Signs of psychic ability in Natal Chart?

March 6, 2019 at 08:35 (UT/GMT)
(Leo) Milly1
Signs of psychic ability in Natal Chart?
Do you guys believe in intuition? Clairvoyance? Psychic abilities? According to this website I have more than a few placements that indicate a strong intuition and the possibility of psychic ability.

I have Moon Sextile Neptune, Mercury in Cancer, which is said to be an "extremely psychic placement, Mars Trine Uranus, Jupiter in 11th house, Jupiter Trine Uranus, Uranus in Sagittarius, Neptune in Capricorn, Neptune Sextile Pluto, Neptune in a square or opposition, and Pluto in Scorpio.

Do you have any indicators of strong intuition or psychic abilities?

https://gigiyoung.com/indicators-of…

Posts in topic

Page: 2 1
Sort posts:
March 8, 2019 at 12:37
(Leo) pixel » stigmí
I think: when we want, we can reach our goal(s) ;) No matter how long it takes (transformations take time, but it´s worth it :))

We are all here for different reasons: we interact to learn and something will always come out of it ...

:17:
March 8, 2019 at 10:49
(Gemini) stigmí » pixel
Yes i am doing my best and i meditate everyday and waiting for transformation...
March 8, 2019 at 01:02
(Aries) ram_goat » Milly1
Practice, Learn and Grow.

All three must proceed together, but they never do so in perfect unison

You can practice endlessly and never grow

You can learn endlessly (getting lost in forums) and never practice

You can also grow but never learn anything. I am sure many people
raised in fundamentalist (christian) families experience all sorts of things but if your belief system tells you that what comes naturally to
you but not to those around you is "of the devil" for that reason, then
you will never practice or improve.

You often find this attitude from the same kinds of people who believe
wine is truly blood and bread is truly flesh after chanting some incantations in Latin, while they burn witches after chanting other, different, incantations in Latin.

Think about it.

March 8, 2019 at 00:54
(Aries) ram_goat » Milly1
Part of practice is acknowledging that "abilities" are only 1/2 about you..

Remember the "half" that is at play and give it space and consideration.

The words of the Tao come to mind:

“A good traveler has no fixed plans
and is not intent upon arriving.
A good artist lets his intuition
lead him wherever it wants.
A good scientist has freed himself of concepts
and keeps his mind open to what is."

I do not think the spirit world experiences time the same way that we
experience it. Sometimes things come very out of order, or very early or in a jumble that you have to unravel yourself. Intuition and good sense help at times like that. Some messages are bullshit or are not intended for you but still end up in your "inbox". You need to learn discernment for such cases. It´s a lot to learn. Involves a lot of growth. Don´t be a trifler with these things. It´s better never to begin than to trifle in these things. It takes real work to be even half-assed at this.

March 7, 2019 at 17:26
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13 » Milly1
The Galactic Center looks like a star cluster; Not as Globular as some star clusters, or as compact as the Pleiades, but it is distant and huge and if I wasn´t told there is a-lot of dust between here and it I wouldn´t have known at all.
I looked at a giant star map at the state library and recognized it from my viewing with binoculars. The Milky Way itself could be viewed from Canada, but the Galactic Center would be so low that it wouldn´t be clear at all.
One of my earliest memories is of seeing a huge number of stars from a national park on a new moon night.
Serennu asteroid ephemeris shows the G.C. moving at 0.00000 degrees per day; The 19th century had it trine Music. Several generations ago it was at a degree good for literature and is definitely moving to a degree that should make painting and astrology easier; That doesn´t mean there won´t be Astrology-Haters and underminers and deviators :25:
March 7, 2019 at 17:17
(Leo) pixel » stigmí
I think intuition is there, juste have to listen to "the little voice inside" more carefully :)

Meditation and other techniques allow us to reconnect to our souls and ourselves (because we have forgot how to do, in our western culture), and that´s what allows the most advanced persons on this subject to improve and evolve :)

:17:
March 7, 2019 at 11:30
(Leo) Milly1 » IIyyaarr13
Are you referring to my chart as being pretty witchy? If so, that´s one of the best compliments I´ve had in a long time. Lol I don´t have a clue what the galactic center is. Can you explain more?
March 7, 2019 at 11:27
(Leo) Milly1 » stigmí
Possibly through meditation.
March 7, 2019 at 10:03
(Gemini) stigmí
I think i have big inner conflict between my psychic abilities and inability to distinguish. In chart it is possible to see it as not harmonic aspects...

I have neptun in 12th near asc
Mercury evening star in aspect to neptun
Full moon birth
Venus retrograde in cancer
Mars, jupiter, saturn and north node in 8th
Pluto and lilith in 9th
Uran and neptun aspects to nodes
And aspects from neptun and from 8th house....

I think that much clearer intuition have uranus aspects and more psychic abilities come from neptun and pluto aspects...and every element use it different....
March 7, 2019 at 09:27
(Gemini) stigmí » ram_goat
How you can train intuition and psychic abilities? : )
March 6, 2019 at 20:41
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
Ascendant conjunct solstice :173:/ :174: + Equal-house midheaven conjunct equinox :171:/ :182: is pretty witchy, Milly1.
:199: conjunct Galactic Center means a lot of people close to your age show more psychic ability than average.
A very powerful psychic named Elizabeth Serles Nachman was "supposedly" born a day after Oscar de la Renta; Both had :199:, :153:, :156: grand :193: the Galactic Center in :179: Ruth Shickelgruber Montgomery wrote about her commune phase; Saying that the first time she ever saw aura was around Elizabeth.
I don´t believe THAT! "what does a "baby" have to do other than see aura!?!?"
Just concentrating on the Gal. Center cluster along the Milky Way quadruples psychic ability! :81:
March 6, 2019 at 20:02
(Leo) pixel » Milly1
Yes, "Afflicted means negatively aspected. :)
March 6, 2019 at 19:55
(Leo) Milly1 » Vanille
:61: :4:
March 6, 2019 at 19:54
(Leo) Milly1 » pixel
I think it means negatively aspected. Which would cause internal tensions. I´m not 100% sure though.
March 6, 2019 at 19:44
(Taurus) nutelina » ram_goat
:4: :4: :4: :61: :61: :61: :75: :15:
March 6, 2019 at 18:38
(Leo) pixel
... but what´s the meaning of : "if afflicted, investigating into psychic or occult could bring trouble" ? Is it about "internal tensions" ? :25:
March 6, 2019 at 18:27
(Leo) pixel
Hi !

I have many indicators of Psychic abilities too (like all of us)

I feel different, like what you´ve said (and alone too)

1) :178: Ascendant :191: :199: (in the 12th house)
2) an important 9th house : :153: in :174: / :157: in :174:
3) :151: :193: :159:in :179: (in the 2d house)
4) :156: in :182:
5) :159: :198: :160:
6) :162:R in the 8th house

Sometimes I have visions of what will happen in some situations... months before it happen.
March 6, 2019 at 17:35
(Leo) Milly1
I´m just letting you guys know I will be deleting the non astrological messages from this topic.
March 6, 2019 at 14:34
(Leo) Milly1 » Erinmeow
It resonates with me. Just need to practice, and practice.
March 6, 2019 at 14:32
(Leo) Milly1 » Trevor77
seriously though, I´ve always felt a little different....probably gonna start meditating to see if I can tap into these badass abilities. Lol
March 6, 2019 at 13:41
(Cancer) Trevor77 » Erinmeow
The women like to call me Trev, :61: :5:
March 6, 2019 at 13:40
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Trevor77
System message: Post has been written by user Erinmeow, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Omg everyone is changing their name and I´m having an identity crisis :61:
March 6, 2019 at 13:36
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Erinmeow, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Neat link. It was interesting to see where I fall/or are if it´s how I felt about myself. Virgo moon in the 9th house trining both Neptune and Uranus which are both in cap. Very earthy indeed. But then that Venus pisces I have with my aquarius sun are intuitive in a different way. :44:
March 6, 2019 at 13:34
(Cancer) Trevor77
New moon in pisces, Pisces is the most psychic sign,

Psychic signs are pisces, cancer and scorpio

typical aspects,

neptune conjunct, sextile, trine moon
pluto conjunct moon, sun, mercury or asc
Uranus on the angle

Psychic houses, 4th, 8th, 12th
March 6, 2019 at 13:28
(Libra) leorising
first of all, i have jupiter in piscies in 8th , mercury in scorpio, sun sextil neptune, north node in aries 9th house! i have huge intuition :)
thanks for the link, i like so much
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aquarius Aquarius
Show calendar »