Lilith/ASC

June 12, 2022 at 21:47 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user paranoyakvesinirli, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====

Lilith/ASC
How can lilith opposition to ascendant be interpreted?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
June 13, 2022 at 16:50
(Capricorn) sullenxx » GreenMoon
Hmm, what about Lilith opposite sun?
June 13, 2022 at 07:59
(Cancer) GreenMoon
I guess it s like lilith would subconsciously want the asc person. the ascendant is the identity, the facet you present to the exterior world, your physical appearance..lilith being a deep, dark sexual/violent/primal desire, stronger than a plutonic energy, she does not know exactly if she s totally attracted to the asc person in the first place. it s just a desire that s supressed, lilith doesn t know yet if they have a passion for the asc. it is hidden. it will burst out or not, it depends.
June 13, 2022 at 03:31
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Cancerman23
System message: Post has been written by user paranoyakvesinirli, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Yes that is right! A lot of people have been obsessed with me.
June 13, 2022 at 03:29
(Gemini) Katka13
I have this aspect too! I haven´t read a lot about it so I´m also very interested in the responses.
June 13, 2022 at 02:27
(Cancer) Cancerman23
I have this aspect too. Lilith in Sagittarius opposite ascendant. I read that Lilith opposite ascendant can make the native appear innocent, and child like, and the native tends to hide their true passions, have high sex appeal and also have people obsessed with them, people disliking them for no reason.

I’m curious to see what interpretations people have
June 13, 2022 at 01:26
(Taurus) Rosincvist
:145:The Vertex would become more important and relationship would be driven down into the sub-consciousness! :144:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »