The Vertex Point .... (Vx)

May 3, 2022 at 18:07 (UT/GMT)
(Sagittarius) Nos sonhadores
The Vertex Point .... (Vx)
what do you got to say about it ????

no more then 5 lines per comment are highliest welcome !!!

:4:

three............two .... one ... go :99: baaang ..... ;) its just countdown for you ... no worries

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
August 12, 2022 at 12:10
(Sagittarius) Nos sonhadores » rohini moon
what makes sense ?
August 11, 2022 at 21:22
(Virgo) rohini moon
My vertex is in Cancer..

....in both systems

Yeah..

Makes sense for me.
August 11, 2022 at 20:29
(Virgo) LotusStar
1) fated events
2) spiritual ascendant

Mines in tropical Gemini.
August 11, 2022 at 18:29
(Sagittarius) Nos sonhadores » Aragatito
self esteem coaching seems more then propper right now ... getting in your power the way it was intended according to the universe/god/horoscope/our souls .... for EVERYONE on this planet ! :79: :27:
August 11, 2022 at 18:21
(Pisces) Aragatito » Nos sonhadores
Well, this person became a coach and now she does self-esteem courses and is growing a lot, she is connected to that now
August 11, 2022 at 09:42
(Aries) diavolul » JesseVon
Cyclical or recurrent health issues I ´have observed...
August 11, 2022 at 09:32
(Virgo) niko_is » Wolfmoon
That´s very interesting, it means that indeed vertex has a karmic meaning or karmic events.
August 11, 2022 at 07:43
(Pisces) Leo_Ness » Nos sonhadores
Mercury is now physically orbiting nearest Sun, at the orbit of Aries.
Words are, sadly, weapon in the first place.
They shouldn´t be, but they are.
August 11, 2022 at 07:34
(Sagittarius) Nos sonhadores » Aragatito
with mars kind of competetive commnication ? fighting with words ?
August 11, 2022 at 06:04
(Aries) Wolfmoon » niko_is
My partner has her Vertex conjunct my natal Venus. She can´t stop telling me how I´m the perfect man.

We do have other strong aspects. Mercury and Sun Trine both ways, Venus and Mars Trine both ways. Sun Moon conjunction. I´m Saturn ruled with Saturn Sag (her asc Sag) Shes Jupiter ruled in Leo (My moon)

We both feel we were made for each other.

One of her friends also have their Vertex on my Venus. It seemed like love at first sight when we met. It was a strange feeling and she now has a hard time being around me. Like she´s nervous etc

I met them shortly after I first visited a town where my Venus Moon lines cross in Astrocartography.
August 11, 2022 at 04:07
(Cancer) sadiemae100
I was told vertex shows marriage partner in synastry
August 11, 2022 at 03:52
(Pisces) Aragatito
I saw a case where someone who was working on evolutionary therapy had his vertex piscis in trigone with his sun Mercury and Mars in Scorpio,His destiny was to help many people by communicating
August 11, 2022 at 02:48
(Taurus) Rosincvist
:96:Vertex acts as a 2nd descendant, Pinhead! :95:
June 14, 2022 at 02:10
(Capricorn) ellllisa » niko_is
nice to know, thanks!
May 18, 2022 at 09:06
(Virgo) niko_is
Vertex is about fated events, it usually works well in synastry chart. It gets activated in synastry charts when you meet someone and one of his/her planet conjuct your vertex or any of your planents to his/her vertex.
May 3, 2022 at 21:18
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Owlmate, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I´ve read somewhere that Vertex is about a light ´vibration´ that pervades our being and the ideal environment to make very good and appropriate experiences: it could be a work place or the place where we could meet someone who´s gonna be important for us or experiment a big life change I suppose.
For example, mine is in Scorpio, so it means mysteries :39: :32:
May 3, 2022 at 20:02
so it says to me in the text .. rarely gets triggered ... (minor role in life) i guess thats the reason it gets next to no attention by the astrology community https://cafeastrology.com/vertex.ht…
May 3, 2022 at 19:42
from how i got it ... its like the lucky spot .. but different ... not as positive but still positive .... is that right ?
May 3, 2022 at 19:29
(Sagittarius) Nos sonhadores » Graham
but what makes events fated and not fated ?
May 3, 2022 at 19:01
(Scorpio) Graham
Vertex = fated events
May 3, 2022 at 18:43
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user JesseVon, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I’ve never paid attention to it nor have I ever seen anyone else pay attention to it, so I’m also curious if anyone can say anything about it or what it means, because I have no idea.

There’s five lines or less for you :76:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Gemini Gemini
Show calendar »