’s like i hold my heart so dearly to my soul 😂😂
June 17, 2022 at 20:25
(Taurus) Celestite Ruby » MaryJos
i lovee your big three :79: :79: and you are so gorgeous! oh my what you mentioned was so true now that i think about it the men are so straightforward like sir😂 lol we definitely have a biggg magnetic aura that’s for sure and yes it could be a stranger & they tell me the most traumatic event ever it’s so crazy with that part too they must trust us! and you hit the nail it’s like we mirror the side of people they don’t like almost?
June 17, 2022 at 16:59
(Capricorn) sullenxx
I have Scorpio rising with Pluto in my 1st house conjunct ascendant. (using placidus, I hate whole signs)
I have many people allured to me. I seem to charm them, when they like me. But on the other side I feel like I may repulse some people. Or they hate me. Either way it´s extreme reactions for sure. I have Scorpio settled in my 12th house as well, because of my late degree rising.
People recognize my present when I walk into a room, eyes on me. Whether I like it or not. I notice I tend to try to not make eye contact because I feel like I make people uncomfortable, or it´s almost like I can hypnotize them with my eyes. Even before I studied Astrology, I felt this way. Lmao!

People will just come up to me and spill their life. It´s almost like I, again, hypnotize them and they feel compelled to tell me things. Always had this effect on people. Even through the phone, when I worked in mortgage processing. People wanted to stay and talk with me all day in my office as a Loan Officer. The ones who like me anyway, seem to have a deep trust with me. Others, not so much.
June 17, 2022 at 11:00
(Taurus) MaryJos
Hi there
Another Pluto on the ASC 1s t
house here, but having Saturn on mix too.

I tink we may appear to have dominant energy and presence...in a dark sence. And people tend to stare...notice and be reticent to engage with us... female gender people more prominent. Mens thend to tink that they have liberty to aproatch me in all kind of ways...in a very strait foward sexual way.

I do tink i can "read" the energy of others, their intentions and want they actually are tinking off me. And i gess it can be evasive to them...probably.

"Here came the dagerous one" they say

But being naturaly comunicative... having sun in the sensual Taurus...having Venus as the ruler ASC to (Libra)...and having Venus in 5th house Pisces (universal lover)... somme how i gess it diminish the apperant agressive and harsh/dominant first impression...even if i feel that is my nature and it will play along in the progression off the relashionships. And in time yes...i tend to be able to bring out the shadow/bad side off the others when in conflit or discussion for exemple... even if i do not atack in words or actions...they defende them selfs in a very nasty way. It´s hard to understand.

I am a very introspective person and like my space and solitude. I have a house full..and many contacts derived by my 3 kids agenda ahahah... and professional area (Real State) but i do not have a lot off friend-friends by choise! It´s kind of exausting to me and i tend to mantain a very superficial friendly connection with others in general... But its funny because people tend to open up with me any way.. realy realy quickly about them self, life, traumas, very personal issues etc..
June 17, 2022 at 09:54
(Pisces) jeffreyjullich » aurora.
The Medicare advocate who helped me prepare my applications when I retired in December has Virgo Pluto first house. I interpreted it as “destructive exactitude.” She was legally compelled to read me a certain brochure, but she read aloud all the digits in serial numbers, too!
June 16, 2022 at 06:38
(Leo) m0ldyguacam0le
I have Pluto conj my asc.

I´ve had my fair share of stalkers. People that tell me that they want to have children together... People staring at me. People that just don´t like me, at school and work. People that think I don´t like them.

A lot of older people like talking to me, however I struggle with those in my generation/age group that act hostile towards me. (Pluto in Sag, Scorpio 12H, Sagittarius asc)

It´s very polarizing and very confusing.
June 16, 2022 at 03:45
(Taurus) Celestite Ruby » LotusStar
Yes, I totally get how you feel, the plutonian energy can be too much at times! it seems that when people do get into our space, they invade it quite literally trying to consume us, at least that´s how it feels lol I´m also super private as well it´s a mix of being hyper private and paranoia I´m super awry about the government, people with higher power nope don´t trust it, I love your big three very interesting with the earth,air,water. I also :79: gemini moons im a virgo moon & you guys just get me thanks to mercury!
June 16, 2022 at 02:58
(Sagittarius) jaderosez
I don´t know if I count. Have it in the first sign, but in the 12th house. But I have a lot of dark experiences I can share that is very similar to 1st house pluto. Feel free to message.
June 16, 2022 at 02:10
(Taurus) Rosincvist
Yes I do, however, Born the day before me; Prima Ballerina Allessandra Ferri, Alessandra at other sites, a celeb with a closer Ascendant :191: :160: than I have!
Born a 1/2 day after me; Director Michel Gondry has :161: & :160: parallel :174: Rising. Pluto placements are always surprising!
June 15, 2022 at 23:39
(Virgo) LotusStar
Yes, we tend to bring out people´s shadow just by existing.

I don´t like having this honestly. I can´t really see what its doing but apparently it can be triggering extremes of love or hate.

I´ve had stalkers and people getting inapproprite with me, even at work, bosses, like they lose their boundaries and they make more seuxal jokes, innuendos, conversations with me...

I´m very private, even my family or friends don´t know everything about my life only what I chose to disclose to them and on a need to know basis. I value my privacy a lot. As the saying goes; anything you say and do can be held against you and I feel like I live by this, Ive always innately known this. Also, trust is earned, period.

I also have very good instincts I can pick up people´s vibes and what their intentions are, if they coming to me from a positive or negative energy.. regardless of what their words are saying.
June 15, 2022 at 20:00
(Capricorn) pluto°rising
:160: :191:Asc (square Moon, square MC, opposite Mars, trine Rahu, loosely square Sun, trine Saturn, sextile Neptune)

Pluto energies have been a lifelong theme including: body image, careers, social status, partnerships of all kinds, spirituality of all kinds, familial relationships.

I am/have been/can be: fiercely private, perpetually skeptical, confrontational, adaptive, highly self-sufficient, all-inclusive, tenacious and I will take most secrets to the grave, (my own and those of others).

I reinvent myself on a regular basis. I am learning about the transits that trigger this.

I have more than a dozen tattoos, half of which are visible to the public. When I die my body is scheduled to be delivered to the Body Farm in Tennessee where it will be subjected to the elements for the study of forensics.

I feel more intuitive than most people I come into contact with seem to be.

With a tight opposition to Mars in Aries in the 7th house, my romantic life has been a succession of transformations and each and every one included some form of abusive, obsessive behaviors and/or stalking. Work relationships don´t seem to suffer, maybe because of the Cancer Moon/MC conjunction tied to both Pluto and Mars?

Pluto energy reaches far and wide into my chart, difficulty reigned for a good long while, but feels easier since becoming aware.
June 15, 2022 at 18:50
(Capricorn) Alexjandro » Celestite Ruby
Well, I am not an expert in astrology but I have very much stamina and sometimes I behave in an aggresive way.
June 15, 2022 at 18:48
(Taurus) Celestite Ruby » Maya1912
oh, my I relate to this so much at first it feels good then there is like this dreadful energy and creepiness, and it makes me want to hide and yes, the more i try to go undercover people become more intrigued it´s really interesting because with the :122: energy we can only take so much until the deep buried side of Pluto comes out and we start acting psycho :21: and that´s when people become astonished lol
June 15, 2022 at 18:34
(Taurus) Celestite Ruby » Alexjandro
How does this play out for you? especially with mars very spicy energy there
June 15, 2022 at 18:31
(Taurus) Celestite Ruby » Aren Levi
oh yes you have heavy Pluto energy I know your psychic!! and right sometimes i can predict the outcomes of situations and read people energies it´s so cool! kind of makes me feel like an alien :32:
June 15, 2022 at 18:22
(Taurus) Celestite Ruby » Psyle
hello Psyle, and yes, there is a heavy sense of emotional releasing that the world is waking up to. I actually have been getting into studying transits and i feel the shift that we are literally purging. it feels heavy but good in a sense that we are (somewhat) trying to change. I came up with a theory that we have been operating in cycles (like a loop) while the past simultaneously lingers it´s like a game of catch up hence why the world is suffering/playing catch up from the effects 2020/2021. This theory of mine kind of hit me like how the moon goes through each sign continuously, the seasons going in order of zodiac signs it´s a big cycle and it seems now more than ever even with the astrology (today) we have 4 planets in home signs (Venus in Taurus, Mars in Aries, Mercury in Gemini, and Saturn retrograding in Aquarius) this is RARE. and the energy of the world is saying balance and restoration is needed! it seems the only way we would reach that full balance is a whole new reality shift like a completely new way of living because society isn´t progressing, we aren´t advancing the only thing that is constantly upgrading is technology and that´s not good

what do you think about this theory?
June 15, 2022 at 16:09
(Sagittarius) Psyle
How do you plutonians feel about the current transit of South Node through tropical Scorpio ? There´s a big purge happening related to power and emotional ties. I have been feeling it deeply, so has my Pluto ASC friend, and Vladimir Putin...
June 15, 2022 at 15:52
(Sagittarius) Maya1912 » Celestite Ruby
When I was a teen until my early twenties, I admittedly enjoyed the attention pluto gives. But then I realized that attention usually brings problems and people try to make life difficult for you. So I tried to be as „invisible" as I can. I ended all superficial contacts and avoid such contacts as far as I can.
Sometimes I think that the more you withdraw, the more interesting you become to people, especially neighbours 😂
June 15, 2022 at 14:38
(Virgo) Aren Levi » Celestite Ruby
I sometimes feel like a Rockstar and i havent got famous yet :4:

I must say, thanks to all of those placements you have mentioned i also feel like i read minds and sometimes i have found out that i actually can :92:
June 15, 2022 at 13:59
(Taurus) Celestite Ruby » Aren Levi
hey, Im a sag rising but in sidereal it’s scorpio & the accuracy of this! it’s so fascinating what pluto does to a person litterally could be chillin and u have someone 👀👁🫣 like i see you! & oh my goodness the way people pray on your downfall could heavily contribute to why im so secretive now, and the stalkers + obsessive people sometimes i get it though because pluto can make someone have manyy layers to one’s self & people really find us intriguing like oooh i want to know more, but idk they start acting like micheal myers finding you out of nowhere n that’s when im out🏃🏽‍♀️😂
June 15, 2022 at 13:40
(Taurus) Celestite Ruby » Maya1912
im a sag rising!! and it’s so funny like you mentioned people do try to continually contact and find me, it’s like playing a game i almost have to operate at a being on a low (private) radar because we come off super strong than intended the energy is if you like us you’ll realllyy like us & in my relationships it starts off well but they show me these psychotic obsessive sides and im oblivion to it that i really don’t be noticing until afterwards i tend to attract many suitors anywhere because i have a (7h stellium) with (Venus,Jupiter,Mars,Saturn) i also have (moon opp Pluto) & (Mars square Pluto) as well 🫣 my poor sag rising wants to be free & pluto is like no! you are dark n mysterious😂😂
June 15, 2022 at 12:25
(Capricorn) Alexjandro
I have Mars and Pluto in the 1st house too :4:.
June 15, 2022 at 08:56
(Sagittarius) Maya1912
I have this in a tight conjunction (< 1 degree) in opposition to my moon.
Females have been quite exhausting to me so I try to avoid close contacts to them. I vibe much easier with guys since childhood although I had sisters.
I love to fly under the radar ( works better for me) and beeing very private but people are looking for contact with me (maybe its my libra rising and venus sextiling my ac ?)
One annoying thing I ve recognized, I seem to trigger insane, psychotic people. If there is one in the hospital or on the streets and I‘m passing (even in a crowd and about 20 meters away) they are fixated on me :39:
In my private life I am a loner by choice and I love it, professionaly I cant avoid contacts (I ve worked in the medical field) thats no problem for me, but I have to keep my patients distant or its hard to get rid of them.
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »