Lilith...the darkest side of my personality?

May 17, 2022 at 04:50 (UT/GMT)
(Libra) ☆Antonia☆
Lilith...the darkest side of my personality?
Hi:)

Someone who knows something about lilith🤔 would help me to understand what it means in my natal chart? I am not very aware of what it means, I just read that lilith represents the way we deal with our most hidden emotions, those that, many times, we are unaware of and have difficulty identifying. I am curious because most of the time when someone catches my attention they have lilith very present in their chart :41:

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
May 18, 2022 at 04:33
(Libra) ☆Antonia☆ » Owlmate
I have lilith in taurus house 5, taurus and leo are one of my favorite signs, i like their qualities, also my best friends have those signs very present in their charts...but i don´t know i imitate those characteristics🤔 sometimes they think i am taurus or leo...i think you are right:44:perhaps i do it unconsciously.
May 18, 2022 at 04:19
(Libra) ☆Antonia☆ » Aprils Fish
Yes, the same thing happens to me😬 and I always attract dominant and very intense people...although I am also like that sometimes😅
May 17, 2022 at 15:42
(Aries) Aprils Fish
You have Lilith in the 5th House, and I think one of the main theme with this placement revolves around mating, romanticizing,...
And being a Lilith Dominant myself, I can confirm that I almost always end up attracting/being attracted to other Lilith Dominant people.

I think the downside of it is : Whenever things get a little too serious, slightly less fun than we want it to be... We feel compelled to take the first way out! :29:
May 17, 2022 at 06:43
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Owlmate, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
... I´ll use much simplier and chump words.
I´m getting to interprete Lilith as an attitude and way to be we are most attracted by. I got this definition while observing it in my daily life and ´testing´ this tendance on people I know. Of course it wasn´t about weird experiments, but just listening to them freely talking about they like and the way they indeed just talked.
Lilith also means what we uncounsciously imitate to be pleasant to ourselves as much as to the outside environment.
I surely need to get deeper and to study it better. But so far, I reached this idea.
The type we want to appear, the type we viscerally like.

:48:
May 17, 2022 at 06:06
(Pisces) Leo_Ness » ☆Antonia☆
I´m glad if it helped :68:
May 17, 2022 at 05:59
(Libra) ☆Antonia☆ » Leo_Ness
I am surprised by what you wrote :22: It was quite accurate.

critical some attitudes that mother or my grandmother has and sometimes I´ve realized that I do the same things they do, unconsciously😬 I think it´s something I have to fix...I know I have to detach myself from those patterns but it´s kind of hard.

Many times I have been told that I give very good advice and they tell me that I am wise...I love that my destiny in this life is to grow spiritually♡

Thank you for your commentary, it was very useful and it took me out of some doubts regarding the family :62: :80:
May 17, 2022 at 05:33
(Pisces) Leo_Ness

Chiron AC Capricorn wants you to break free to higher levels of consciousness (Uranus), to leave all those inherited patterns (family, tradition...) that you stick to very firmly, especially because of your Cancer Saturn-DC.

To do this you need to diagnose all those malfunctions in others, and Lilith in conjuction to Vx and NN is excellent helper, since it is enable you to see the core truth in everything, since Lilith is the guardian of all that people do not want to show, and with this position it is like you have that x-rays googles to human soul (including your own).

Your 1st house Neptune, Jupiter-MC and Pluto-Fortuna 12th house all indicate that your inevitable destiny in this lifetime is spiritual growth to the highest extents. You´ll destined to be the wise one.

Very pleasant, eloquent (Venus-SN Scorpio, Sun-Mercury Libra) little bit unsettled (Uranus Aqua - Mars Pisces) is dominant part of your young nature that will lead you to various experiences (pleasant, unpleasant, dark, bright..) that you´ll all use to grow spiritually.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Gemini Gemini
Show calendar »