Which zodiac signs do you find attractive?

June 9, 2022 at 12:30 (UT/GMT)
(Virgo) ENTP-A
Which zodiac signs do you find attractive?
:83:

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
June 15, 2022 at 19:39
(Aries) lyrlc
I tend to be attracted to pisces, capricorns, libras and sagittariuses. matches my mercury, moon and 5th and 7th house. pisces is also in my 11th house and i have an aqua venus, so that might be why i am initially attracted to them... and my venus is in my 10th so that could also explain the capricorn attraction.
June 15, 2022 at 04:18
(Aquarius) asmaa kim
I like Scorpios, I find them very attractive, perhaps because Mars is Scorpio, and I like Aries men too, they make life fun and noisy.
June 13, 2022 at 14:41
(Capricorn) NSM
scorpio
June 13, 2022 at 14:09
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Aleksandar A, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Someone who have a lot of Libra in natal, mixed with Piesces.
A lot of Aquarius...
June 13, 2022 at 13:12
(Virgo) Aren Levi
Moon in leo :27:
June 12, 2022 at 20:21
(Leo) Hermetic Dreamer
As a Gemini ascendant I do like being stimulated, so air and fire signs I really go for. But also with Venus in Gemini I do like variety but has me leaning towards intelligence a lot, so there has to be some strong air energy no matter the sign.
June 12, 2022 at 20:18
(Pisces) 11 » 11
Lol one taurus sent me a hate msg after reading my rank. Don’t worry taurus people, you are Venus ruled and so pretty :17: :66:
June 12, 2022 at 20:13
(Virgo) ENTP-A » LotusStar
Leo is my favorite too
June 12, 2022 at 15:03
(Virgo) LotusStar
Leo, Scorpio, Capricorn rising

Every time I find a man very attractive I find out they are Leo Rising.

For women, I find Libra or Leo Sun´s usually very pretty.
June 12, 2022 at 13:14
(Virgo) ENTP-A
The Gemini effect has been said more than I thought
June 11, 2022 at 05:19
(Pisces) 11 » ENTP-A
Yess :78: :45:
But out of all rising signs most attractive probably are Scorpio and Libra for me :18:
June 11, 2022 at 03:20
(Capricorn) sullenxx » ENTP-A
I lack air and fire. It´s true for me. I tend to be attracted to Leo´s and gemini´s (sigh)
June 10, 2022 at 21:23
(Virgo) ENTP-A » Rayna22
Although scorpions are attractive, they are generally toxic people. People with strong Pluto instead of Scorpio effect seem more stable and compatible with me. :13:
June 10, 2022 at 21:05
(Aries) Rayna22
I think most of my attraction ends up being energy based but nevertheless nearly all of my ex´s or "fligns" were male scorpios. Never seemed to work out well but now (after some personal growth) I find myself more attracted to Earth signs. I am with a Virgo and happy as can be

I´m also lacking Earth in my chart come to find out, so it matches previous comments
June 10, 2022 at 20:32
(Sagittarius) SpaceCadet
Gemini´s or Aquarius. I lack air in my chart and am a Leo rising making aqua my 7th house
June 10, 2022 at 18:23
(Virgo) ENTP-A » 11
especially those with a leo ascendant
June 10, 2022 at 14:46
(Pisces) 11
My rank:
leo, aries, Gemini, Pisces, cancer, aqua, sco, cap, Sag, libra, Taurus, virgo

But leos must be most attractive both genders :45:
June 10, 2022 at 14:34
(Virgo) ENTP-A » IceSickle17
The water element is missing in my natal chart and the people I find attractive definitely have the water element.
June 10, 2022 at 09:23
(Scorpio) IceSickle17 » ENTP-A
The element of air is missing in all my celestial bodies.

I can´t relate to or enjoy the attributes and qualities of air so I wouldn´t say I am attracted to them. Air signs sort of represent everything I lack and shy away from.
June 10, 2022 at 08:22
(Virgo) ENTP-A
´If an element is very missing in your natal chart, you will be attracted to people from that element´

Do you think this argument is consistent?
June 10, 2022 at 06:07
(Scorpio) IceSickle17
I believe attractiveness goes way beyond Zodiac signs, but in general I like the vibes of Earth signs. They have a calming presence as well as a general enjoyment of the natural world that resonates with me alot. Even the boring Earth sign types are still cool to me since they tend to enjoy the simple pleasures of life!
June 9, 2022 at 13:40
(Pisces) ꓄꒐ꋊꋊ꒐ꏂ
Hard to tell because someone´s sun sign or venus is a mix of the other signs lol.
Generally, I like Leos. Their innately sociable nature (even introverted ones warms my heart)
Emotionally, I love Scorpios. They pull the tides of my moon~ c:
June 9, 2022 at 13:37
(Taurus) OleanderFlower
I don´t even know, I don´t ask everyone what the sign is, but most of my partners or important men in my life were Capricorns ...

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »