Ashtakvarga Table

May 2, 2022 at 23:32 (UT/GMT)
(Capricorn) boyakasha the guru
Ashtakvarga Table
If you can´t find one or make one, go to astrosage.com get your free birth chart report pdf. Scroll down and you´ll find at the end the table for planets, signs and houses.

Posts in topic

Page: 2 1
Sort posts:
May 3, 2022 at 17:41
(Capricorn) boyakasha the guru » boyakasha the guru
If your 4th house has high score then your elder sibling will have very few diseases in life.

If your 7th house and 9th house have high score together your elder sibling could go to foreign lands for higher education.

If your 7th score is high then younger sibling is quite artistic and loves social media! :2:

If your 4th house had very high score your father was into astrology and occult and was pretty damn good himself at it.
May 3, 2022 at 17:36
Anyways...if you have high score in 8th house, your spouse will be wealthy her family will be wealthy. If 5th house has high score spouse salary will be a handsome amount and he or she will have benefits given to from her profession. If 10th house has high score then together with your spouse your home life will be very pleasant.

If your 9th score is high then your children will have good quality education.
May 3, 2022 at 17:25
(Capricorn) boyakasha the guru » 11
Owww she bitesss
May 3, 2022 at 17:23
(Pisces) 11 » boyakasha the guru
:76: match made in heaven ! maybe help me and I´ll only praise u in public forums forever and never ruin your reputation or embarrass you .. :75:
May 3, 2022 at 17:21
Chill babe...

We have very spicy synastry :79: my neptune hits your dsc very hard. We have Pluto sextile Mars. Your pluto sextiles my asc. Your venus square my asc. There´s more...

:21:
May 3, 2022 at 17:16
Fix your nerves then! :61: If you like cats, you like me too!

should I answer to all those questions? Answers should be supportive? Cause it´s not the case.. isn´t health 6th house more?
and I have chart ruler in 3rd with ruler of 6th

Moon in 3rd not good in general. Jupiter maybe makes it better, but it´s ruler of 6th and not MY benefic.

so it´s so so.. Also Neptune 6th
May 3, 2022 at 17:06
How´s your health and physique, is it in good shape, do you have good looks? Well proportioned body? Have you ever gotten fat, how many times in life have you had diseases that you had to go to doctor? Have you broken a bone? So start counting these blessings.

Wait... you´re the girl who had cat profile pic jumping in air, you really were getting on my nerves on my warning post. :10:

Use your common sense man, connect the dots of your chart yourself now. I´m not revealing my secrets anymore... :14:
May 3, 2022 at 16:50
His standards not high, but maybe realistic?

I have 40 for ASC, so I should be getting what out of this greatness?
also good 6th and 10th
May 3, 2022 at 15:34
Tell me if you have 50 score or above you are a billion or net worth above 500$ million dollar. If you are above 40 maybe a 100 million $ but if you are above 30 you still get maybe like 30 -40 million dollar. You know the things I could do with all that money? My kids too will be set up for life. So apply the same logic here on these houses. Krs has too high standards :/ a 30 score IS good. Astro sage site is also pretty accurate! It aslo says 30 or above is excellent so I will trust that we are lucky here no need to stress yourself out :)
May 3, 2022 at 15:24
I hope he’s not right
May 3, 2022 at 15:21
(Capricorn) boyakasha the guru » leorising
Yes :78: somewhat 30% of your life can be told through ashtakvarga.

Asolutely right! Fixed is 337.

Now you can know your strengths and weakness, which planet will work out which would not which house is good etc.

Yes I don´t remember but there are houses where you have free will. 8th and 12th are karma houses as in meant to happen.

Also transits in this house will be also quite good. For example you have a 30 above in second house, when transit happens here maybe in your chart of family there is one in vedic has such a good placement in it that your family gets blessedaybe with money, property a very good news you know...or it was your ancestors who blessed them there´s is again a chart for ancestors that chart must also have a really good placement in 2nd house or the sign on 2nd house in birth chart.
May 3, 2022 at 15:17
All the others sites I´ve gone to with intense research have said 24-28 yields good results, 18-24 is neutral. Above 30 is excellent. And then more above you go it gets better.

Buy hey I´m still learning and he´s more experienced so he must be right too.
May 3, 2022 at 14:56
(Libra) leorising » boyakasha the guru
I understand now the punctuation, with this image.
I hadn´t been able to understand each house´s score.

regarding the KRS video saying that 28 points is a good score, I saw several comments bringing other points of view from other authors and explaining the score.

For example, this comment:

It can hardly be anyone in this world to have 28 or more than 28 points in each house. I´ve seen people rich and famous having over 40 points in their 11th house of earnings, which leaves their other houses a miserable 13 or 14 points. The Ashtakavarga system is designed in such a way that some houses will be stronger with more than 30 points leaving the other houses with less than 28, as the final total is fixed at 337, which means that no one can be happy and satisfied at all. life materials. So nothing to worry too much about. I feel the key is not to add more bad karma out of desperation to the already weak and struggling houses and not take the stronger houses with complacency and not add ego and pride to those strong houses!!!

https://www.ganeshaspeaks.com/kundl….
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
May 3, 2022 at 14:56
I once watched this video, where KRS says 28 points is the border and everything below is less than average result

(min 12:00)
https://www.youtube.com/watch/…
YouTube
YouTube
May 3, 2022 at 14:20
(Capricorn) boyakasha the guru » leorising
House numbering is classic, I can see you are a Cancer asc.

I couldn´t understand the 1st quadrant part and the rest

For example you have 36 points in 2nd house I can say with confidence you have a large family and alot of inherited wealth. You must be rich your family is rich. You know your distant relatives too and hang out with cousins and their children etc.

You have really really good health too.
May 3, 2022 at 14:07
(Libra) leorising » boyakasha the guru
thanks for sharing this information, I´m glad I have more than 20 points in every house. my graph:
a question, is the house number next to the score? Or is the house numbering the classic one? (1st quadrant 1st 4th 7th and 10th house 10?)
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
May 3, 2022 at 13:25
Another person has score above 30 in 2nd house, comes from nobility and has inherited alot of money just chatted here :4: "very rich to buy a spaceship" their words.
May 3, 2022 at 13:14
Just talked to someone who had above 30 points in 1st house, this person´s health has been very good all the time and thinks they have 9 souls :61:
May 2, 2022 at 23:56
Another example, if your 4th house has low score but the ruler of 4th is in 10th house of good points can show you come from a poor humble family mother is sick but the office, the interior is first class and you are given benefits, you have alot of authority there.
May 2, 2022 at 23:52
Let´s suppose if someone´s venus has score of 6 but in a ill placed house. The circumstances, the environment, the surroundings of the relationship will be bad like it was raining that day you had no umbrella you were freezing cold but venus, the girl or spouse was unaffected and you still enjoyed each others company, your luxuries were unharmed and you ate really good food afterwards.
May 2, 2022 at 23:48
In the same way planet is given a score in each sign

4 is neutral

3 is somewhat not good

2 is bad

1 is pretty useless

5 is good and then above you go it gets much better.
May 2, 2022 at 23:46
Also it is said that whatever the point is, at that age the house will activate and give its results. In the above chart at age 44 10th house will get activated giving this person fame and extremely good professional status.
May 2, 2022 at 23:44
You´ll see billionaires have their house or houses above 50 points!
May 2, 2022 at 23:43
Let´s say if someone´s 8th house has 18 points or below, they will suffer from paranormal attacks, will lose inheritance money or not meant to have inheritance in this life. Low score can also tell lifespan of individual is short. He or she might have botched surgeries done to them if the surgery yoga is present in chart.
May 2, 2022 at 23:41
So here´s a general rule:

18 points and below in a house will give inauspicious results.

19-24 will give neutral results if 23 then somewhat good.

25-29 will give good results.

30 and above is considered excellent.

So with this technique we can tell someone´s whole life what part of their life is good and what is not so good.
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »