why do countries not help north korea

May 13, 2022 at 08:15 (UT/GMT)
(Leo) prollygonnamakeit
why do countries not help north korea
basically social rejects

I read that they do not receive imports for food like they should ans the citizens are severly malnourished, it is "reported" that covid has been "unleashed" on the country as well, almost as if to kill them off in a mighty blow from gods fist(depression)

i find it extremely unhonorable by all who can help n do not, none of any of this makes any sense to me.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
May 15, 2022 at 19:16
(Leo) prollygonnamakeit » IceSickle17
Whoever said fight fire with fire is an idiot, u clearly use water
May 14, 2022 at 20:24
(Scorpio) IceSickle17
It´s a tragic situation and the reality is that starving the people makes them more submissive/easier to control so it´s just what Kimmy wants in his authoritative rulership. If other countries donated food and other resources, I´m sure the citizens wouldn´t receive the aid, but instead the wealthy and those in power would receive.

Just evil and vile atrocities happening over there in North Korea that I pray one day turns over a new leaf in the future.
May 14, 2022 at 07:39
(Leo) prollygonnamakeit » Leo Moon
Welll you gotta realize the help that as been offered is conditional, they need UNCONDITIONAL help otherwise a nice portion of humanity will dissappear and very soon, holocaust all over again zzz
May 13, 2022 at 22:45
(Aquarius) Leo Moon
I just noticed that Kim is admitting to having covid in North Korea.

Though it’s only his own skin he is worried about I’m sure.

North Korea was offered help many times in the past couple years and refused.

I don’t get why China and North Korea are having problems with covid.

It’s all Omicron strain, and not that dangerous.

It’s too contagious to contain.
May 13, 2022 at 22:24
(Taurus) Rosincvist
Richard Feynman took an interest in a little Far Eastern country `Tana Tuva´, and then after visiting came down with terminal Carcinoma and died!
A huge middle-class appeared in neighbouring China...........................................out of nowhere!
The only other country besides Sweden to go for "herd immunity" makes North Korea the bravest country in the Far Eastern region!
South Korea is a Christian Country who´s largest sea-shore is along the Yellow Sea; It sits there, populous, wealthy, well-fed, how is it not a great regional power like tiny little Belgium!
Countries don´t do everything; There are NGO´s non-governmental orgs.
They get big too, and International.
Honour was significant when there was release from oaths, no one is going to feed the North Koreans until something else changes!
May 13, 2022 at 10:55
(Aquarius) Leo Moon
I forgot to add……according to Kim Jung Un, current ruler of North Korea, they have no covid at all.

Which is of course pure rubbish.
May 13, 2022 at 10:48
(Aquarius) Leo Moon
Unfortunately authoritarian governments often use starvation as a tool for political control of the people.

Both Mao and Stalin starved millions of their own people.

Many countries have given food to North Korea over the decades. The Kim family, who rule with an iron fist, don’t distribute the food to the people.

Authoritarian governments are all about power and control and not about the well being of people.

If a person in North Korea got some seeds and grew their own food, they would be thrown in jail.

It’s a very sad and tragic and entirely preventable situation.

When political and economic power becomes concentrated in a small group or central ruler people suffer.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Full Moon in Scorpio Scorpio
Show calendar »