Pisces stellium for a man

May 19, 2022 at 00:50 (UT/GMT)
(Cancer) GreenMoon
Pisces stellium for a man
How does this manifest in personality, work, sentimental life? Even sexual life. Or if you see other good points to mention in his chart, I d be glad. I know it would be more precise with a birth date but he does not know. He talks a lot so I guess he s a Gemini Moon. https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/c…

Posts in topic

Page: 2 1
Sort posts:
May 20, 2022 at 09:38
(Taurus) nutelina
Well... :144:
May 20, 2022 at 09:09
(Virgo) MONA_ROZA
balik stelyumlu bir erkek bumerang gibi dir . Yay burçları da öyle :61:
Nereye atsan geri gelir, bir kaç kez gittikten sonra hasta olarak geri gelir ,iyileşince tekrar gider.
Senden aldıklarını Koç, başak,kadınlarında konbinlemek için uğraşır ordan da kovulup uçarak, sürünerek yine sana gelir .
Onlarin duygusal karışıklığı sırasındaki münzevi hali seni sinir eder ,çare bulamazsın çünkü o da bilmez
:4:
Çok fazla ilişik olma bence.
Onlarla uzun etkileşime girersen tüm yengeç özelliklerini kaybeder bir Oğlak burcuna dönüşürsün.
Partner olarak onu yanında tutman için kiskaçlarini kullanırsın balik kaygandir, ama canı yanınca da kıpır kıpır
Bir Yengeç için bence muamma .
Eleştiri değil, gözlemleme deneyimim.
Sevgiyle kal :79:
May 19, 2022 at 17:34
(Leo) TJShemaly » GreenMoon
hmm ok ... this is an approximation so I´m not sure how accurate is this... his birth time might be around 16h00m35s (for simplicity: 16h00)

of course i could be wrong big time
May 19, 2022 at 17:12
(Cancer) GreenMoon » TJShemaly
Let s say 1 May 2020
May 19, 2022 at 16:55
a specific date of leaving is required

or if he bought a house there, maybe a date of purchase could be helpful

this rectification after all is going to be an approximation not an exact thing
May 19, 2022 at 16:44
Ah...he is in romania since 2019-2020. He moved here for good
May 19, 2022 at 16:43
well if you think a beginner like me is capable *shrug*
May 19, 2022 at 16:11
Anyway, if he needs to do that I might give it a try but he needs to identify key events in his life (settling in a new place for example)
May 19, 2022 at 16:06
Mm I don t know ..only told me he s Virgo asc
May 19, 2022 at 15:52
does he need to rectify his birth time ?
May 19, 2022 at 15:51
Thank you :76:
May 19, 2022 at 15:47
if so then it seems he was born between 15:30 and 17:55 on April 6th 1992
May 19, 2022 at 15:28
God..I found out he has Virgo ascendant :61: what does it mean as birth time? Between which hours? He did not want to tell the exact time...
May 19, 2022 at 13:10
Most welcome :15:
May 19, 2022 at 12:44
I feel that too
Thanks for your replies!! :1:
May 19, 2022 at 12:41
If it happens that his ascendant is Leo, then he might be born between 13:00 and 15:30
May 19, 2022 at 12:32
Leo..hmmm..he has long hair since forever...
Extrovert also
Pretty stubborn
And good , beautiful teeth.
May 19, 2022 at 12:21
I´m thinking now maybe Leo or Virgo ascendant but of course it´s hard to pin it down like that. I´ve rotated the chart various times and it makes sense from various angles
May 19, 2022 at 11:44
(Cancer) GreenMoon » diavolul
Yes.. he does everything in the house. It s multifunctional, like a tough strong man, lol
That s what intrigues me...piano, cooking, medicine, wicca, art, first he wanted army, then practical work (with metals&wood&such)
...many contradictory passions

Moon in Taurus..I dunno..I find only a Taurus trait. He wants stability..a soulmate.
Thank you for explaining! I m curious if you re right, I LL insist he can ask his mom about the birth hour.
May 19, 2022 at 11:28
(Aries) diavolul » GreenMoon
Maybe Mercury-Venus conjunct in the 1st house as I´ve said in the later edit of my previous post.

later edit

The thing is the metal working could complicate things because I´ve seen in the presence of Mars in tenth, close to MC and would be a Moon in Taurus, with Venus-Mercury in tenth also in Pisces, a Gemini ascendant, with some traumas on a psychological level and some delusions regarding women and such (Neptune-Uranus in 8th square Sun in 11th) and some introversion (Moon in 12th). Around 10 am in the morning must be the birth time!
May 19, 2022 at 11:22
No. His voice is a bit more feminine than yours
May 19, 2022 at 11:20
He s full of ambition and he tends to give motivational speeches, hehe
He wants to be a doctor right now. But I don t think it s because he likes that. Anyways, I think he could be gemini
May 19, 2022 at 11:16
I have to ask him about the night/day birth time.
He appreciates a lot beautiful people...by beautiful I mean spiritual&correct people, he is like an artist from an 16th century. Extremely idealistic about love and very familist. He s into occult, wicca, music. He s a pianist, studying medicine, working as an artisan (with metals).Very eerie sometimes. Also, he talks lotssssss. 😤
A bit feminine in his gestures and voice. Though he wanted firstly an army career lol
He s very fond of his mom, his father - dead.
He preaches sometimes yes. And easily judge people by smart/fool
May 19, 2022 at 10:51
(Aries) diavolul » GreenMoon
It kind of describes me :)) Maybe he has Mercury and Jupiter in tenth or at least Jupiter in Pisces or Sagitarius in tenth. Jupiter in tenth can be about poetry and that eclectic nature of speaking (emanating positive energy), maybe the two planets in a conjunction, who knows!

I would say Gemini ascendant, with MC in Aquarius, at least.

Check out my Youtube channel to see if it fits, at least if my voice sounds like him, if the case:

later edit:

I didn´t see the chart, hmmmm, could be either of the three variants: Jupiter on 1st or on the ascendant, Venus-Mercury on 1st or on the ascendant or Uranus-Neptune conjunction in 1st or on the ascendant.
YouTube
YouTube
May 19, 2022 at 09:05
do you know if he was born in day time or night time?
what does he talk about usually? sociological issues and community? did he lose his mother? does he take his father as a model? does he have tendencies to educate or "preach" to others?
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Gemini Gemini
Show calendar »