An astrologer just essentially told me my chart is horrible...

May 24, 2022 at 06:24 (UT/GMT)
(Virgo) virgochaos
An astrologer just essentially told me my chart is horrible...
As the title says, I just had an astrologer tell me that my entire chart is...not good, particularly that there aren´t really any strengths, but a lot of weaknesses, and that it´s basically stacked for failure in terms of money and real world success. Is this all true? I knew it wasn´t great, but I didn´t think it was SET for failure in terms of money and success.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Page: 2 1
Sort posts:
May 25, 2022 at 06:42
(Scorpio) Graham » Graham
My ephemeris shows your natal SaturnRX opposing transit Sun from Capricorn19, and your natal MercuryRx "opposing" it from Virgo16.

Lynda Hill gives the following meanings for these two Sabian Symbols :-

CAPRICORN 19
A CHILD OF ABOUT FIVE CARRYING A HUGE SHOPPING BAG FILLED WITH GROCERIES
This Symbol shows having to “Carry” heavy loads, to shoulder responsibilities, do chores and jobs and help others, sometimes because there’s no one else who can or will do it. Often, the “Child” gets these responsibilities because they are the one who others know is going to take it seriously, completing the task, taking care of details. You may feel that you have been burdened with responsibilities beyond normal expectations and possibly beyond your capability. Despite being keen and enthusiastic, you must be careful not to try to take on too much, or do too much, or too quickly. Like a child, you need to play, be creative and rest.
Growing up too fast. Weighed down with responsibilities. Taking on things above and beyond. Being the one who pays. Acting the grownup. Doing everything. Broad shoulders.

Overloading the innocent and the inexperienced without thought of the consequences. Never being ‘off duty’. Dropping the bundle. Carrying the family.

VIRGO 16
DELIGHTED CHILDREN CROWD AROUND THE ORANG-UTANG CAGE IN A ZOO
This Symbol shows the fun and delight that can come from observing and being a part of nature. There often needs to be a primitive, yet childlike response to situations. Facing the baser instincts of oneself and others brings a fresh, new approach to life. Building cages and fences keeps others from being able to relate in a carefree way. Separations can come from seeing others as being different or apart. Seeing the common factors that unite us can be very informative about our own emotions, as well as our shortcomings. Also, you may feel like some are from a different species, a different planet or live in a zoo.
Karmic confrontations. Integrated or unevolved? Fascination or worship. Wonder and curiosity. Observing others. Watching what’s going to happen. The media. News networks.

Egoistic. Feeling highly evolved. Making fun of others. Lack of privacy. Fences and barriers. Objects of derision. Beating up stories. Feeling like you’re in a zoo.
May 25, 2022 at 06:20
(Scorpio) Graham » virgochaos

Thank you for mentioning that you are a high-functioning autistic with toxic family issues and difficulty in communicating effectively, which (I am assuming) caused problems during your childhood/adolescence. Those problems are likely to be at the root of your natal MercuryRx-trine-SaturnRX mindset (that Pluto in Scorpio/2nd is impelling you to address).

With a 4th house Saturn, it is not uncommon for family patterns to influence a chart-owner´s financial values - whilst an 11th house Mercury can make friends, groups and networking the key to higher earnings. BUT, although your Mercury is strong/in-it´s-own-sign (+ the ruler all your personal planets) and Saturn is strong/in-it´s-own-sign (+ the ruler of Uranus and Neptune), your ability to use these two planets efffectively will manifest ONLY after you have learned the lessons that are highlighted by their natal retrograde motion.

A clue to what those lessons are will be given by the meaning of the Sabian Symbol for the degree which Saturn and Mercury were at when (during their retrograde motion) each of them was opposite the Sun. ... [See my next post for Lynda Hill´s suggested meanings of these two Sabian Symbols.]

And clues can also be found by reflecting upon the meaning* of the harmonic aspects connecting the 3 planets ... Mercury-Pluto = 23rd harmonic : Saturn-Pluto = 165th harmonic : Mercury-Saturn = 60th harmonic.

[ * 60th harmonic = expertise : 23rd harmonic = need to show others that you are a risk-taker : 165th harmonic = inclined to "not hear" views that involve a change of your current thinking/direction/path.]
May 25, 2022 at 01:44
(Virgo) virgochaos » Graham
I mean, I’ve cut toxic family out of my life during my Saturn return, but I am also autistic so I don’t know if I can change the fact that I struggle to communicate effectively.

And I work two jobs already, lol. Is there something else I’m supposed to be doing?
May 24, 2022 at 21:06
What Pluto is impelling you to do is to address the issues of your retrograde Mercury and Saturn. S
May 24, 2022 at 19:01
(Taurus) s81
Pluto is the ruler of your 2nd house (how do you earn money) and is partile conjunct with Lilith (True calculation) and the Anti-Vertex, in conjunction with the 2nd house cusp, and in sextile with Mercury (ruler of your 10th house, your role in society), the Sun, Neptune (ruler of your 6th house, work and service) and Saturn on your IC, that means Pluto is also in sextile with your IC and in trine with your MC. Yeah, the 2nd house ruler in trine with the MC, it´s hard to tell someone with that aspect that will have problems earning money hah.
That Pluto in 2nd house has more positive things than negative ones. Pluto is all about power, and in your chart it has big influence, that´s ok with it. Being in 2nd house means many things, including you are really good at finding the best price on what you want to buy.
May 24, 2022 at 17:56
I asked for a reading on finances and they told me that Pluto touching all of the outer planets in my 4th house and touching my 12th house ruler indicated that I would probably always struggle, and when asked if there was anything to make up for that, they said that nearly all of my chart was in bad shape, “if they were being honest with me.”

So I’m not upset that they didn’t tell me I’m going to be rich someday, but that they didn’t have any advice or anything positive to say in terms of things that balance this out or add to talents or strengths that would overcome it, etc.
May 24, 2022 at 17:32

[quote] "I had gotten the reading in hopes for advice on how to work with what I have and where strengths may lie only to basically hear “you’re doomed!” from them."[/quote]

What did you ask this astrologer to look at? For example, did you ask for the reading to focus on finance?

What did the astrologer actually say? For example, were words like "horrible" and "shitty" used to describe the difficult/challenging planet contacts - or do you perceive words like difficult and challenging as "essentially" meaning horrible/shitty?

You are only likely to have a shitty life if you ignore those who have the integrity to tell you the things that you NEED to hear (rather than the things that you WANT) to hear.

You do not have a horrible chart ... but, unless you learn how to handle it´s difficult/challenging astrological indicators, you may indeed have a shitty life. So ... heed the message delivered by your astrologer, rather than seeking an astrologer who tells you only what you (currently) are ready to hear.
May 24, 2022 at 15:48
(Aquarius) Catch-22 » virgochaos
In that case it´s 60€ please, write it to my account :36:
May 24, 2022 at 15:37
(Aquarius) asmaa kim
This is not true. You have a Leo in the tenth bit, and it has Jupiter. This is a sign of fame and success in work, and this is the most important reason to bring money. As for your planet, most of them are indeed in decline, but this is not always bad. There are celebrities and men I work with who have a retrograde planet and negative aspects.
May 24, 2022 at 14:46
(Virgo) virgochaos » Catch-22
I feel like you’d certainly have the right to call yourself one!
May 24, 2022 at 13:59
(Aquarius) Catch-22 » nutelina
I got a diploma too, from the Dutch firm Civas, where I followed a course and passed the exam (flawlessly by the way). I would not dare to call myself an astrologer.
May 24, 2022 at 13:58
(Aquarius) Catch-22 » virgochaos
Oh, so that´s the Moon (mother) doing with Mars (sexuality) in the 8th house...
May 24, 2022 at 13:31
(Taurus) nutelina » Catch-22
">The title is not protected and anyone can call himself an astrologer."

Great insight. Our governments are operating under false presumptions but this was exactly what I needed.
May 24, 2022 at 13:29
(Taurus) nutelina
Everyone who can´t make a good judgement show them the finger. Nobody is helped by using such words!
May 24, 2022 at 13:04
(Aries) diavolul » virgochaos
Well try something related more to amusement parks, taking care of kids, even juglers ore clowns or anything in entertaining industry: cashier on a cinema or something to do do with food or front desk on a hotel if the ADHD can permit it.
May 24, 2022 at 12:57
(Virgo) virgochaos » Catch-22
Oh wow, this was so in depth and interesting! Thank you for this!!

The sexual stuff is really interesting too—I wouldn’t have initially thought about that because usually I’d think of people who experienced sexual abuse or something, but my mom was very…conservative growing up when it came to relationships and sex. My dad was the only person she ever even dated, let alone slept with, and she thought I was the biggest slut ever because I was much more open and free sexually, lol. You nailed that.
May 24, 2022 at 12:50
(Virgo) virgochaos » diavolul
I mean, I do work retail, so it kind of implies being underpaid and overworked. But that’s also the reality when you don’t have a college degree or any money to start your own business.

No bipolar disorder, but adhd so severe it’s debilitating.
May 24, 2022 at 12:47
I mean, who wants to have a shitty life?
May 24, 2022 at 12:46
(Virgo) virgochaos » TTTJJJ
It was just a small time astrologer I paid for a small reading from via social media. It wasn’t someone I sat down and had like a face to face consultation with. They present themselves as highly competent. I’m not necessarily new to astrology, but I also don’t feel that I interpret *my own* chart well because, probably typical of a 4th house Saturn native, I tend to already only see the negative when it comes to myself. I had gotten the reading in hopes for advice on how to work with what I have and where strengths may lie only to basically hear “you’re doomed!” from them.
May 24, 2022 at 12:00
(Aries) diavolul
I have Jupiter in Pisces in 10th, you have it in Cancer, I can understand it pretty well but, ar a glance, it seems people are somehow profiting out of your goodwill and good heart (moneywise, etc).

It intrigues me with that Jupiter placed and Pluto in 2nd, how do you oscilate between greed and benevolance?

Also, I am curious if you are bipolar?
May 24, 2022 at 10:28
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user WhiteMoon, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I don´t know what kind of astrologer this is, but a real astrologer shouldn´t say such things. Such a thing immediately arouses suspicion ...In astrology, there is no place for frightening and bringing in negative energy.

Your chart is really interesting and okay in my opinion. :15: There are so many potentials there. :1: Even a chart where there are challenges (because they are not a bad thing) are our motivation to achieve better things.
There are really no bad or better charts. Everyone is interesting in their own way. Each chart is our individual map of various lessons that bring a wealth of experiences to our soul.
May 24, 2022 at 09:38
(Scorpio) Graham
Not sure here why the astrologer/messenger is being shot for delivering a valid astrological interpretation.

Why is a difficult chart a "bad thing" to have?
May 24, 2022 at 09:06
(Aquarius) Catch-22
Must have been a bad astrologer. The title is not protected and anyone can call himself an astrologer.

You got an interesting chart, with a mystic rectangle with Lilith, Rahu, Jupiter and Mars (even Moon is you use a wide orb) to show you some qualities to handle natural tensions. Like the tension you feel between shame/urges and sexual energy (Lilith-Mars) is somehow relieved by the tension you feel between your need to grow and experiences you need to undergo (Jupiter/Rahu) and vice versa.

T-square between Venus, Lilith and Mars is very intersting too. You definitely have something to do with sexual healing since all those interesting patterns are with Mars and Lilith and Venus comes in too. There´s a huge tension already covered in the rectangle between sexuality and shame, which is also felt at your need for love and harmony (Venus) that suffers the consequences. As told, it can be relieved by growing and solving karmic riddles, but also in the "empty leg", which is in 5th house Aquarius (I´m into sidereal), which is focusing on your own pleasure, creativity, sex (here we go again) and individuality, that may be not conform (Aquarius) or slightly odd. Definitely watch it when you got some transits at 9°23 Aquarius, because transiting planets may activate the T-square.

So you got a challenging chart with lots of aid to cope with it, a lot of people don´t have those trines and sextiles.

Just dump the astrologer and get a second opinion.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
May 24, 2022 at 07:15
(Leo) TTTJJJ » virgochaos
this astrologer is using the icing on the cake and forgetting the basics to make a cake. that´s all I can say.

personally, for me, when i try to understand a chart, I don´t jump at these planets and asteroids beyond saturn.
plus, there are time-lords to be checked to time events in general. Reading a chart alone solely like that is just giving a general "trend" or what the person might attract or what the person likes and dislikes and so on.
May 24, 2022 at 07:06
(Virgo) virgochaos » TTTJJJ
According to them, my pluto in the 2nd is actually badly aspected because it´s touching my saturn, neptune and uranus and because it´s also aspecting my 12th house ruler, plus Mars in my 8th--in a day chart. Also my Chiron in the 10th opposing my Saturn, which also touches my Pluto. According to them, there wasn´t anything to make up for all of that.
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aquarius Aquarius
Show calendar »