Looking for knowledge & wisdom on Yods with Chiron Apex

May 20, 2022 at 08:14 (UT/GMT)
(Scorpio) Quentin2
Looking for knowledge & wisdom on Yods with Chiron Apex
Dear Ones
I am looking for any knowledge & wisdom on yods specifically with Chiron as the apex in Taurus & 4th house with quincunxes of Pluto, Libra 9th house & Neptune, Sag 11th house, there is also Mars Sag 11th house & Saturn Libra 9th house outside these planets which I feel all puts more pressure on the apex Chiron & I would love to hear any thoughts you may have on this alignment.

Also as a side note the centre of the baseline of this yod triangle is at 25 degrees Scorpio & the recent full moon eclipse was at 25 degrees Scorpio & I was wondering if this would have any significance influence on this yod in the chart attached.

Many thanks
Quentin
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
May 23, 2022 at 07:33
(Scorpio) Graham » Jacamo
I got the dates of the Neptune-Pluto cycle from an ephemeris, and my understanding of how Yods manifest comes from working with them for 20+ years AND from pages 187 to 194 of "Aspect Pattern Astrology" (by Bruno and Louise Huber) - in which it is called a Projection Figure.

For Chiron, I use "Chiron - Healing, Body & Soul" (by Martin Lass) ... which states that Chiron in Gemini inflicts "a deep-seated feeling of being unable to communicate with others, verbally inept, unable to fit in socially, unintelligent and unable to see the connection between one thing and the next. The hidden feeling of being uneducated or stupid compared to others. The feeling of not being ´up with the times´."

And, as with all Chiron Wounds, you will have worked hard on overcoming whichever of these is your "issue" - and perhaps/probably now excel in the related skill.

If so, you will be ready to heal that wound in others who have it (by passing on to them what you have learned from living with the wound). ... And that healing of the wound in others = the realisation of what is "promised" by Chiron at the apex of your natal yod.

And ... WHY have you been driven to overcome your Chiron Wound "issue"? ... Because you were born to communicate/make others aware of the need to dissolve the Neptune-in-Sagittarius barriers to removing the Pluto-in-Scorpio taboo that (instinctively) makes you angry.
May 22, 2022 at 21:19
(Sagittarius) Jacamo » Graham
This is very interesting - Graham, where did you get this information? I too have this Yod, except Chiron is in Gemini so this info is especially pertinent to me. In Alan Oken´s Esoteric astrology, he says the focal planet of a yod, Chiron in this case, is a place of the manifestation of will helped by the sextiled planets.
May 21, 2022 at 16:41
(Scorpio) Graham
The Neptune-Pluto sextile applies to all those born in the generation that has incarnated to deal with evolutionary issues relating to Pluto-in-Scorpio and Neptune-in-Sagittarius. This is part of the Neptune-Pluto cycle that began with their conjunction around 1892 and will end with their next conjunction in the 2300´s.

That conjunction was in Gemini, so the evolutionary intention of that cycle is to remove the barriers which are currently preventing humankind from living in a world that is "one neighbourhood" (rather than X Nations). The Pluto-in-Scorpio barriers to achieving that evolutionary objective are the many "social taboos" which currently exist around the world. The evolutionary intention of Neptune-in-Sagittarius is to dissolve the taboos of religion (and all other Sagittarian things).

Only you will know which one of these many taboos lights your personal fire/anger ... but that specific taboo is symbolised by the Neptune-Pluto sextile base of your yod. The energy of that is then focused upon your Chiron Wound in Taurus/4th house (Self-worth/psychological foundations).

So, you will be driven to actively do something to make others aware of the specific Neptune-Pluto taboo that your generation has been born to dissolve.
May 21, 2022 at 13:50
(Leo) Anni23
Where did you calculate yours?
May 21, 2022 at 13:47
(Leo) Anni23
Ahh.. I may have one of these :63: I dunno as the site I calculated it on doesn’t include Chiron anymore in chart patterns I think. So I forget my yod :61:

Also I don’t know so much about all this

Maybe some astrologers don’t use Chiron in yods? That would be pretty good news!
May 21, 2022 at 02:20
(Taurus) Rosincvist
It is actually within orb, so it is all only too real! :43:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Gemini Gemini
Show calendar »