Health issues

May 26, 2022 at 09:06 (UT/GMT)
(Libra) joanarita
Health issues
This is a chart of a friend who´s been an acupuncturist for a long time & does massage work & works with medicinal herbs too.
I have seen many healers of this sort over the years but she is definetly one of the best I know.
For the past couple of years both her & her daughters have been going through long term complicated health issues, hard to communicate with doctors about it since they don´t take it seriously, hard to understand what´s going on, symptoms all over the place, not well overall and really liming the ability to work & socialize & do pleasurable activities too.
Any takes on this situation based on her chart?
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
May 26, 2022 at 20:23
(Taurus) nutelina » joanarita
Yes but look how close.. I found that striking but maybe there is nothing to it. Also that opposition there, lilith and saturn...

Think there´s something there to explore... But I don´t want to spoil the fun.
May 26, 2022 at 20:21
Oh wauw... tell me more please! Pretty done with being rare!
May 26, 2022 at 13:06
(Aries) JayJayAstrology » joanarita
When I do health readings, I need to know all the symptoms in some detail and I usually ask people a lot of questions. I work with the mind-body. I think most diseases are caused by mental-emotional patterns that are playing out in the body. That´s my opinion and the way I approach health and astrology together. Vague references of strange things to do with the head, temperature, eyes, blood pressure - just doesn´t give enough clues for correlations - at least the way I work with finding correlations. And like I say, it´s really hard to talk about it without being able to ask questions of the person with the symptoms to get to the bottom of it.
May 26, 2022 at 12:49
(Libra) joanarita » nutelina
Yup - I totally agree and that´s also my experience of it! I´m in Europe too and have used Rife too to get better. She´s in the US so some of these things can be more complicated to access - but I´ve been telling her to come over for some healing holidays :6: :74:
May 26, 2022 at 12:36
Telling you Neptune 6th, I have it there.

We have like fancy stuff here in Europe which is not allowed in the US.

We even have a Rife machine. I am investigating my Neptune and we are experimenting with supplements and what not after years of research.

And we got better :27:

So maybe healer is Neptune in 6th but also hard to diagnose. That´s however always the case with the current medical system. I believe it is better suited to emergency than chronic disease. If you want to diagnose better often you´ll find cheaper and better solutions alternatively and not covered by insurance but sometimes can be many times cheaper and more effective.

Life experience...
May 26, 2022 at 12:27
(Libra) joanarita » nutelina
The chiron neptune trine makes some sense to me (I have that placement too actually & have had ongoing illusive strange health problems)
Isn´t 6th house always near dsc?
Ohhh also this makes me notice her neptune is also conjunct lilith which might add to it...
May 26, 2022 at 12:27
(Taurus) nutelina » JayJayAstrology
I´d like to see the studies of those claims. But I believe at least some it might be true. I´m sceptical turned believer but I should be careful.

The twins is a good one, we have discussed this in the past but no one dares go into either direction, science or astrologica.
May 26, 2022 at 12:23
(Libra) joanarita » JayJayAstrology
That´s part of the issue is that the symptoms are all over the place - a lot of fatigue, also a lot of strange things to do with the head, temperature, the eyes, blood pressure
I know we can´t diagnose, I was just looking for insight/perspectives based on her chart...
May 26, 2022 at 11:50
(Taurus) nutelina
Chiron Neptune 6 house near dsc?
May 26, 2022 at 11:14
(Aries) JayJayAstrology
What are the health issues? We can not diagnose using astrology. We can look for causes after we know. People respond differently to the same influences. Twins with the almost exact same chart don´t always come down with the same diseases, even hereditary ones. And it really helps if we can talk with the person who has the health issues.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Capricorn Capricorn
Show calendar »