Sun Square Uranus anyone? How it is for you?

May 19, 2022 at 02:55 (UT/GMT)
(Leo) stayathomewife
Sun Square Uranus anyone? How it is for you?
If you have the Sun Square Uranus, what sign it is in, and how it is for you?

My husband has it, he has Sun Square Uranus and he quite eccentric and unordinary. He has his own thing, does things his own ways, and he does not follow the norms. things like peer pressure, even society pressure, doesn´t faze him.

It said:[The ego is quite large when the Sun is square or opposite Uranus. It can be quite a challenge to get them to do what they don’t want to do. These are individuals quite set in their own ways.It gives you a rebellious personality who is interested in acting and thinking in a more unique manner from the consensus.]

It does sound true for him.

Does it sound true for you in your case?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
May 19, 2022 at 18:26
(Leo) Mirci
Hello :4:

My Leo Sun has squared with my Libra Uranus,plus,my most elevated planet is the Uranus,at the midnight point exactly :1:

I think I have an easygoing mind,I can accept the widesst and wildest point of views of people.I use to say about myself: I rarely agree,but I always accept.

Also I like to make people astonished,I enjoy breaking walls,and doing great turns.
May 19, 2022 at 16:29
(Virgo) Etherealmind
Based on a few threads of yours I could come across for now : is it just a coincidence if you always ask questions about your husband´s chart ... :):) ??
May 19, 2022 at 08:09
(Leo) stayathomewife » Leo_Ness
My Mars and Saturn columns doesn´t have any square, maybe you should look at it again Sir? There NO square between my Mars and Saturn aspect to any planets in my 10th house.

Maybe you mixed up with my Moon column, because my Moon is the strongest in there, see all those aspects from top to bottom of my Moon? It the theme to my chart.
May 19, 2022 at 07:59
(Leo) Sunnyshadow
✋ my name is Sunny and I too, have the sun square uranus

What has been said is true

We just don´t care about convention or tradition or social norms

It´s a kinda tense aspect I think. Restlessness and a bit of nervousness (or nervous energy) seems common
May 19, 2022 at 06:16
(Pisces) Leo_Ness
"My chart is boring anyways, lazy chart, nothing to learn."

I wouldn´t agree with this at all.

3rd house Scorpio Saturn :191: Mars all square 10th house Gemini Sun:191:Venus:191:Mercury and Chiron:191:NN:191:MC deserves a lot of attention
but it is expected form highly OOB Eros (40 degree) to believe that is always problem in the other one.
May 19, 2022 at 04:41
(Leo) stayathomewife » rohini moon
Hihihi sorry. The curious Gemini Sun brain me curious about everything and asked alot of questions, lol. I´m new to astrology so I want to learn, so I dissect my husband chart, as I´m obsess with him so why not dissect his chart first, lol.
My chart is boring anyways, lazy chart.

Thank you though for your comment, hihi.
May 19, 2022 at 03:05
(Virgo) rohini moon
If you studied your own chart like you have your husbands - you´d have mastered your own destiny by now.

:2:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Gemini Gemini
Show calendar »