May 15, 2022 at 17:39 (UT/GMT)
(Aquarius) marinaus7
Hi All,

I´m new to astro-seek and beginner in astrology. I´m also learning about numerology. Love card readings. Would like to connect with like minded people. Let make this world a better place. 🌍

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
May 19, 2022 at 09:29
(Scorpio) Del
Welcome marinaus7, I started with Numerology and Tarot then studied Astrology. They work nicely together.
May 18, 2022 at 18:52
(Pisces) Starryeye » marinaus7
I love gemini moons because despite being air element, we are emotionaly intelligent. Gemini moons and aqua moons in general we have a bad rep being cold and detached but only externally. When people get to know us emotionaly in my opinion we become emotional and sensitive and very caring.gemini moons i have noticed dont like shallow conversations or shallow people at least the ones i know. I have 3 friends who have gemini moons and 2 of them live in another country.but we never lost in touch. What i love most about my moon is that we care but many times we use botg logic and heart to decide if we want to continue something to grow or not and thats a gift a gemini moon can possess.😊😊 What you love about your moon?
May 17, 2022 at 07:30
(Aquarius) huazhen
Hello, I like the five elements theory of the East. Can I make a friend
May 15, 2022 at 22:46
(Aquarius) marinaus7 » Happysunshine
Thank you. Glad to connect 🤗
May 15, 2022 at 22:44
(Taurus) Happysunshine
Welcome!
May 15, 2022 at 22:05
(Aquarius) marinaus7 » Starryeye
Hi Starryeye.

Thank you for your message. What do you love about Gemini moon? How does it effect you and your life?
May 15, 2022 at 22:03
(Aquarius) marinaus7 » rohini moon
Hello rohini moon. I don’t really know anything about "pushya nakshatra". I do counsel others, but for now only friends and family. I also in the process of studying how to become a medium and counsel people. Thank you for your message.
May 15, 2022 at 20:39
(Pisces) Starryeye
Hi and welcome. I can see you we share similar moon sign.i love gemini moons. 😊
May 15, 2022 at 20:10
(Virgo) rohini moon
hey & welcome. . :) when i saw your photo i thought something about you looked warm & pleasant, i first thought "pushya nakshatra" and there was your Jupiter in Pushya. Do you take care/counsel others? provide some sort of nourishment to others - could even make you a cook/chef. :74: :68:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Gemini Gemini
Show calendar »