Chiron in Virgo

May 25, 2022 at 09:33 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) voyager_95
Chiron in Virgo
How to live with Chiron in Virgo?
I have this need for everything in life to be perfect or else it isn´t worth it. For example if I don´t study perfectly for an exam, I have a blockage to even try to do it. And so is with everything else, if I go to gym and screw up one day it eating healthy, I feel like is not worth going to gym anymore. This urge for perfect is so strong.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
May 27, 2022 at 14:04
(Virgo) Astrooo » Astrooo
5/5
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
May 27, 2022 at 14:04
4/5
Login
(Log in)
May 27, 2022 at 14:03
3/5
Login
(Log in)
May 27, 2022 at 14:03
2/5
Login
(Log in)
May 27, 2022 at 14:02
(Virgo) Astrooo
Hello,

Astrology is a holistic art = you can´t look at a single point in a chart to try to understand a situation.
If not, for example, it would mean considering a person´s physique simply on the appearance of his ear, his thumb, his right eye, etc.
Some do, we call them fetishists ^^

Also when starting to look at your Chiron Virgo, "I had to" go through your entire chart.
You will find 5 commented maps.
Login
(Log in)
May 25, 2022 at 14:18
(Pisces) Tina95
I have my Chiron in Virgo too, 1st house. And know a lot of people who have Chiron in Virgo, too.

Tbh, I see the positive side of this. I embrace the insecurity I have about myself, it keeps me grounded. It makes me approachable.

When I have this thoughts and feelings of not being good enough which happens again and again from time to time, I am friendly to myself. I just say: Ah, we are in a crisis again, not good enough, it isn´t worth it... but look, what is so great about you? What did you achieve, even if it is a baby step? Celebrate baby steps!

See, I struggle a lot with doing sports and eating healthy, like you too. But damn, at least I WANT it! Some people don´t even consider it! And when I did a long time no sport, I don´t blame myself, I just do SOMETHING and then celebrate again: Sure I stopped, but I also STARTED again. This is a huge success.

Just get used to some ups and downs with Chiron, it is just not our natural strength. We can still love it. Chiron in Virgo is reall lovable in my point of view.
May 25, 2022 at 10:55
(Capricorn) A_Girl_With_A_Stellium
I also have it. And it is in my first house. Do you have any other Virgo placements? Or 6th house placements?
May 25, 2022 at 10:35
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user WhiteMoon, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I also see an aspect between Chiron and Neptune in you ... which can also bring about a quick resignation from difficulties. Or hiding your pain that comes along with it. But it´s a trine ... a gentle aspect ... and it seems to me that there are your potential talents that you could put into reality, show them to others. Neptune is associated with creativity, artistic ... The point of making you realize that you have these talents in you, that you can afford it (your self-confidence related to home 2).

You could heal others with your immense emotionality and empathy. If you only heal yourself of your own internal wounds, you will be a ligth for other people whom you will attract into your life ... Perhaps with similar problems, challenges.
May 25, 2022 at 10:27
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user WhiteMoon, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Maybe too many perfect expectations you set for yourself?
I also associate Chiron in Virgo with helping others. Remember that Chiron is a wound that is difficult to heal on its own. It is not that simple...
Virgo is associated with help, service. Do you like helping others, advising others in their life problems?
Chiron is also about learning healthy letting go. This is the kind of pain that we find hard to soothe internally ... and in that pain is learning to let go, not to put pressure on ourselves. Sometimes it is learning to be sensitive that we do not have to deal with everything at once.

I see your Chiron is at House 2 - your finances are the focus, but so are your talents. There is also your self-confidence and self-acceptance. In Chiron, you need to heal this topic.
House 2 indicates our self-esteem, our self-esteem. These are not only material issues, but also spiritual ones. Chiron works here spiritually as well, but Virgo has a tendency to analyze, exaggerate, criticize, a lot of mental thinking, stress put on ... Despite this wound, there is your healing too.
There is a nice trine Chiron/Moon.
Squaring to Jupiter can create a tension in believing that you are able to overcome what you are struggling with (or maybe not to fight but healthy to let go) to approach it with strong, firm faith.
The opposition to Saturn works a bit like a tug of war. Looking for pros and cons. Perhaps it is imposing restrictions, strong criticism.
I believe and know that with Chiron´s wound we are able to rise and live, experience happiness, even if we fall, it is most important to always get up. :15:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Capricorn Capricorn
Show calendar »