Help! I am a Libra?

May 13, 2022 at 05:00 (UT/GMT)
(Libra) ☆Antonia☆
Help! I am a Libra?
Hi :3:

I have been very surprised that since I created my account in astroseek they always tell me that they think I am a very balanced and peaceful person because of my sun, moon and rising but it is the opposite in fact I like to discuss I have no problem in giving different opinions and sometimes I even like to create dramas for people to discuss :20: hahah and I am not a stable person sometimes I am very chaotic. Why do you think that happens? What do I have to look at my natal chart to know why I´m not such a libra?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
May 16, 2022 at 00:11
(Libra) ☆Antonia☆ » Dystortd
I hadn´t paid attention to my sun aspecting mercury, makes a lot of sense... thanks for the comment and for the advice:)♡ I still don´t understand my sidereal natal chart, but I will do more research on it.
May 15, 2022 at 23:52
(Libra) ☆Antonia☆ » MyLord.exe
Maybe it´s at the beginning of a situation...but somehow I have the need to say what´s really going on with me and not keep things to myself.

Thanks for the video♡
May 15, 2022 at 13:32
(Libra) Dystortd
I can see the reason for the confusion about your Libra sun sign. Two reasons actually. The most obvious is your Sun is in tight conjunction with Mercury. Mercury is the second fastest moving planet in the zodiac after the moon which is also in Libra. Mercury controls the logical mind and has a tendency to be dualistic in nature. Gemini, the twins is ruled by Mercury. So your Libra sun is having to constantly balance the scales of your trickster mind. Now, the Moon also controls the mental plane but its more about your inner emotions and the receptivity of others emotions as well. So when you get Mercury and the Moon together you can cause some chaos. Ask me how I know.;} A good way to see how the energies flow is using the tropical ayanamsa and study the nakshatras. Go to sidereal birth chart, select, then go to ayanamsa settings and pick tropical ayanamsa which is at the very bottom. Hope this helps.
May 15, 2022 at 10:55
(Cancer) Oracomentisus
Hello and good Sunday, I have the ascendant in libra and Pluto in Virgo in 12 ... ahahahah, stay serene and all ok K, nothing to add laugh and care.enjoy life.ciao, :74: :177: :15:
May 15, 2022 at 08:17
(Taurus) MyLord.exe
I just watched something about libra moon and aparently you guys can end up pushing down your emotions to keep the peace. Maybe it sounds like you want to break out of this image people have of you and it may be something to think about. This is the video i saw: https://youtu.be/w_Jbm4HB4bA
YouTube
YouTube
May 15, 2022 at 01:58
(Taurus) Rosincvist
Anaretic planets mean there is a certain portion of stuff that is simply left unresolved as though you have better things to do; Your heliocentric :199: is in a musical part of :181:, that is a distinct attribute; Music w/o even trying!
May 15, 2022 at 01:26
(Libra) ☆Antonia☆ » persephone_rising
Sure🤔 I understand what you mean.
My mom has her ascendant in libra and I see that she is also one of those people who constantly has a hard time being someone balanced and for her it´s more complicated because she has pluto in the 1st house...so I guess she has a big internal battle.

So true that about gossip and debates hahaha and also criticism...I think one of the signs that criticizes the most is libra and then virgo😆
May 15, 2022 at 01:09
(Pisces) persephone_rising
When we think about the symbols for the signs, which is likely to have the hardest time maintaining balance? Probably a scale right? If you push a bull or a ram, it won’t budge much. But place a pebble on one side of a scale, and it will immediately be thrown off balance.

Libras strive for harmony and balance, because we are in constant need of recalibration.

As for loving drama, that makes perfect sense to me. I can only speak for Libras risings, but I’d bet a favorite hobby of many Libras is gossip or debate.
May 14, 2022 at 06:29
(Leo) Anni23 » Mercury exalted
I think that this is a excellent answer 👍👍

Libra "gravitates" towards harmony. Because there is the assumption that this is the Best and ultimate state of being and that by resolving many of our superficial disagreements we can become aligned, both with ourselves and with others

However reality doesn´t always mimic these ideals, and being a air sign it cannot but observe the dissonances...

We need to find peace in our own minds in a chaotic world. And not provide excuses for the projected chaos of others :68:

Peace is Not a immediate, unearned Or imagined state

(Though ironically it only exists in fragmentary form in the minds of each individual)
May 14, 2022 at 06:15
(Libra) ☆Antonia☆ » IceSickle17
Hahaha I agree with you :4:sometimes complicated things are more interesting...Thanks for saying something good about all this :62:
May 14, 2022 at 05:57
(Scorpio) IceSickle17
Sometimes being too balanced can be boring! Being a little chaotic throws in a nice variety to your character. 😜
May 13, 2022 at 20:40
(Libra) ☆Antonia☆ » Cheliel
Yes of course they are stereotypes, I too sometimes get carried away with sign stereotypes😬.

I didn´t know that moon and mars also dominated my chart.

Thank you very much for your comment🤍 I have read it several times and I felt very identified, there were many things I thought and felt but I didn´t know how to describe it... I will take into account what you told me so I can improve. that´s what I like about astrology, it helps you to analyze yourself and understand why you think certain things and take them into account to use them to your advantage.
May 13, 2022 at 20:23
(Libra) ☆Antonia☆ » Mercury exalted
Yes! I think I am very sensitive and I adapt to almost all people and circumstances and that can be a good and bad thing because I get carried away a lot with other people´s energy and that´s why sometimes I isolate myself and I like to be alone, to rest from everything.

I have tried to do yoga but it is impossible to have my mind in white and I find it hard to relax, I feel that it is something very quiet, I prefer to do other types of exercises.
May 13, 2022 at 20:13
(Libra) ☆Antonia☆ » Owlmate
That makes a lot of sense, I feel the same way...the few people I´ve met who have libra on their chart, really struggle to be stable just like me.

What do you mean by my venus in scorpio :47: Don´t get carried away with my bad reputation hahah
May 13, 2022 at 07:45
(Leo) prollygonnamakeit
I have my MC in libra, I tend to swoop in and resolve the problem, pretty ez to see what makes things harmonic.

libra tend to notice and see beautiful thing and take note I have Taurus placements as well Taurus will not bother to critique the outside situation, shallowly speaking per say,

vaguely speaking, capricorn operates well with chaos, like libra they too can find the harmonic

I find myself calculating and learning to be more assertive given that my nature is fair, furthermore pretty much every mere second in time is based on self actualization, generally speaking, this could be a trait most humans could have, for me it´s the ultimate goal
May 13, 2022 at 07:33
(Virgo) Mercury exalted
You think that you are chaotic because this world and our era is chaotic.
Libras are not necessarily balanced. They just seek balance and because they seek above all balance, beauty, harmony, kindness and peace, many of them are feeling like crazy in this ugly, discordian crazy world. Then some of them retire and isolate themselves to feel relaxed and protected from all this madness, other become bullies to overcompensate. Libra is not stable, it is Air, not Earth, air is mental, the human mind is like a wild horse that needs to be tamed. Yoga training is very good for people with Libra qualities, Yoga has changed my life. I am a Mercurian type with some Libra elements and Yoga has helped me so much.
May 13, 2022 at 07:01
(Leo) Cheliel
I think this is mainly due to the stereotypical view of astrology in general and especially to the fact that it is not the astrological signs that prevail, but the planets. Zodiacology is for the big newspapers, but astrology is much more complex.

The planets that dominate your chart are Jupiter, Saturn, the Moon and Mars.

The existential plane is very marked, which highlights the values of experience, concretization and the need to confront reality. With these planets, one leaves the simple representation of things to test their credibility, one leaves theory to go towards the intimate practice of things, through the collective, society.

Jupiter confers an enthusiastic and good-natured sociability, however, there is also the idea of acquiring a brand image through largesse of all kinds. The virginal colouring here emphasises the ability to analyse, the need to sort and classify. Generosity is generally used with method. The profit and loss of personal investment is at the heart of what one allows oneself to give away. This is the position of bargaining, and even if the intentions are generous, there is in the background the need to get something out of the game and to gain something that allows for personal expansion.

The sextile of Jupiter to Saturn shows that an energy of emulation links these two planets. If Saturn in Cancer generates the need to observe everything, to theorise everything from one´s own experience, it operates in the 7th house and therefore highlights this faculty on the relational level. With this position, we notice the slightest fault that may appear in the links that unite us to one another, and the Jupiterian emulation suggests that we will make good use of it, to serve our personal interests as much as to allow for a smoothing out of the surrounding difficulties. Unable to flourish in a deleterious environment, you serve the community to develop your own influence.

Mars in the 3rd house indicates that you are engaged in learning about things in a concrete way, you are in contact with reality to understand and explore it. However, the colouring of Pisces gives a certain taste for pretence. Here, we initiate events, but we shy away from their consequences, as if we had nothing to do with them. We throw the ball into the deep end, even if it means splashing others, and we run like hell so as not to have to suffer the shock in return. With Mars in Pisces, the confrontation is never direct and assumed, because it is above all a position of underlying action.

The quincunx between the Moon and Mars highlights just this notion of being a troublemaker, for the Moon in Libra shows an ability to balance the influence of personal emotions on events against external stimuli, while Mars reflects an evasive confrontation through which one learns about reality. This can create unpredictable mood swings (Uranus not far from Mars) for others and puts one in a position of surprise to gain tactical advantage over events. In this context, we are where no one expects us to be and this can be a way to destabilise in order to gain influence over others, as diplomacy comes back as unpredictably as angry outbursts and will allow us to justify them whereas in many cases, it is the need to redesign things to one´s liking that is at the root of unexpected positions.
May 13, 2022 at 06:55
(Aries) Owlmate
Sure it is normal. Libras are not balanced people, it is rare they effectively are like that.
I´ve known a Libra Rising Libra which was the CHAOS itself.
Libra is undecisive and maniacal, as much as Aries is emotional and self heart-wrenching.
Libra Moon is terrible then: it gives anything but balance! It is about social visibility and importance accorded to outside appearance. I think it is an exasperation and one really has to work hard to manage it.
Not to talk about Venus in Scorpio... :122: :122: :122:
May 13, 2022 at 05:50
(Libra) ☆Antonia☆ » s81
thanks for your comment, it´s very interesting🤔I don´t know much about asteroids.
May 13, 2022 at 05:39
(Libra) ☆Antonia☆ » Anni23
Yes, it makes sense. Sometimes I´m so blunt and say things I shouldn´t say and never shut my damn mouth :14:hahah
May 13, 2022 at 05:32
(Taurus) s81
Well, besides your Libra positions (3 personal planets and the 11th house cusp), I guess that Pluto (power) in 12th house (collective unconscious) receiving a partile semi-sextile from the Libra ruler, Venus, has something to do in all that. There other things, even more subtle, in your chart (for example, Eris getting applied by an almost perfect conjunction from your 5th house cusp, just 1 minute of orb) that affect other´s perception about you in a way that they see harmonic Venus features in your person. I think it´s a nice thing. :1:
May 13, 2022 at 05:26
(Leo) Anni23
Capricorn asc can be a bit brusque, Scorpio Venus, Mars in the third and jupiter in virgo in the 9th probably like to say things "as they are" :61:

Though as an aside not all Libras are trying to "pacify" everyone and situations that are beyond remedy

It´s an air sign, so realistic and balance arguably is created from a lil chaos? :4:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Full Moon in Scorpio Scorpio
Show calendar »