Detox

May 20, 2022 at 00:12 (UT/GMT)
(Aries) Wolfmoon
Detox
So a mate of mine spun a yarn to me about decalcifying his pineal gland via raw veganism. I´m skeptical of vegans and think they go too far.

For 5 days now I´ve been eating nothing but raw vegetables and fruits in smoothies or whole. A couple of nights i´ll have some cooked falafel with salad or scrambled eggs and vegetables. I never thought I´d ever say this... its making food fun... :75:

I feel amazing. I don´t know if it´s my Jupiter on Mercury that wants to share this but I haven´t felt this good in years.

Primarily, before this, my diet was mostly meat based. I´ve been vegetarian before and felt no different. All those vegetables were cooked however.

Anyway, I know there are plenty of herbivores out there. Any of you got any insider tips or recipes?

Posts in topic

Page: 2 1
Sort posts:
June 12, 2022 at 13:19
(Taurus) nutelina » rohini moon
Like do I need to say more? :4:

But just eat :94:
June 12, 2022 at 13:18
(Taurus) nutelina » Owlmate
OwlMat3! Where did ye go? Me frend? :34: :62: :80: :24:

Typical Cancer risings... :94: :122: 1 step forward, 3 to the side, then quick turn! :61: :39: :95:
June 12, 2022 at 13:17
(Taurus) nutelina » Wolfmoon
1st time like milder and shorter(!) acid trip.

Then nothing?
June 11, 2022 at 20:56
(Pisces) fishscales » Wolfmoon
"I don´t trust the meat anymore."

Oh I´m with you there. Animals raised on corporate farms are raised abysmally, not to mention God knows what hormones they´re being fed, etc. Chicken breasts and thighs are twice the size they used to be. Not natural, can´t be good for you. The mistreated animals are also going to carry negative energetic vibrations in their flesh, which we are going to in turn absorb by consuming them. I have been getting some meat from a friend who raises it themselves, and I know they are doing it humanely. I´ve also been doing research on where and how to purchase humanely raised meat, although I don´t really know who to trust. (Anyone with any experience in this who´d be willing to help me out, it would be greatly appreciated.)

Also trying to purchase organic vegetables only. I think the "normal stuff" either has very little nutritional value, or is more harmful for you than good.

Typical result of man-made interference with nature.
June 8, 2022 at 23:30
(Scorpio) IceSickle17 » Wolfmoon
"the way the world is heading we all might be vegetarian by then"

Don´t scare me like that Wolfmoon 😱
June 8, 2022 at 20:15
(Aries) Wolfmoon » fishscales
"If you´re going to look at the body as a whole, then you can´t discount the teeth. The fact is, we have some teeth that are designed to eat meat."

I´m aware of this argument but I fail to recognize it as a reason to eat meat.

Teeth are designed to cut and grind all sorts of material.

Not one tooth in our mouth comes with a label that says "meat tooth". Our teeth make up is near the same as a horse bar 4 K9 teeth.

All the different theories around foods seem to work in the most part. I know people who´re 100% carnivore and think they´re as healthy as can be. And they´re pretty slim, have the energy etc

I guess it depends on the person or environment. Heard the yarn about inuit cultures surviving on seal meat etc but then, they had to.

I don´t trust the meat anymore. Unless it´s direct from a butcher or straight out the ocean or bush. With all that´s happening in the world today, the attack on our food, livelihoods etc.
June 8, 2022 at 10:24
(Pisces) fishscales » Wolfmoon
"You look at the body as a whole. We´re not designed to eat meat."

If you´re going to look at the body as a whole, then you can´t discount the teeth. The fact is, we have some teeth that are designed to eat meat.

Nature is like a master martial artist...there is very little wasted movement, or things that are done for no reason.

That being said, people should eat what makes them feel best physically. Regardless of what they are eating, if they feel like their energy is flagging, they should make adjustments.

I do think that people (at least in the US) do eat way too much meat in general. I would agree that as a whole, the body is not in any way designed to consume the amount of meat that the average American consumes.

Lately, I have lightened my diet to include less meat, and I do feel better. (I´ve also committed to walking 2-3 miles a day too...that probably has something to do with it.) However, when my body is asking for meat, I have some, but that is just what seems to work for me. For me, 2-3 meat containing meals a week seems sufficient, although other people´s needs will differ, either up or down.
May 23, 2022 at 11:38
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » rohini moon
System message: Post has been written by user Owlmate, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I already sort of knew that but ignored it with no reason...
I´m providing to eat much more fruit this summer and I´m gonna make tropical foods reserves (not only fresh ones, but also juices containing 100% fruit extract).
I´ll also try, above all, to drastically reduce the time I spend at computers/´smart´ devices.
I think youngest generations are ruined will all their dependances on social medias... how could they ever detox their pineal gland if they´re h24 focused on screens? Not to say that a great majority of them refuse ´traditional´ genuine meals...
I see a future full of senile zombies...
May 22, 2022 at 08:49
(Taurus) nutelina » Wolfmoon
Seriously, as I said, the 1st time was like a short acid trip...

But you are probably asking about later, well nothing much to note... it is subtle I guess.. I guess when every kid would take this instead of flu-o-ride... a neuro toxin... :47: :85:
May 22, 2022 at 00:23
(Scorpio) JessSezItSoftly
You go Wolfyyy!!! :75: :75: :75:
May 22, 2022 at 00:07
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Nomad
System message: Post has been written by user Nomad, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
another important tip...

if you can, cut or decrease exposure to blue light from screens, monitors and some types of lamps. they are very harmful to the pineal.

for computer screens, use light filters.
May 21, 2022 at 23:59
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Nomad, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
correct, a vegan diet is ideal for the pineal, especially cutting out unnatural liquids from the diet. my recommendation is to use turmeric in your recipes, it will speed up the process.

Sleeping in total darkness and having active days with exposure to the sun and nature will facilitate the rebalancing of the pineal with the nervous system.

The results will not come overnight, but they will be really satisfactory.
May 21, 2022 at 20:24
(Aries) Wolfmoon » fishscales
"People can tell what they´re supposed to eat by the design of the teeth that God put in their heads."

You look at the body as a whole. We´re not designed to eat meat. Everything about us says herbivore. We don´t have the same digestive systems and carnivores etc. Supposedly meat lives in your intestinal tract for 4 days...

"would say that meditation is the most direct and powerful route to getting the pineal gland functioning the way it was meant to, with diet as an important support."

Agreed. Have increased this again. Also incorporated some bow staff training.

Trying to find silence in todays world isn´t easy :1:
May 21, 2022 at 20:16
(Aries) Wolfmoon » rohini moon
"The pineal gland is closely connected to our third eye."

Yeah I´ve always heard it as our connection to spirit. Our antennae almost.

Makes sense when you look into the 100th monkey experiment. We´re all connected energetically. You dirty up the connection points you get dirty connections and a dirty world
May 21, 2022 at 20:10
(Aries) Wolfmoon » nutelina
How did the borax work for you?
May 21, 2022 at 14:27
(Pisces) fishscales
While I certainly would never discourage the practice of eating copious amounts of fresh fruits and vegetables, I´ll say this, since I think Wolf is someone who can appreciate it:

People can tell what they´re supposed to eat by the design of the teeth that God put in their heads.

It really is as simple as that.

That being said, to everything there is a season, so sometimes it´s time for an internal spring cleaning.

So, make the neccesary adjustments accordingly, with your aim being towards returning to the center at some point.

As for the topic of calcification of the pineal gland...

If you want to make a muscle stronger, you have to work it...you would not depend on diet alone to achieve such a goal, right?

Same case here.

I would say that meditation is the most direct and powerful route to getting the pineal gland functioning the way it was meant to, with diet as an important support.
May 20, 2022 at 17:40
(Virgo) rohini moon » Owlmate
The pineal gland is closely connected to our third eye. Its function is the secretion of melatonin. Pineapple is a melatonin-boosting food. The pineal gland is pivotal in our spiritual development, and sadly, in our modern world all we are met with is nonsense that *hinders this kind of development. So, eating plenty of this food serves great purpose. They go hand in hand, and they also resemble one another.

I´ve noticed that if you want to strengthen say a certain organ, you will find plenty of fruits, grains and vegetables given to us by Mother Nature that resemble exactly that organ/body part. Just a side note to that..

But pineapple is definitely one food you would want to eat / drink when wanting to cleanse your pineal gland. :74: :68:
May 20, 2022 at 10:25
(Taurus) nutelina » rohini moon
When I tried borax for the first time I felt like on an acid trip... Bust subtler babe

Now on crack... :61:
YouTube
YouTube
May 20, 2022 at 10:22
(Taurus) nutelina
Vegans are retarded to us as in any gorilla is retarded to a chimp. Anyone who played donkey kong country knows...
May 20, 2022 at 08:15
(Aries) Wolfmoon » Catch-22
"Nobody tells you you have to be vegan. Yes it´s healthy to eat less meat, but being flexi has the best of both worlds."

Agreed. I always change my diet to try and be in the best health. Food is thy medicine ete etc

I´m not against eating meat perse but for me, too many years over indulgence. Every now and then. No worries.

The stuff out of the supermarket I don´t trust. We used to have butcherd in each market per town. Now the meat is shipped in from somewhere. Another reason for the detox.

Cheers for the link. Recipes look good :4:
May 20, 2022 at 08:13
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » rohini moon
System message: Post has been written by user Owlmate, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
"Anyone want to guess which things calcify the pineal gland? Fluoride. Most toothpastes, preservatives in processed food, cell phones & radiation."

Fuq, that makes a lot of sense.
I´ve read somewhere that the pineal gland allows to create a better life. In fact, it is responsible of Melatonin secretion (circadian rhytms! stress relief! mental wellbeing! orienteering abilities! anti-age functions!)
:39: :39: :39:

Gonna switch off devices, eat healthier and use bicarbonate.

What is that pineapple thing?
May 20, 2022 at 08:09
(Aries) Wolfmoon » rohini moon
Pineapples? That´s an awesome idea. Whats their magical ability?

It´s the end of Feijoa season at the moment. The fruit is amazing right now.

I avoid flouride like the plague. I´ve moved towns to get away from it.

Our govt just privatized all the water in NZ. The flouride will be everywhere soon enough.

One top bloke "forgot" to put the flouride in the water in the capital for over a year :15:
May 20, 2022 at 08:02
(Aries) Wolfmoon » Sunnyshadow
" I tried being a vegetarian for a month one time. By the end I was running out of energy, but did make it 30 days."

Yeah, I think the key is raw. The theory that you eat a vegetable its living. You take on the living energy. Once you cook it, you´ve destroyed the nutrients.

Smoothies with beetroot. Delicious. Never would´ve contemplated it before this week.

I´ll let ya know how I am in a month... the way the world is heading we all might be vegetarian by then :4:
May 20, 2022 at 06:55
(Aquarius) Catch-22
https://www.bosh.tv/

Those guys are amazing.

About "they are going too far": don´t let yourself be locked up in a place you don´t want to be. Nobody tells you you have to be vegan. Yes it´s healthy to eat less meat, but being flexi has the best of both worlds.
May 20, 2022 at 04:18
(Virgo) rohini moon
"about decalcifying his pineal gland"

If this is your aim, you might also want to make sure you are getting an exorbitant amount of pineapples. Eat them or juice them.

Anyone want to guess which things calcify the pineal gland? Fluoride. Most toothpastes, preservatives in processed food, cell phones & radiation.

Shocker :144:
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »