Mrigasira Nakshatra Research

May 18, 2022 at 13:45 (UT/GMT)
(Capricorn) boyakasha the guru
Mrigasira Nakshatra Research
Yes finally :75: :21:

This nakshatra was fun and freakkyyy :47:

You guys are nuts! There´s a beast in you people. Like a wolf grrrr

And before I begin I wanted to add a music vid which has blown my mind like I had to stop for a sec to process what happened to me, it was magical. This song wanted to be found by me it has dears head to it. I think I was meant to work on this nakshatra... it was calling me.

Applies to people who have moon in 23´20 Taurus to 6´40 Gemini in sidereal.

Applies to people who have moon in 17´20 Gemini to 0´40 Cancer in tropical.
YouTube
YouTube

Posts in topic

Page: 6 5 4 3 2 1
Sort posts:
June 18, 2022 at 02:10
(Cancer) Uttarafiyaguni
Taurus Mrigashira Venus is my Atmakaraka and Chart Ruler. Gemini Mrigashira is my Darakaraka. I resonate more with Mrigashira than my Sun & Ascendant nakshatra.
May 23, 2022 at 12:10
My skull glass just got delivered from Aliexpress few minutes ago...maybe its Mirgasira sun mercury conjunction in sky rn :61:
May 23, 2022 at 10:55
(Capricorn) boyakasha the guru » Katka13
No issue thanks for checking out :1: I´m still learning myself. This post was about moon in mrigasira but maybe other planets behave differently here.

Ah you´re stellium mrigasira in 12th house. Maybe thats the reason the qualities get hidden or lost. Its the house of endings and renounce. One user also had moon in 12th and the qualities didn´t match. Also your venus is 95% combust. Mars is also combust.
May 23, 2022 at 06:17
(Capricorn) boyakasha the guru » LotusStar
I am moon Jyeshta

Jyeshta is mercury ruled nakshatra in a Mars sign.

Mirgashira is Mars ruled nakshatra in mercury sign.

We have a mercury Mars connection, Jyehsta and Mrigashira together.

Astroseek says Mars sparks the intellect of the mercury person :)

You see how many times I´ve replied on this post about Mrigasira? Writing and writing again? Your mrigasira energy brings out my mercury alot.

Ok let´s look for Mars influence, I´m talking about:

guns...knives...bows...explosions...blood...anger...killing right? So we Jyeshta will talk or write about your "mars" qualities alot. Let´s say if Benicio and I were gangster partners and he shot a guy in the head, I would actually leave a remark about how violent this guy is, maybe on the phone chatting with someone else about Benicio you see?

So my mercury is being pulled into your Gemini (naturally 3rd house of communication) and it gets active here because mercury is in its own sign so very active here for sure. But what will mercury talk about? About your Mars.

Now let´s shift the focus on you Mrigasira. Your Mars ruler is landing in its own sign of Scorpio. Make Mars Scorpio combo in your head. Pretty fucking intense for sure.

But it´s MY house, so I AM THE ONE talking about scoprio themes...8th house...occult...violence...taboo...life and death (killing) right?

I can see this happening...if I had said something about Benicio on his face he would´ve pulled his gun out (Mars) and point it on my skull...my words must make you people angry. Yesterday I left a reply on this user she was a mrigasira moon I asked her if she is like this or that and she totally shut me down I think she was pissed.

My words bring out an action from you usually not so pleasant coming from a place of anger.

So your Mars ruler naturally in my Scorpio makes YOUR MARS VERY SCORPIONIC. I can see violence from you towards us Jyeshtas.

So if your moon is in mrigasira my mercury energy of jyeshta nakshatra can bring out a very emotional response out of anger, possibly screaming with loads of crying and extra dose of tears as well. Maybe cursing. We must give you guys some bad vibes for sure.

Now your Mars energy is in Gemini, let´s say I have mrigasira friend. He will love to talk about guns and swords with me and if he had one he might show it to me and ask me to shoot it, see how Mars (action, guns) energy is activated?

But if you want to go deeper then count how many houses are these 2 nakshatras from each another that can give you extra clues to what to expect.

You mrigasira are chatting with a friend online, you´ll remember a jyehsta guy and say how he talks so much it´s so frustrating you wanna just go and blow his brains out lol :61:

But if its mrigasira Mars I´m talking to oh shit...good luck finding my body parts...no escape for me. That Mars is going to give me hell.

Now I could be wrong, I´m not saying this is all accurate...still learning.

If you´re confused I can explain it in the chat :15:
May 23, 2022 at 01:39
(Virgo) LotusStar » boyakasha the guru
Revati is Mercury ruled Nakshatra in a Jupiter sign. Mrigashira is Mercury sign with Jupiter ruling their opposite sign. Seems like Revati is a blend of those energies it seeks.
May 22, 2022 at 12:08
Angelina Jolie Revati moon.
She had braces as a teen.

Revati nakshatra adopts kids too.
May 21, 2022 at 19:27
This some pure Mrigasira energy :47: :47: :47:🔥🔥🔥💀💀💀
YouTube
YouTube
May 21, 2022 at 19:25
Welcome again LotusStar how are you.

Ayoo you´re Mrigasira moon too :61:

Yep...you guys love to drink the soma :36: same as me. You mrigasira HAVE a drinking problem. You can´t go without a drink you´ll lose your minds like me lol. WE HAVE TO BE SIPPING :41:

Guess what LotusStar, Revati loves fishes, maybe a fish bowl or aquarium at home, work whatever.

I can make like 10 more predictions about this moon using other techniques but for later, you know TMI.
May 21, 2022 at 18:27
(Virgo) LotusStar » boyakasha the guru
´´MRIGASIRA MOON WILL KEEP RUNNING INTO REVATI NAKSHATRA PEOPLE AND THEY WILL HAVE DENTAL PROBLEMS LIKE SENSITIVE TEETH!!!´´

Dude. :32:

How you finding these??

I am falling in love with a Revati Moon.... his teeth aren´t bad though. I do seem to attract Revati placements a lot, my ex had his atmakaraka Jupiter in Revati in 7th. My South Node in D9 is Revati. My best friend growing up was a Revati Moon and she had teeth issues wore braces and retainers and all that. They are so unique people, I love them.

My mom was not a drinker at all, neither am I. I can´t drink alcohol it makes me sick but I love to always be sipping on a drink... I always have a glass of something next to me; tea, coffee, or water or smoothie I sip lol

My mom is a Mrigashira Sun (on the Taurus side) and yes she has Mercury conjunct in Taurus too, along with Moon!
May 21, 2022 at 14:09
(Capricorn) boyakasha the guru » leorising
Wow I was not expecting the native connection to your grandmother. I have a nakshatra in my chart and I believe my ancestors were from Greece or Romania and Turkey. I attract alot of people from these places when a specific transit happens. My grandfather from mother´s side was involved with japanese cars. Used to travel alot to Japan. If I think about it I look alot like a foreigner in my own country for some reason. Lol one guy even asked me if I was Russian I thought he was high or something :61: One other guy asked me if I was Chinese :61:
May 21, 2022 at 13:51
Whattttt?

Oh oh oh wait ✋✋

I think I know what you are saying, I have seen native related things to this nakshatra I remember this one strongly.

Check his belt out
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
May 21, 2022 at 13:42
(Libra) leorising » boyakasha the guru
I remembered another point to do with mrigashira´s nakshatra, I am of Indian descent, my great-grandmother was a native Indian, and was hunted to marry a white man. so this nakshatra comes from that. my grandmother on my mother´s side built tools to hunt animals for food. :98:
May 21, 2022 at 13:37
Even the damn car was black, Saturn people should stay away from black.
May 21, 2022 at 13:28
Yeah things could´ve been better if she knew what to avoid, I don´t think she was interested in astrology. If she had just met an expert vedic astrologer. So yeah man, sucks what happened to her. Car crash is one painful way to go. Why u cry? What is it in Portuguese?
May 21, 2022 at 13:19
I like it, I have her name (but in portuguese), I always cry when I watch something about her life. I think that lady Di needed to have more clarification about the saturnine life, she couldn´t stand it. or maybe if she had more emotional support from her family of origin. :74:
May 21, 2022 at 13:09
I know...I´ve seen her crying pictures. Also these people need remedies without a seconds notice when Saturn transits over the moon or 4th house from moon. I don´t know much about her other than some faint memory of her royal wedding and sleeping pic. I´ve read somewhere she broke many royal rules and that gave her alot of popularity. The prince had cheated on her...I think. Do you like her?
May 21, 2022 at 12:34
Have you read about the next nakshatra, Ardra? I think it´s way worse than mrigashira. Princess Diana had, means the tear. :24:

I like this song: Samurai- singer: Djavan.
https://www.youtube.com/watch/…

Heart, and letter X are in my routine. :68:
YouTube
YouTube
May 21, 2022 at 10:44
You make good jokes Leorising :61:

You guys are crazy on so many levels. I know what you are :21: it´s a deer head, you probably chopped it off. :47:

Let´s take all that´s crazy and wild in the world, put it in a person and we get a mrigasira :6:
May 21, 2022 at 10:31
I had such a cute image of this nakshatra, I imagined the deer jumping lightly, this is how i see my emotional, carrying situations in a light way. always taking life lightly :68:
May 21, 2022 at 08:44
To summarise this nakshatra for a quick understanding or to just get your head around it I have keywords:

•Very bloody
•Sharp weapons
•Killing
•Fire and explosions
•Hunters
•Forests
•Aim and shoot
•Rage and scream
•Gangsters, mafia
•Fist and punches
•wolf or beast
•love for singing music
May 21, 2022 at 06:58
Ok need to add this too

Samurai theme keeps popping up with you Mrigasiras.

-Billy idol poses as samurai.
-Jennifer Garner in Elektra is samurai.
-Tom Cruise Mrigasira mercury in Last Samurai movie.
-Dita Von Teese has a Dior bag called "Samourai 1947".
-Benicio Del Toro in Sicario character Alejandro, he made the character feel like a samurai, samurai was his inspiration.
-Steve Austin tweets "So after the shark has tip toed out of the house with my tv...I grab the baseball bat by my bed and like a silent samurai warrior i attack.."
-Hugh Jackman in "The Wolverine" is seen slashing samurai.
-Julian Moore is licking a samurai sword
https://www.reddit.com/r/pics/…
May 20, 2022 at 21:16
Nope 🤫
May 20, 2022 at 20:33
cool where you have your moon and sun (nakshatra?) and houses ?
May 20, 2022 at 19:36
(Capricorn) boyakasha the guru » boyakasha the guru
Billy Idol at iHeart, later performed with Miley Cyrus

Again around hearts.
Login
(Log in)
May 20, 2022 at 19:30
(Capricorn) boyakasha the guru » boyakasha the guru
Steve Austin as well merchandising his self in heart shapes on Walmart :61: interesting choice.
Login
(Log in)
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Gemini Gemini
Show calendar »