Dominant planet missing from "annual profections"

May 12, 2022 at 09:33 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) tural4ik
Dominant planet missing from "annual profections"
hi, i want to figure out why is my dominant planet (uranus) missing from "annual profections". thanks for answers

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
May 15, 2022 at 18:06
(Taurus) Rosincvist » tural4ik
:145:There are supporters here of the idea that Astrology should only relate to "naked eye view"
The Dogon-tribe of Africa have more light shining in their eyes so are not only at reduced risk of pigmented cones atrophying but they see Sirius B at night, and Uranus without crutches!
Should one have a different Astrology for desert people than the rest of us, no!
Astrology is supposed to have several more planets than the Traditional form has! :144:
May 15, 2022 at 16:58
(Taurus) tural4ik » Barbs19
i thought that the key factors are the sun, moon and ascendant, as indicated in our profiles. maybe i´m wrong... thanks for the reply!
May 15, 2022 at 16:55
(Taurus) tural4ik » Scorpiomooncat
it seems that the influence of saturn really exists and at the same time it is necessary to give this influence a "shade" of uranium :) thanks for the answer!
May 15, 2022 at 08:17
(Scorpio) Barbs19
Uranus don’t exist in traditional astrology but for solar charts if you wanna do them… it’s depend in which sigh is your let say 25th year and then ruler of sing, aspects, transits and so on… But your dominant planets which in your chart representing you ( in our charts is important to separate us from other people) are: Moon in Scorpio, Mercury in Taurus, Mars in Taurus and Venus in Gemini + Acs in Virgo. I hope my answer did not miss the point…
May 13, 2022 at 15:27
(Aries) Scorpiomooncat » tural4ik
Profection is a Hellenistic technique, and therefore it relies on a system of structured meanings and significations that does not include the later-discovered planets. (Just like profection only works with Whole Sign Houses.) In the Hellenistic system, Saturn rules both Aquarius and Capricorn.

Although you might have a special relationship with Uranus, perhaps it would be worth exploring your relationship with Saturn too. I find that different systems often have something different to offer, even though they use different practices.
May 13, 2022 at 14:01
(Taurus) tural4ik » TJShemaly
okay, i´ll try to figure out this question including using your advice, thank you for the detailed answer
May 13, 2022 at 13:20
(Leo) TJShemaly » tural4ik
Annual profection is a classical hellenistic technique. It uses the visible planets. Unlike the modern concept, Aquarius is ruled by Saturn, not Uranus (which is relatively a new planet).
If you are using this in corporation with solar return chart, consider applying it to Saturn.

On the other hand, if you like to apply the new concepts of modern western astrology, of course you can do that and see what results you can get from analysis. But to what I know, I didn´t encounter anyone using Hellenistic traditional techniques with modern planets. However, I´ve seen some people using traditional techniques (Hellenistic or Vedic) and consider the "effects" of modern planets (to some extent and not always) - without giving these planets rulership over signs/houses.

So you have freedom here to study your (or others) chart and develop your own understanding and techniques, to some extent, but it would be preferable to follow on the steps of some good astrologers and study their methods
May 13, 2022 at 12:24
(Taurus) tural4ik » TJShemaly
why do you think so?
May 13, 2022 at 11:12
(Leo) TJShemaly
that would Saturn.
May 13, 2022 at 11:00
(Taurus) tural4ik » Mercury exalted
hmm.. it means i dont have a special year of my dominant planet, it´s pretty unfair). so, thanks for your answer!
May 13, 2022 at 09:10
(Virgo) Mercury exalted
hi

Βecause Hellinistic like Vedic astrology does not use Uranus, Neptune and Pluto.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Full Moon in Scorpio Scorpio
Show calendar »