Place of ideal settlement in the chart

May 8, 2022 at 19:18 (UT/GMT)
(Capricorn) VLV
Place of ideal settlement in the chart
Dear Members and Visitors,

Is there any sign or significator of the ideal settlement in a person´ s astrochart? Or the angles are important too?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
May 13, 2022 at 08:38
(Capricorn) VLV » Nos sonhadores
Thank you.
May 9, 2022 at 22:36
(Sagittarius) Nos sonhadores
they call it astro click travel ... with lots of aspects + little texts explaining the aspects... what they mean and stuff
May 9, 2022 at 22:31
(Sagittarius) Nos sonhadores
Use the astro cartography of astro.com instead ... the one here is crap in comparison
May 9, 2022 at 16:00
(Aries) Falko
Hi.. i used this astro cartography but what does it mean exactly? A lot of lines are gathering in Alaska or canada does that mean i should live there?? Please not🤣
May 9, 2022 at 10:16
(Aries) diavolul » Anni23
Maybe, I´ve seen someone´s chart being activated in a negative way, but South Node in first house in scorpio giving low sexual hormones from the first stay outside the natal country so...
May 9, 2022 at 10:11
(Leo) Anni23
When people ask this question I think that I really don´t see how this can/or more exactly should be determined astrologically

Apart from people who have indicators that they should leave their home country and travel to foreign places
Or maybe Neptune or Uranus in the 4th h

But leaving home often does not solve ones problems

I think that people should choose the environment they live in based on the time of their life/reflecting on where they feel the most comfortable
Ie- in a small town if you dislike the noise of cities, by the sea if you love surfing or where there is more demand for the work that you do

If something is not right with your life right now it could be any number of factors, some external factors we can change and others maybe are not the source of our dissatisfaction
May 9, 2022 at 02:09
(Virgo) rohini moon
Yup. Use the astrocartography map: https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/a…

:15:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Full Moon in Scorpio Scorpio
Show calendar »