Confusion about my chart

March 7, 2019 at 05:33 (UT/GMT)
(Capricorn) Foxforce5
Confusion about my chart
So I did a birth chart reading on jks astrologys website. My report says I have the sun, saturn, Uranus and neptune in the 12th house. But my chart on this site has most of those in the 1st house. I entered in exactly the same information.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
November 21, 2020 at 12:10
(Aries) Jay Jay
Something went wrong with the jks report. It can´t be a problem with house systems because they will all have the same ASC, and your planets will all be in the 1st house. Who knows? Maybe a weird kind of technology glitch - a wrong time zone, or something. Just to check, I inputted your birth information into my astrology program and got the same result as AstroSeek did. The planets are in the first house.

So, your chart here is the correct chart.

My website: http://thesoulmustsing.weebly.com - I do astrology readings, dream interpretation, an mind-body healing by donation and classes at reasonable rates. Sign up for my newsletter!
November 21, 2020 at 11:07
(Capricorn) Theonewho
Did you ever get a response on this?
March 7, 2019 at 09:27
ASTRASTRO-SEEK ADMINSEEK Admin, (Taurus) Petr9
your ASC is 1°52’ Capricorn and all of these planets - sun, saturn, Uranus and neptune are in the later degrees of capricorn
=> they will be in your 1st house in the most of the house systems (even whole sign houses)

do you have a screenshot of your jks report? there might be wrongly calculated ASC
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
March 7, 2019 at 08:31
(Aries) Naries
Try checking the house system.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2020
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »