X-Navamsha-X

May 6, 2022 at 13:36 (UT/GMT)
(Virgo) Aren Levi
X-Navamsha-X
Hey people,

Does retrogration and combustion apply in navamsa chart or any other divisional chart ?

What is your experience with this ?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
May 9, 2022 at 10:00
(Virgo) Aren Levi » OS*
I always viewed my Saturn and my 6th house in general as things connected to fitness and my food intake.

I had a lot of enemies in my life.

I guess ill see what will happen later in life :4:

May 7, 2022 at 13:55
(Scorpio) OS* » Aren Levi
Do you feel there´s a connection with the 4th house to the results Saturn is giving in your charts ?

Saturn navamsha falls in your 12th house, this would mean when 6th house Saturn is activated, results are related to your 12th house. Saturn is karaka of all difficulties in life. work, health, rules and regulations, ambitions, obligations and discipline. and your 12th represents fears, enemies, debts, losses and expenditures. . . even if your Saturn is exalted in its navamsha, it is still retrograde.

Saturn rules Vayu, element of air. when it´s unbalanced *can* cause many problems in those areas and it will either spread like wildfire or remain very stuck. . .

Spiritual remedies are recommended for planets in retrograde, also doing something that helps you keep your balance in life, like yoga. When things go off the rails it becomes more challenging to get it back on track and move forward with your life.
May 7, 2022 at 07:50
(Virgo) Aren Levi » OS*
I am intrigued by my Saturn

in D1 it is Retrograde and in aries in 6th house - which would give me either weak Saturn malefic influence or big rewards after struggle thanks to that retrograde effect ( which i see is working )

But in D9 i got exalted Retrograded Saturn in libra in 4th house - would it give results as exalted Saturn or retrograded exalted Saturn ?
May 7, 2022 at 00:39
(Scorpio) OS* » Aren Levi
I look at the D9 to give me further info on Nakshatra placements from the rashi. if the planet is retro in the natal chart it will be in the D9. if the planets are combust, it is the same because if they are within one degree apart in the natal chart, therefore most likely in the same navamsha. . .

There´s many factors to consider with retrograde planets. if there are planets in the nakshatras that are ruled by the retrograde planet, the houses, the aspects. if the lagna or moon lord is a retrograde planet, this will be significant, and it can be very unsettling, complicated. if a person has more than 2 to 3 planets in retro also, it will be very prominent. This would mean most of their life might be in dashas with those planets. there´s many factors to consider, Im a beginner but just to name a few I´d consider.

Depending if you use mean of true nodes, Rahu Ketu are generally in retro. considering the 5 planets ruling the 5 elements, when one is retro it causes an imbalance with this element, its compound in the natal chart. its always too much or too little with the energy of a retrograde. in Jyotish they call this Vakri, meaning unusual, not in a normal state, unsettled. They are more powerful because retrogrades *appear* closest to earth but this means they become more demanding, they amplify, become more influential, whether its beneficial or malefic planet. they don´t act as their true nature.

I think the nakshatra gives the essence but navamsha shows how it´s manifested, from my perspective. I look at D1 and D9 side-by-side, together.

again, Im a novice but hope this answer helps.
May 6, 2022 at 22:14
(Virgo) Aren Levi » OS*
Interesting,

I have heard that Combustion works in divisional charts only if it is in D1 or in many divisional charts in same way.

So you think retrogration is not usable in D9 ?
May 6, 2022 at 16:43
(Scorpio) OS*
From my understanding, D9 is interpreted in conjunction to the D1. it´s to provide a deeper discernment into the Rashi chart. This is why the roles of Nakshatras become so imp, 1 pada = 1 navamsha. There´s a beautiful and elegant symmetry to this. Traditionally, it´s not interpreted by degrees and aspects same as natal chart, or interpreted solely on its own.

However, I´ve heard astrologers say after a certain age (passed ages 36-42) the D9 *could* be interpreted same as the natal. which I don´t completely disagree with.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Gemini Gemini
Show calendar »