Aspect Patterns

May 16, 2022 at 18:05 (UT/GMT)
(Scorpio) YRashawn
Aspect Patterns
Share any experiences you have about aspect patterns such as the grand trine, minor triangle, kite, T-square, Grand cross, Yod, Thor´s Hammer Rectangles, stellium, Star of David, and more!
I will attach a video about my experience with the Grand Cross✝️ .
YouTube
YouTube

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
May 16, 2022 at 20:43
(Taurus) Rosincvist
Way way back and in the depths of the Twentieth-century before the people who lived through it were grey, prune-faced, & decrepit a lot of starts to education on Astrology were with the Natal Chart of Adolf Hitler, I supposed they must of wanted to capture the life-force of Elsbeth Ebertin!
The subject of study already had a monstruously pervasive pentagram with quintiles and biquintiles, with the little dark addenda of :154:/ :155: exactly eighteen degrees from :160:; A Harmonic Five :194:.
A long comes :164:, :153: Q :164: appears in his chart completely unearned and undeserved!
Was that single add-on enough? apparently not! Eris (which the Magi Astrologers keep to the earliest designation # 2003 ub313) provides the missing corner to pentagram in the beast of Berlin´s chart.
Ian Fleming who wrote "Chitty Chitty Bang Bang" drafted the Beast of England, Aleister Crowley to psychological warfare that would end what Hitler started so Astrological configuration is not the final say in any situation!

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »