"breathe out... so I can breathe you in..."

May 25, 2022 at 22:08 (UT/GMT)
(Virgo) rohini moon
"breathe out... so I can breathe you in..."
which planet would you associate with this particular song?
just curious, what others feel when they hear it..

it´s probably my favorite song of theirs.. it was always the one I loved to sing the most. . somber, beautiful.. and tragic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch/…
YouTube
YouTube

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
May 31, 2022 at 15:11
(Sagittarius) Succumbrella
The lyrics make me think of someone getting so close that you can feel their breath. But before you notice, they are already breathing in your last breath and giving unsolicited astrology advice based on the planet they feel their energy connecting to while they smack their lips and taste your warm air.

The moon is like that for me. Uncomfortably close. It´s literally too close in the sky. All the other planets give us space.
May 29, 2022 at 13:52
(Leo) Sunnyshadow » Jaided
I haven´t tried, but was thinking about it for sure. Wanted to see how life was going. I know I haven´t heard from you in a week or so. Hope it´s all going well. I´m busy with work again. It´s that time of year for me, for better or worse

And I wonder, when I sing along with youuu!!! 🤟😜🤟

:1:
May 29, 2022 at 05:08
(Virgo) rohini moon » Turbo TJ
All my life is probably my second favorite song by them... It´s their best, probably. I see what you are saying about songs about addiction, but I kind of have my own thoughts on what some parts of the song are really about.. but it´s pretty nefarious so I´d rather not say..some of those lyrics are obvious imo

I plan on attempting to learn "Everlong" this week on the geetar :) Hopefully I still got it in me, and I don´t suck. I havent played since I was a teen... :37:

Yeah, I do resonate with the meaning behind "Everlong" the feeling of not wanting the good times in life to end.. grasping onto those moments in time and just wishing there was a way to hit the pause button.

I love the way it sounds on acoustic... something in it hits me deep.
May 29, 2022 at 02:38
(Virgo) Turbo TJ
https://youtu.be/xQ04WbgI9rg

All my life, I´ve been searching for something
Something never comes, never leads to nothing
Nothing satisfies but I´m getting close
Closer to the prize at the end of the rope
All night long I dream of the day
When it comes around and it´s taken away
Leaves me with the feeling that I feel the most
Feel it come to life when I see your ghost

Calm down, don´t you resist
You´ve such a delicate wrist
And if I give it a twist
Something to hold when I lose my grip
Will I find something in there
To give me just what I need?
Another reason to bleed
One by one hidden up my sleeve
One by one hidden up my sleeve
Hey, don´t let it go to waste, I love it but I hate the taste
Weight keepin´ me down
Weight keepin´ me down

Will I find a believer?
Another one who believes
Another one to deceive
Over and over, down on my knees
If I get any closer

And if you open up wide
And if you let me inside
On and on, I got nothing to hide
On and on, I got nothing to hide
H
ey, don´t let it go to waste, I love it but I hate the taste
Weight keepin´ me down
Weight keepin´ me down

Sadly when us addicts write songs about the addiction in such blatantly simple terms it seems to resonate and harmonize with other like traumatized people. This song I rank as my number one all time fav of the grunge era
YouTube
YouTube
May 29, 2022 at 02:23
(Virgo) Turbo TJ
Neptune is my first ideation for which planet I associate with this song because for the reason of your choice of words ring Neptune, somber, beautiful and tragic. Gotta be Neptune right??¿¿¿?? But here´s my growing interest is is which planet would/did "rule" those specific characteristics in Hellenistic or Vedic way before the discovery of Neptune

And I wonder
When I sing along with you
If everything could ever be this real forever
If anything could ever be this good again
The only thing I´ll ever ask of you
You´ve got to promise not to stop when I say when
She sang

Breathe out
So I can breathe you in
Hold you in
And now
I know you´ve always been
Out of your head
Out of my head, I sang

Myself personally always did admire this song. It spoke to me and I honestly didn´t fully understand what it meant until 5 min ago when read this article amongst my travels with nastalgia. Granted I didn´t learn how to play it until inside prison during winter of 2019 in the band program, I thought this was an easy task and enjoyed it moreso cause it came natural to me.

She seems to have inspired Everlong. Grohl told Kerrang in 2006: “That song´s about a girl that I´d fallen in love with and it was basically about being connected to someone so much, that not only do you love them physically and spiritually, but when you sing along with them you harmonise perfectly."May 20, 2022

http://www.fooarchive.com/features/…

Neptune to this truest

:159:
May 28, 2022 at 06:34
(Taurus) nutelina » Jaided
Oh hi there hello! :29: :61:

Those are some pretty eyes, I mean I already got blue but blue is nice I have to admit :75:

Music is like healing for the soul...

You all have a great weekend! Downloading all songs right now!

I told others there was a need for a fun thread...
May 28, 2022 at 01:11
(Virgo) rohini moon » Jaided
all 3 of us should hangout...bring out the acoustic round´ a campfire and have a 90´s singalong :80: :13:

My two favorite J´s here :)
May 28, 2022 at 00:54
(Capricorn) Jaided » Sunnyshadow
Btw, in case you´ve messaged me at all.. I´ve been locked out of telegram again for the past week :61: more phone problems.
May 28, 2022 at 00:53
(Capricorn) Jaided
Aww 2 of my fav people on here love the same song as I do. One of my favorites as well. Too bad we weren´t all in close proximity to sing/play the song together.
May 27, 2022 at 23:10
(Virgo) rohini moon » Sunnyshadow
Real, real sad. I remember reading his last interview he ever gave. The man was pretty much on death´s doorstep, really miserable life, and especially his ending..He deteriorated alone in his house, with no family around, and then... that´s it

I agree, totally on music from our past.. There was always something more special with their music as compared to other bands/artists who were around in the same genre at the same time... their originality shined through.

Facelift was a good album, loved "sea of sorrow" and "we die young" (sad) but def. Dirt and Jar of Flies were probably my favorites.. ooh and Sap for "you got me wrong" - Great song.
gah, they just had too f-in many good songs!

one of my old AOL SN´s was a play on their name combined with my name, hahaha. fun times, glad to have someone else to reminisce with about rockin music from the days of yore :15: :15: :13:

i´ll end my rant with this here:

YouTube
YouTube
May 27, 2022 at 22:36
(Leo) Sunnyshadow » rohini moon
Layne was awesome! RIP

I guess I was around 14 when Dirt came out. AIC and Laynes voice will forever be etched into my mind and heart. Rode around listening to it on my old T bird, not knowing how lucky I was to have such music to listen to. All the 90s music was pretty rad thinking back

Here´s one I didn´t discover until a few years ago, but is an awesome live performance of Layne and AIC. It captures his essence and vocals really good.

Sad how his demons were too strong.. I guess. Sad. RIP

https://youtu.be/l9jX1KAKp78
YouTube
YouTube
May 27, 2022 at 19:44

Another great one - in my books, thought you may like it :15:

Layne had such a powerful voice..he belts it out so effortlessly..

AIC is actually one of my all time favorite bands. They were unique for the "grunge" era.

"am i wrong? have i run too far to get home?" those lyrics always resonated with me.
YouTube
YouTube
May 26, 2022 at 20:20
(Taurus) nutelina » rohini moon
Same here bud
May 26, 2022 at 17:47
(Virgo) rohini moon » nutelina
" I miss our fun threads. :62:
"

Same.. it used to be so different here.. I miss it, but still glad this place exists.. I don´t do so well with endings or change.
May 26, 2022 at 08:27
(Taurus) nutelina
Hi Rohini, I downloaded it yesterday. Curious! I miss our fun threads. :62:
May 26, 2022 at 04:27
I thought he did it very well here: https://m.youtube.com/watch/…

And yeah I see what you mean about the fast strumming lol. Great rendition there...

And it´s the first time I have ever found myself attracted to Dave Grohl. Ugh. Why. His hair looks so shiny, and soft. :14:
YouTube
YouTube
May 26, 2022 at 01:07
For some reason this song made me think of The Killers. They have some good stuff too

https://youtu.be/zc8hbSM1zVo
YouTube
YouTube
May 26, 2022 at 00:49
It´s actually pretty easy chords. It´s the fast strumming you have to do through the whole song. It´s too fast and hard to keep the timing going and trying to sing. Gets tricky.

The way he did it here, slowing it down, is the way I should try to do it. Although I like the intensity of the studio version better

Cool song. Makes you happy and sad
May 26, 2022 at 00:11
that´s the perfect synopsis of the song :) exactly how I feel..

I love the non acoustic version - that was always my favorite growing up - but the acoustic version I chose to post because I enjoy the song just as a much stripped down and bare... his lyrics resonate alot more

i like music that makes you feel - and this is one of theirs where he nailed it.

that´s awesome you learned how to play it!... i know how hard it is to sing and play at the same time, when I tried it, I had a new appreciation for that kind of coordination that I severely lack.. lol.
May 25, 2022 at 23:54
(Leo) Sunnyshadow
All of them...

Great song. I learned to play it on guitar, but was kinda hard to play and sing at the same time, or at least make it sound good. I have alot of appreciation for that song as well.

It reminds me of trying to hold onto a beautiful moment that you know won´t last. And the wonder of just why it can´t?

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Pisces Pisces
Show calendar »