Well placed Mars, Venus, Saturn, and Pluto

May 17, 2022 at 14:33 (UT/GMT)
(Sagittarius) L U C K
Well placed Mars, Venus, Saturn, and Pluto
Hello all,

I have questions to discuss. In western astrology. My chart states that I have Mars, Venus, Saturn, and Pluto in the 8th house. I´ve been informed that this might be a difficult placement for me. I´ve worked in the financial sector for years and curious to know if my chart indicates I will be wealthy via the 8th house.

I ask so because recently I discovered the whole house placements and it seems like wealth is not in my favor.

So my question is what are the indicators I´m looking for regarding these planets that will show me were I´d be the most prosperous in life?

Overall this is to help me see where I´d be able to build other opportunities to serve more people.

I appreciate any dialog and feedback.

Thank you

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
May 17, 2022 at 21:28
(Virgo) Aren Levi » L U C K
i would say you could do fraud but the "level" of it would be seen with dignity of Sun - since you got it in Mula - the fraud would be minimal to none at all.
May 17, 2022 at 21:01
(Sagittarius) L U C K » Aren Levi
Hello,

Thank you for your response.

When you say Financial fraud. Do you me I would be a victim of fraud or committing fraud?

I pride myself on being a man of integrity so I would assume the latter which I hope not.
May 17, 2022 at 20:47
(Virgo) Aren Levi
Well,
- i see your Mars in the 8th in the sign of virgo while ruler of virgo Mercury is in 11th house with Sun and Neptune in the sign of sagg
- this could give talents in the fields of physiotherapy, psychology and even finances ( with that Neptune even financial frauds )

That Venus, Saturn and Pluto would suggest your love life, which could be also used for financial benefit

:37:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo
Show calendar »